TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 09, 2015 users admin

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Pamy - thanks for the heads up on Humans. I caught up last night. I really like it so far.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
marathon. Wow I had forgetten so muc of the stuff from season 1. Carl is soooo young.

Isnt it only supposed to be a few years since Rick woke up? Carl went from boy to man in 2 yrs lol

Also the pic quality is not nearly as good as it is now...was HD not around 6 yrs ago?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
1st ep a helicopter flies over....do we ever find out who was in it? I forgot

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The first episode (Rick waking up) was approximately 512 days from the most recent episode, so about 1 year, 5 months ago. Sweet innocent Carl... who knew?!

The helicopter may or may not have been to do with them evacuating the people in the hospital in Atlanta (the one from last season). I think it was more of a sign that there were some sort of official forces who still had at least a modicum of control somewhere, we just didn't know where.

But no, it was never revealed for sure.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty Kitt!!! good idea on the copter.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
In one interview a few years back, the producers said the helicopter would come back into it.

The only one I've seen since then is the one that crashed on the supermarket roof - the roof that collapsed on our survivors.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh forgot about that one!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
There was the helicopter crash in season 3. This is where Michonne and Andrea meet up with Merle.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought I read that the season 3 helicopter was an army helicopter, but the season 1 helicopter was a civilian one. I'm not sure about the supermarket helicopter.

I'm not sure there is a definitive answer here, unless the producers/writers come forward and tell us there is.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was one of those big green army ones in season 3. I also thought the season 1 one was a more typical police/people helicopter.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 31, 2015 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This one actually is a bit spoilerish. Not too much for my eyes, but be forewarned:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/29/walking-dead-andrew-lincoln-norman-reedus-and-melissa-mcbride-new-ew-cover

(the latest EW magazine cover will be of Rick, Carol and Daryl, and there will be an interview inside)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
*** I hate to bother but I'm on season 4. After the shootouts with The Governor and his people everyone runs for their lives and gets separated. Tyrese ends up with the two young girls and baby Judith. Anyway there was a panning in with the camera of a log and stuffed under looks to be rabbits or another type of dead vermin. I wasn't sure the significance of it. I assume they were zombie appetizers.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, as I recall, how the rabbits died doesn't get revealed until later... not sure if you want to be spoiled?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it was all in the one episode. The girls and Tyreese are sitting making a camp, and in the first shot we see that behind where Myka and Lizzie are sitting on a log there is a family of baby rabbits. Later when they've gone (which I presume is the shot you're talking about) they show the same log and all the little bunnies are dead. You can draw your own conclusions as to how that happened!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, maybe what I meant is that I didn't figure out until later who killed the rabbits. :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Who did kill them? A zombie?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No. As I said, it's a bit of a spoiler, so please let us know if you really want to know.

It does become more clear in future episodes.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I'd agree, the horrors will become clear soon enough!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lake, dont get spoiled...let the season play out. This is a great season. This season.imo, has some of the best acting..

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
No, I don't want to be spoiled. Thanks!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
but please come back here when you are done with the season so we can discuss with you :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm gettin ready to watch from the beginning all over again, for the umpteenth time. Looking forward to it!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I started rewatching season 2 this wkend

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Watching the marathon, and I'm just wondering...... Laurie is pregnant and ready to pop, and NOBODY in the group plans ahead for arrival of the baby with baby formula and other supply's (like everyone on earth) until the baby is born and they have nothing? Why do a emergency baby run when it should have already been in place...... Lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Also, they are showing a close up detailed look into fear of the dead show and interviews with the main characters.