TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 05, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through May 05, 2014 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool!!!!!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Exciting, Kooklie! I want to hear all about it. :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I know, it is pretty cool and I have a window office. I'm hoping that I can see something interesting.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 15, 2013 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, the Grimm people showed up with all their gear in our parking lot. I couldn't see much and it was raining pretty hard, so no one was out. One of our security people was very excited because she let Hank and Nick onsite. They were shooting this afternoon near a water bureau station. It's kind of creepy in that area, so I think it fits. Our HR guy said that they will be shooting way into the night... until 2am. It will be a race scene with a white car being chased down Front Ave. The area has a number of Gas storage facilities, very industrial. There were alot of fake police cars waiting in the parking lot for the chase scene filming tonight. I said that if we have a fake emergency, we can probably round up a bunch of fake police to help.

The funniest part is that there's a homeless scrap guy that parked his trailer near the water bureau station. He's been around for awhile and I assumed they would ask him to move. But no, he was still there! Since he is tv-challenged, he probably has no idea what Grimm is!

Anyway, I didn't see anything interesting, but it was fun to have them around to watch today.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Very cool, Kookliebird! I'll think of you when we finally see that episode on our TVs!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Very interesting! Thanks Kooklie!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 29, 2013 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It's back tonight! Yay!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 29, 2013 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, the latest news is that last week, the Grimm location people checked out our empty manufacturing facility for a possible location shoot! That would mean they would film on our property!! I'll let you know if anything comes of this.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That would be great!!

Last night, straight away I saw that sweet little old lady I knew...!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, sooo cool!!! love your insider stories!

Kitt, I guess old lady too cuz her hair looked like a bad wig

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me, too! She was just too sweet and the wig was obvious.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to find out the results of the tour. I know what the building looks like inside and think it would make a great shot location for Grimm. Lots of interesting equipment in there.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yikes - Tonight's episode featured the 'atswam'. It was so disturbing in the first 5 minutes that I wasn't sure I could continue watching. And then it ends with Sgt. Wu checking himself into a mental hospital.

Geeeez, guys - Just fill Wu in already!!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It was bad. If any pregnant women were watching, I hope they turned the channel!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Did we finally find out what Wu's first name was? I didn't see all of it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay.... it was Drew Wu...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol, Kooklie - I was listening for Wu's first name and I swear I heard 3 different ones last night before they got to Drew! IMDB shows the actor as not being in all the episodes this season so maybe he's working another job. I really like his character and hope they bring him in on the Wesons.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought we always knew his name was Andrew.

I was pissed they didnt tell him and are letting him think he is crazy!

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Anybody still watching this ???? Think it's going to get interesting with a second Grimm on the show .

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wasn't paying full attention this week but my first thought is I'm not sure a new Grimm is a good idea. It might be ok though. To be honest I'll be pleased when some of the current royalty/baby storylines are played out.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was thinking its too soon to introduce a new grimm...I think they could have waited another season or two

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Well, if they're going to bring Adalind back to Portland, then they may need another Grimm. I just wonder how she ended up there of all places. If she doesn't realize what she is, what instinct drove her there?

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
I am not too excited about a new Grimm, either. It's like adding a new baby to a show...sometimes it kills the series. I guess we'll see what happens!
And she has such an attitude :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Could it be that they're thinking of having Truble be the main character in a spinoff? She's so unlike all the other characters, she just doesn't really fit in with them very well. BUT, I could easily see her hanging with a couple of other younger, streetwise Grimms in another city in a spinoff! Sort of like The Mod Squad with monsters or something.

(You might need to be around 50 years old to get that reference to The Mod Squad !)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I get it.... Mod Squad was the best show ever when I was a teenager. One black, one white, one blond.

Ironically, since it is filmed here, Portland missed the airing of the last Grimm episode due to the Blazer game (whoo-hoo!!). I need to check online to see what happened in the last episode.