TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
CSI Cyber - Sundays - CBS

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: CSI Cyber - Sundays - CBS users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 21, 2015Dipo25 03-21-15  2:56 pm
Archive through May 13, 2015Spoton25 05-13-15  3:19 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Starts up tonight with Ted Danson joining the group.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
The title of this thread is lying to us! :-)

CSI: Cyber airs on Sundays now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Sanfran, I will ask the mods to change it, LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Or we could just have the day removed altogether - just in case CBS decides to move it to Tuesday or Thursday

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
True, Lexiegirl. I always put the day in titles because I can never remember when they are supposed to really be on. It seems so many shows repeat that I forget when to actually watch.

Probably don't need it for network shows.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought the show was interesting, I am not sure that Ted Danson's character is a good fit for this show, but it is the first one so I will keep watching.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I remember at the start of this series I was hoping to see an episode with the car hacking situations and so glad it was about this last episode, isn't that nice to have a cyber team that good at the FBI? Well, it was entertaining and I don't get tired of this show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I recorded this week's episode. They did an episode of car hacking on CSI:NY a few years back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I was dying when they figured out it was the sex toy that was causing the problem. Plus now I want to know if that virtual sex is a real thing but I am afraid to google, LOL.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm more concerned with how easy it is to hack into video chats, I may re-think my addiction to Skype talk with my family overseas... well, maybe if they don't know the language I speak they may get bored with the conversation.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Anymore I assume that someone/anyone with the requisite skills can manipulate my smart TV, smart phone, laptop to watch/eavesdrop on me. I have placed a sticker over the camera lens on my laptop... put my phone in a box at night... nothing I can do with my TV with the exception of turning off those features... and I'm not even sure I've got them all.

Sad to say... I think this day and age the expectation to privacy is naive.

I was disturbed by the wi-fi baby monitor episode... that scares me!!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"They did an episode of car hacking on CSI:NY a few years back."

Besides the CSI-Cyber car hacking episode from last week, there were two more car hacking episodes in the just past 2 days - Sunday (The Good Wife) and Tuesday (Major Crimes)!

Looks like Hollywood has run out of fresh ideas...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really interesting show, was funny to see Kelly Osborne. Hope the hack they showed isn't ever in RL.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised that no one has commented on the (very likely) SERIES finale of this show.

It looked like they were going to end the episode with a cliffhanger of DB being shot and lying on the garage floor....and then it faded to black and then it came back with the words: "4 Months Later"...

And there was Avery was back with her ex-husband.

DB was in Paris at a restaurant with Greer saying "So this is what a happy ending looks like".

Raven did not have to go back to jail and was still working for the FBI cyber division.

Somehow in just 4 months, Brody went from being a hacker working for the FBI to an actual FBI agent and everyone was celebrating his new badge and gun! :-)

It really seemed like that final few minutes were added at the last minute just to wrap up every single story line in the show.

Even as rushed as it was, I'm glad they ended with a wrap up rather than a cliffhanger!

I actually almost missed it...the hour was almost up and when it faded to black after DB was shot, I assumed "cliffhanger" and I was reaching for the remote to delete it when the "4 Months Later" flashed on the screen! I should have realized something was up when they suddenly started airing a new episode every Sunday AND every Wednesday each week between March 2 and March 13th!

------

I just want to add that as for right now, I believe it is still technically still "on the bubble" for possible cancellation...but that final episode seems to suggest it's kaput.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh crap... I didn't realize this was on the bubble for possible cancellation. Honestly, as much as I love all the CSI shows, this one is the same week in and week out. I'm kind of pissed that they canceled Vegas and made this a series.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I've been meaning to respond. Waiting to see if anyone else would.

They really gave everyone a happily ever after.

I could swear the previews said that 1 person (from the team) was not going to make or was going to die... something like that. Then is showed the image of someone falling into a pool.

Well the shot of the pool was the young hacker kid falling in after being shot... GO Krumitz for ripping off his vest and diving in to save the kid!!

I was afraid it was going to be Elijah... then DB comes upon them... right after telling Avery he was leaving to pursue love... so THAT had unhappy ending written all over it.

I too I almost missed that DB survived... and I was soooo glad he did!

So they are "prepared" to be cancelled... I thought the stories were good and the show was a fresh take on the CSI family of shows. I will miss it... if it is indeed cancelled.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a pretty silly show (computer hacking doesn't work that way) but I still enjoyed it for some reason. I'm sorry if it's gone but I am glad they got a happy ending.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Well thank goodness hacking doesn't work that way!!! I always marveled at how fast they could get the team all over the country...

My pick for silly show is Quantico... but I still watch it!!! and I'll watch this if it comes back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have it on tape and will watch it soon, I hope it isn't cancelled.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I also liked this show. I hope it isn't cancelled, but it seems that every year the shows I like don't return!
Jimmer, I don't know how computer hacking works, but this show made me feel that it does. Glad to hear that it doesn't. I was beginning to get paranoid with my devices.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like it and hope against hope it will be renewed but Ted Danson I think has announced he won't be back, no matter what.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: