TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 28, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through February 28, 2015 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this new grimm has me picturing Fonzie putting on a life vest and straping himself in for the big jump

I am yelling NOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont jump that shark

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh yeah and having her name be Trouble also had me envisioning Pink Tuscadero's younger sister...another jump the shark moment

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I like Kooklie's idea of a spin-off mainly because then Trubel will be gone from my beloved Grimm family.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
FYI - For those in the SF Bay Area!

Due to a live baseball game, Grimm will NOT air on NBC channel 3 or 703 (HD) tonight!

Once again, it is airing on KICU, channel 6 and 706 (HD) at its regular time, 9:00 pm.

Also - Hannibal is set to air at its regular time of 10:01 pm on NBC channel 3, 703 (HD)....but the last time there was a live game preceding it and Grimm was moved to channel 6, the game ran long and Hannibal didn't air at all.

Consider yourselves warned!

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Don't like the name for the new Grimm. It calls to mind the expression "here comes trouble". Maybe the producers had that in mind and felt it would fit this new character. But, it rubs me the wrong way, and just sounds so phoney. As far as the character, I like her. I wonder if she is Nick's sister. And, if so, is she going to be involved in some way in saving Nick from Adelind.

The problem with adding too many new faces to "the good guys" is it usually means someone else then has to die. And, sometimes it's a favorite character. That said, I can honestly say that I wouldn't miss Nick's girlfriend. The character is just kind of there. She is support for Nick. As a viewer though, it makes no difference to me when she does or does not appear. (Well, except now Adelind is her, so she's no longer one of the "good guys".)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I didn't care for Nick's GF at all in the beginning but she has really grown on me. Heck, Trubel is even growing on me now. I'm thinking they're lining up more Grimms for the 'war' that is coming.

Just please don't have the captain die!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
FYI - In the SF Bay Area, the schedule for Friday May 16 is shifted around just like before....Grimm is on KICU at 9pm instead of on NBC and Hannibal follows a LIVE baseball game which will likely run long again...

Set your devices accordingly!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Just watched the second half of the season (we saved them on the DVR and had a nice marathon this past weekend).
WOW!
Avoided spoilers so I got legitimate points for guessing she was a Grimm. Then Adelind would take away Nick's powers. Guess it was a good thing she showed up (Trouble) cause someone has to protect the regular humans.
Looks like Sgt Wu will have to be finally told the truth.
Agreed - please don't kill the Captain!
Adelind will be in for a big surprise when she finds out that Diana is NOT at the castle.
Very much looking forward to next season now.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It's BAAACCCCKKKKK! Tonight the new season starts!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Great first episode to the new season. Truble did great in taking over for Nick as the "only Grimm in town".

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh what an intense episode! I was thinking that if they hurt Rosalee, I was going to start a writing campaign to complain to NBC, lol! Whew!

So glad they filled Wu in on what's going on with the wesen. It was comical when the captain called Wu in to his office and Wu was trying so hard not to say anything or actually answer the questions.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
How annoying was tonight's episode with the woman's voice saying things like, "Wu raises his eyebrows", "so and so moves a chair closer to the table", etc. How did this get by? Totally distracting. I hope it's a one-time glitch!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I thought they dragged out the finding of where Monroe was or else it was a good episode last night. Dang - Poor Juliette!!

Tabby - There weren't any voice over comments added to the episode that I watched last night on NBC. I remember a few seasons back there was an episode where they reviewed everything that had been happening and they added some voice over comments. It was only for one episode and meant to add humor. Were you watching NBC or TNT?

Past seasons of Grimm are now showing on TNT. I think it's on Wednesday and they show 3 episodes each time so they're going through the seasons fast.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It sounds like maybe you somehow ended up watching descriptions for blind people?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Love that Woo is included in all the weird happenings! Hate that Juliet is once again keeping things from Nick!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It could either be a glitch with your provider adding the narration to that show, or I seem to recall there was a night that all shows in our area had the narration. Don't know if it was on purpose or a provider glitch.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Juliette seems to run to the cop boss every chance she gets. She never is honest with Nick. She is a bad partner. They (the writers) seem to like her like this.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree, seemed out of place to not go to nick about this!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I also hate that Juliette won't tell Nick she's now a hexenbieste. Why would she tell the Captain and not Nick? Irritating. Love that Wu is now part of the team. I kind of miss Trouble, though. Hope they bring her back eventually.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
In a promo, the narrator said something about Grimms and Hexenbiestes are "natural enemies".

Has anyone else wondered why Juliette doesn't just tell Nick and then try drinking a bit if his blood?

When Nick and Adalind (sp?) had a big fight and, in the process, a few drops of Nick's blood got into her mouth, that caused her to lose her powers. I don't recall her ever showing her icky hexenbieste face during the time she had no powers, but I could be wrong about that.

When Adalind and Nick had that fight, Nick had no idea that his blood could do that to her. IIRC, he eventually learned that his blood was the culprit, but I don't remember if he told anyone else.

Could Juliette's answer be as simple as a drop or two of Nick's blood?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Good thinking SFJosh!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
good job SanFran!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
ARRGGGGH!! How to kill a good show with a flock of fans? Put it on NBC where they will run it at random times and at various points throughout the year but won't really let you know when. And then only run two or three new episodes and then take it off the air again for awhile for no real reason.

What happened to just showing a show's season all the way through?! So frustrating! I want me some Grimm!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 27, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
No new show until March 20th.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Was Grimm on last night? My DVR didn't pick it up at all!