TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Gotham

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Gotham users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Didn't see a thread for this one. Not sure how many tvch members fall I to this demographic of viewer, but it's MUST WATCH for me. Reminds me of Alias and X Files in terms of the anticipation each week and never wanting to miss a moment. I am loving all the characters. So happy they decided to expand pass just Gordon to include early villains in the storyline.

I will always watch Ben on any show but he really is perfect as Gordon - and loving the evilness of Penguin :-) and already clear to see that "Ed" turns into riddler because of how marginalized he by the cops and others working the cases. And they are doing a good job with the young Master Bruce. :-) I could relate to last night when he felt too mature to be around other kids. Not an echo thing, just a reality.

Next week it looks like we get a little Harvey Dent - at least that's the name of the episode.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Love this show. Have watched it from the start. Was happy to hear that it has been renewed for next season.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
I'm loving it also! Definitely a must watch for me. The actor playing Penguin is great. And I love seeing Angel from Dexter again too!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I love it too, especially Jada Pinkett Smith - I wish she could be in every scene. She's a riot!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ben McKenzie and Marena Baccarin are a couple in real life. And they're having a baby! Who knew?

http://www.etonline.com/news/172628_
gotham_co_stars_benjamin_mckenzie_and_
morena_baccarin_expecting_baby/

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Remains at the top of my list of must see - I want more the minute it ends - just like with Empire.

Can't wait to see what finally triggers the riddler.

When will we see the Joker again?

Penguin is just perfect as is the blossoming cat woman...she definitely will save Bruce from Silver St Cloud....

Any other regular villains we should be waiting to see be developed?

And bravo for bringing in Citilis for the new Captain. Long way from his days as the nice Commish.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I know no one has posted in forever but I have kept loving this show since the start. The finale tonight was great, except I want MORE. I am sure there will be more Batman themed shows in the future - it’s been a staple since the first comic in 1939 - But i can’t imagine casting a better ensemble of perfect actors for each character than who was on this show.

And yes, I will try to see the new prequel about the young Alfred.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
I think Netflix has it now

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: