TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The 100

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The 100 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 26, 2014Spunky25 04-26-14  12:16 pm
Archive through May 23, 2014Sanfranjoshfan25 05-23-14  7:58 pm
Archive through October 25, 2014Saggkl25 10-25-14  12:02 am
Archive through November 13, 2014Spunky25 11-13-14  10:33 am
Archive through January 23, 2015Heckagirl63125 01-23-15  6:57 pm
Archive through January 23, 2016Kitt25 01-23-16  9:18 pm
Archive through April 02, 2016Babyjaxmom25 04-02-16  6:15 pm
Archive through May 06, 2016Sanfranjoshfan25 05-06-16  3:08 pm
Archive through February 05, 2017Babyjaxmom25 02-05-17  11:38 am
Archive through May 21, 2017Babyjaxmom25 05-21-17  6:01 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Isn't that evil A.I. on the Ark, too?

Didn't she somehow orchestrate getting her program and her virtual world transmitted to a computer on the ark after real people almost destroyed the computer that her program and the City of Lights was on?

As I recall, the Ark was the only safe place for the A.I. and her virtual COL. There were still working computers using solar power in place there and there were no people on the Ark to threaten the computer where she and the virtual inhabitants of the City of Lights residing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nobody watched the season finale? I kind of wanted to see how they survived in the Ark, but didn't need to see all 6 years.

Looks like those are some bad guys in that ship that's landing (or maybe it's just another group of delinquent teenagers). Can't wait till next season!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I watched. I still find it all confusing. I've heard there is definitely another season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, they've been renewed for another season. It is confusing (and depressing at times), but I'm still enjoying it.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the episode even though I laughed all the way through it. What was intended to be a serious nail-biting, dramatic series finale was too over the top to feel any actual suspense. Racing the clock to take off in a rocket that was repaired and patched together mere seconds before takeoff by a bunch of kids and then running out of oxygen and being saved by oxygenated air mere seconds before death made all the "suspense" feel like a parody.

LOL I still like the show, but learned long ago not to take it seriously....at all.

Btw, is Bellamy Clarke's baby daddy? I don't recall a "Clarkamy" situation :-) or even a casual hooking up but that doesn't mean they didn't. The only people I remember Clarke being "with" were two other women.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Don't know how to do the spoiler box thing, so spoiler space...

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
From what I've read, the little girl is not Clarke's daughter. They somehow found each other and have bonded in the past 6 years. Both are nightbloods, which is how they survived.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Spoiler boxes are quite easy:

Type
\spoiler{Your text here}

That's it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It depends who's coming back for the next season. That "Prisoner Transport" spaceship from that Elygius Corporation may contain some of those who went back to the Ark or someone new. If Clarke recovered so well after the radiations thanks to the nightblood, she could have had plenty of time in 6 years to go back to the bunker and find out who survived. But of course it will keep us guessing... however, the big scene of destruction was really lame.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"she could have had plenty of time in 6 years to go back to the bunker and find out who survived"

She said something about trying to see if anyone survived the bunker but there was too much rubble on top of the bunker.

That bunker was underneath that tall tower, right? If so, that's an awful lot of rubble for Clarke and a child to do anything about.

Oooh...I wonder if those survivors are cannibalizing one another since they've been underground over a year longer than they planned.

I'm guess that Bellamy and pals are returning in the prisoner transport. The Arkers had been spacing their own bad guys (and even some innocents) to make their resources last longer, so I sincerely doubt they were feeding and caring for a big prison full of bad guys all this time. They would've opened the door and spaced 'em a long time ago ago after getting their rations of air, water, and food.

If it was a totally separate ship in a different orbit than the Ark, then that means they've been up there over a hundred years or more....at least as long as the Arkers were....and that doesn't seem very likely to me.

But then...it could've been on the ground in another part of the country and it's being piloted by brand new people that were able launch it or something. The LAST thing I want to see is a bunch of military personnel from some hidden government bunker coming into the show to take over.

Final thought...maybe the evil A.I. that transmitted herself to the Ark (which they made a point to remind us of in this episode, btw!) was able to somehow "turn" Bellamy and pals and now she's the one driving the people who are driving the ship!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Please! No more AI! I had more than enough of that BS last season. No more Allie!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: