TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
SCORPION

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: SCORPION users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 24, 2014Dipo25 09-24-14  11:04 am
Archive through September 30, 2014Spunky25 09-30-14  10:43 am
Archive through December 05, 2014Sanfranjoshfan25 12-05-14  9:17 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!!

Muffin

08-29-2007

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I feel like I'm the only person here that watches this show, but I love it. Tonight's show was great!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm watching too! And really enjoying it.

The scenarios are a little 'out there' sometimes, but it's great fun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have it on tap, can't wait to see how they end this one.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
only show my DH and I watch together lately! love it!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh I watch it too. I get behind on episodes though so I don't come to the thread as often.

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
I watch and love it. I am always an episode or two behind.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I have to say I really hoped this show would improve. It hasn't and I just can not get into the bad acting and the horrible writing. I just can not believe this show is still on and all the shows that were actually good have gone on into the void of cancellation.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree it's ridiculous but I still enjoy it. I get a lot of laughs out of what they come up with.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I can't believe this show is still on either. LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I still enjoy it too. It's somewhat a cross between believable and something like the Marvel Comics SuperHeroes. I'm glad it's still on.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
IMO Walter is very unlikable and Katherine, while a good singer can't act. I enjoy the other cast members. I guess Walter is suppose to be unlikable though.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't find Walter unlikeable at all, actually. I find his quirkiness endearing and quite human.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Good. :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think their acting is fine for this type of show and I don't find Walter to be particularly unlikable at all. As Kar said, he's quirky and none of them have great social skills (which is part of the story).

When I first saw it, I thought it was ridiculous (and I still do) but now I'm enjoying just seeing what kind of outlandish thing they'll come up with next. So I find it fun. I can see why it isn't for everyone though. It's not meant to be a deep drama.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
My prob with show Walter is that I looked up the real Walter and he seems like a self-agrandizing braggart and knowing his involvement with the scripts is colouring the way I see the show. He seems to have taken quite a bit of liberty with his abilities/achievements and I get the feeling he has trouble maneuvering his ego through normal sized doors. Lolol

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Rissa, maybe that is why I don't care for Walter. I have heard of his background too. I heard he was a con man also, but like I posted earlier, JMO about not liking two of them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the last show, missed the one where they went to cuba, I think I will go back and watch that online.

JImmer, I look at the show the same way you do.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, October 30, 2015 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just watched the hour and a half Scorpion.

Was it supposed to be like a comic book story?

It was an over the top plot! lol

Kaysarluvsme

08-07-2005

Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
I agree with the real Walter affecting the story lines a bit too much. I liked it before I read about him and his involvement with the story lines.It's getting a bit bizarre to say the least.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's so over the top that I think it's quite a fun show still. You've just got to not care about any of it, lol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just watch it and am entertained. I just kept thinking how cool it would seem to them to be able to dress up as super heros.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well, this is an unofficial spoiler - i.e. following the dots, I think this will be the next step
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Kate McPhee was involved with the star /producer and got the role as his girlfriend, they have had a falling out and according to gossip, the set is not a happy place anymore. Expect her to be killed off or go back to her husband - my guess

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched since Season 1... is the son still featured in storylines?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I just discovered this show in summer reruns. Can't wait for the new season.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I actually don't watch much television and usually watch an hour a night on CBS free full episodes online, discovered this show when I ran out of Blue Bloods and Madame Secretary, Code Black, etc., none of which I watched when they first came out.

At first I didn't care for it, as it seemed sort of contrived, and then I found a review that said to think of it as an action cartoon, and I got to liking it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 1:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
oops, ignore what I said, Seems they patched it up yesterday. maybe

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's often a silly show but it's good natured and I enjoy it. I'd heard they met on the show and it became a romance, then they broke up but it's still quite amicable.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Well I had no idea about their romance and current no-mance.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Loved the most recent episode with the wedding. The show is such a delight.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: