TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 11, 2015 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 26, 2015 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was looking back at the article above about Norman and Emily dating and the first thing that struck me was her appearance on "Talking" and how upset she was that she was killed off and her whole way of life is ending. She went on and on about her apartment there and having to leave, as well as other things. She cried right there on the talk show like her whole life was taken away. You have to wonder if this is her way of hanging on to it all by getting together with Norman.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I didn't know there was somewhere to talk about the walking dead. Love that show

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think I read the couple (non-couple) denied dating, said they just had dinner as friends and the papparazi took photos.

Here's one report, although I don't think it's the one I read
http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/17/walking-dead-norman-reedus-emily-kinney-not-dating/
that says they just had dinner after he went to her concert.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just read that Emily Kinney has a recurring role in the upcoming Masters of Sex season, as a "sex surrogate!" Talk about playing against type! There is a lot of nudity in that show so it might be awkward watching for us who know her as young Beth .

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Season 6 trailer is here:

http://tvline.com/2015/07/10/walking-dead-trailer-season-6-premiere-date-video/

I haven't watched it yet so no idea if it's spoilery.

Premiere is Sunday Oct 11th, 9pm and is 90 minutes long.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Someone looks missing from this trailer - hmmmm. Either they died in first episode or they don't have much of a story this season...... Or maybe I just missed seeing this person.....

One of the originals after the farm.....
Anyone else notice?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Trying to think who I didn't see now...

It was pretty intense. They're trying to make out (by edits) that Rick is arguing with Morgan, but they are never in the shot together, so I presume he's arguing with an Alexandrian.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I want to say the name, but, I don't want to give anything away for anyone who doesn't want to watch the trailer.....

I don't know how to make a spoiler box

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
\spoiler{type the text to be hidden between the brackets}

:-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't see this person in the trailer...... It may have been if I blinked I missed it....... 😳

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Maggie

Thanks K 😊

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, that person is in video at the 1.41 mark but take a look at the 1:12/1:13 mark I think a main character is getting killed.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy..... Okay, I saw that, but looked a little different, didn't recognize them.

Did that character at 1:12 mark look like the person I thought was missing? Could also be a misconception because last seasons trailer made it look like Glen was going to die.... And of corse he didn't

Also, I'm afraid for D his season..... I hate when he is on his own..... 😁

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes it did :-( I know the last few seconds of the promo were scary!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy and Lostfan, I downloaded that trailer and viewed it frame by frame at the 1:12 mark....and It is NOT the person in the spoiler box!

This is why:
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
the person lying on her back being attacked by walkers is not Maggie unless she grew at least two feet of hair since last season. When looking at the very beginning of that scene (going frame by frame) it is clear that this woman's hair is VERY long. In fact, as she's lying there on that brick surface the braid is laying loosely on the ground along her arm and it reaches almost to her elbow, and that is braided hair. If she was standing up and her hair was not in a braid, it would (at the very least) fall to her waist.

That couldn't possibly be Maggie unless this episode picks up several years after last season's finale!

I could post a screen shot of that part, but it would give away who we are talking about to anyone that hasn't looked in the spoiler box...because the person's body type is so similar to the character in question.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, July 10, 2015 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Then again....if it's not who were were talking about then it isn't a spoiler, right?

Should I post the screen shot?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I decided to go ahead and post the image I got from the trailer (1:12 minute mark) in my Members Folder....don't go look in there if you don't wanna see it! (but I don't think it's a spoiler anyhow...I'm just being overly cautious.:-))

Folder name: Sanfranjoshfan:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/6402/14665237.html&lm=1436599633

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh good eye SanFran!!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
WD fans...i just started the show Humans on AMC..its an 8 week series, very good. You can catch all 3 eps that have aired this sunday. something to keep us entertained until August when FWD starts

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know how you guys always get so much out of these trailers, how ever many times I watch them it's whoosh and they're over! You must have much quicker pausing skills than I do!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I just posted a photo on San Fran's page- link above- compare the 2 photos on that page- is it the same? Hmmm

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Lostfan...I posted another photo there, too.....actually the same photo but with the color saturation turned way up and that helped a lot.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
LOL, at least we have a spoiler page now. 😁

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
You're joking right? :-)

I avoid WD spoilers like the plague, but I do watch some of the trailers. I didn't post those images in the WD spoiler page in this folder because I was afraid I'd see an actual spoiler!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I give them credit for rarely letting spoilers leak out, they do a great job considering the fan base that prolly scours for info!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I get the would never let spoilers leak out ..... And I don't want to know what happens before the show...... But stupid me last year google a certain characters name that the creator mentioned on TD...... I found out too much about this character that I wished I didn't know..... I won't do that again