TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
People's Choice Awards

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: People's Choice Awards users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Anyone going to watch? Tonight at 9:00 on CBS.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Me. I love award shows. As an opportunity to people watch!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Not me.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Can't wait! One of my favorite times of year, award season! I love to people watch also!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I'm on the road, so I'll catch some of it. Glad Kaley won the comedic actress award.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's been a pretty good show so far!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm waiting for favorite anti-hero category. I'm rooting for Walt White / Bryan Cranston.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Either they have skipped the airing of some big categories, or this show is going over.

or both.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well that is just weird. At the end of the show they said for the complete list of winners to go to the website. But at the time of my posting right now, only the winners announced on the live show are shown. Every category not shown on the live TV show is still listed without a winner marked.

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/awards/nominees/

Maybe when I check in the morning the other categories will have the winners ticked.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ok, they are all listed now. Walt didn't win :-(

But at least Breaking Bad won for "Favorite Series We Miss Most".

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
one on the list is wrong because Brittney Spears won and they didnt list her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was really bummed that Ryan and Esposito did not win best bromance, I don't even know who those other people are, LOL. I don't watch Supernatural.

And same thing for the gal pals, that should have been the Big Bang gals!

I was surprised and happy that Castle won the best crime drama, but I would have been happy with any of the nominees. AND I was thrilled to see that Stana won dramatic actress even tho I voted for Pauley Perrette.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well this is back on again tonight. It always catches me off-guard. I'm never expecting an awards show in the middle of the week.

Anyway, we'll be watching, although some of the awards being the "people's choice" always seem a little suspect to me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I took the time and voted this year, so I guess I guess I better watch.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn't even know about voting. I thought they did some sort of a survey.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You had to go to the People's Choice website and vote in all the categories. It was quite a few pages.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not watching next year. This is by far the worst awards show of them all.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: