TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Quantico

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Quantico users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 07, 2015Sportsfan25 10-07-15  7:09 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
OK... watched Ep2 this morning... I'm calling the "nice" twin Liz and the "mean" one Julia (aka thickums). Da'Vonne should go to work for the FBI!! She can sniff twins out... and Jason can be her partner!

The reality of this show is that it MUST exist in an alternate universe. And they brought back the crappy attitude, entitled douche... Can you tell I really don't like him?

It is an entertaining show as long as no one takes it seriously...

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"It is an entertaining show as long as no one takes it seriously.."

I agree. Quantico represents the FBI about as much Grey's Anatomy represents medicine or How to Get Away with Murder represents the justice system.

I'll enjoy the ride but I won't be expecting real law enforcement behavior from these "kids" on Quantico.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
"It is an entertaining show as long as no one takes it seriously."

I think this applies to the other new shows like "The Minority Report", "Blindspot", and "Limitless". None represent reality.

The FBI and the Academy have been presented in "Criminal Minds", "Blindspot", and "Quantico". None of them portrays the real Academy except for the glass etched double doors, the rest is fiction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH Kitkat, I thought that Criminal Minds was a little more realistic than the other shows. Haven't seen Quantico yet.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Quantico is just okay to me. It is nothing like Homeland. Now that is a great show.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Dipo, you are right that Criminal Minds is more realistic. The very best description of the FBI Academy was in one of Patricia Cornwell's books. I don't remember which one. She used to go there to research for her books.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
This promo was my first hint that the show wasn't meant to be taken seriously...I first saw it on TV a couple of weeks before the premiere.

The narrator says says that Quantico is being called "Grey's Academy" or "How to Get Away with Treason".....a reference to two Shonda Rhimes shows that are really heavy on the soap opera aspect, but very light on reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml0yRe9keWY

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 26, 2015 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I still put up with this show because I can fast forward the commercials and so it takes me less than 30 minutes to watch, but I am a bit curious to see how she survives her nightmare and who's really behind the bombing. Okay, I've got some ideas but not clear enough to just ignore the show.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I think I know who did it and my guess is that it's not somebody in the Quantico class. Can't wait to see if I'm correct.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me too, Jenjackso. I suspect the instructor, but we'll probably suspect everyone before this is over. I'm kind of losing interest, but hubby still likes it so I'll hang in there.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Caleb is haunted by what he did in Palestine, so he joins the FBI to continue shooting at people?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I tend to agree with the comment saying none from the new recruits are guilty and the twins the least probable, it would be too obvious, so I don't think they're the ones as the ending of the last episode wants us to believe.

I'll try to overlook some idiotic scenarios they want us to like and believe, such nonsense may really spoil the whole series but I can't deny that I'm curious as to who is the real culprit and how Alex will find her clues and eventually demonstrate her innocence.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Is anyone still watching this??

Am I alone in wondering what the h-e-hockey sticks is going on???

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I am still watching it! I have no clue what's going on either, but I'm enjoying the surprised each week. LOL

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Part of me wonders if the writers even know how it's going to end... I will admit I'm hooked trying to figure it out.

I know it has been renewed so hopefully this story line will be wrapped up before next season.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
It is not PC to have the Muslims as the bad guys, but Sciencetology is ok. Every week I ask myself why am I still watching this nonsense. Most FBI agents are CPA type nerds investigating shady business deals. The tour of FBI HQ in Washington, DC is very interesting including the shooting gallery in the basement.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
" Every week I ask myself why am I still watching this nonsense."

I asked myself the very same thing a couple of weeks ago when it came back from its break. When I couldn't come up with a decent answer, I just deleted it from my season pass and forgot all about it. It hasn't even crossed my mind since (until I noticed this thread again). That tells me I was just watching it and hoping it would get interesting.

Cheers to watching shows that are actually good instead of watching bad shows and hoping they might get better! :-)

I think all the good cable shows have spoiled me to the point that these cookie cutter primetime soaps just don't cut it anymore.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
SFJF... I wish I could delete it from my DVR and forget about it... but... there's only 3 weeks left and dad numb it!!! I want to know WHO is behind the bombing!!!

I honestly don't think the writer's had any idea who the "bad guy" was when they started writing this show... I think they are flying by the seat of their pants with the outcome. There are soooo many side stories and the going back in time to jumping to the present is confusing.

I was completely surprised that the show was renewed... I can't think of what they'll do for Season 2.

At this point I just want resolution for the this year... highly doubt I'll watch next year.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I'm half way through last week's episode and have no clue what is going on anymore. It keeps jumping around. I've decided that I am finished with this show. I'm wasting my time.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Well... I'm in it till the bloody end... so I will post who the baddie turns out to be.

I agree it is hard to follow the show with all jumping around it does.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I am in with you Cass

Muffin

08-29-2007

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Cass or Scooter, I will wait for either of you to tell me who the baddie is. I lost my patience this past weekend.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
It was always clear in LOST when we were in the back story. But then the jumping ahead stories messed it up.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
OK... It was revealed at the end episode that Liam is the baddie-terrorist. He shot Miranda when she found plans and whatnot. Not sure if she is dead or not. His response to her question "why??" was "to make things right." Not sure what that means.

Next week is the finale so hopefully they'll be able to catch Liam and thwart his plans.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Liam lectured Shelby not to break the rules to do you own vendetta because it will haunt you forever. Foreshadowing?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
anyone else watching? I admit I was curious to see what they could possibly do to follow-up Season 1... holy cow... these people are disaster magnets... and is the person who appears to be a head baddie at the end of Ep2 really a baddie or are things not as they seem? I just hope Blair Underwood doesn't turn out to be a baddie at the end. And I can't believe we have to watch another flashback-flashforward season again...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Surely... if this show survives this season.. they will have to come up some other gimmick for their storylines... they can't keep using these huge terror plots.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Cass I am a fan, but it's on the DVR for me to catch up on.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
"huge terror plots"

isn't that what the USA is all about now? (said with a smile and wink)

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
what is going on??? who is what???

I can ONLY assume Ryan is on the good-guy side...

the AIC, CIA... the real CIA!!! How many groups are there???

So this is HOW this show can go beyond this season... having to round up all the baddies... or are they goodies??? I was certain there was NO WAY they could come up with a 3rd season where they have to yet save the U.S. AGAIN from yet another attack from within...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: