TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 15, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 15, 2015 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved Eastman and wanted him to live and Morgan to die. How many deaths is Morgan responsible for. So pissed he was responsible for Eastman's death.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 02, 2015 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
fyi I read we wont find out about Glen until Ep 7. I think next week is Michonne and the aftermatch at home, the next week is Rick/ Darryl eppy, then Glenn in ep 7

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I would of liked to of seen Eastman with the group. This was another excellent episode. Glad to hear that we will see more of Glen :-)

Morgan was so lost and in the end he did not kill the couple and the girl thanked him.

I am real interested in seeing what happen to Rick. Darn campers arent that reliable...Does Darryl end up with a "W" on his forehead??

Missy2

07-31-2001

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Ya we all know that the Wolf will come back and bite Morgan in the tail pipe. Someone crucial will die because of his mistake.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I guess were not going to get closure about Glen this week!

If he's dead, that actor got a lousy send off! For him,and us fans

And this creepy leader woman of Alexandria, is going to get everyone killed.....,stupid woman!

I guess we won't find out about Glen till finale..... Sheesh

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What was Deanna doing basing the walls like that?! And the walls bled?? Was that meant to be symbolic?

I'm not sure I trust Ron. Don't know what's he's up to but he's up to something.

Maggie pregnant - not really a surprise there. I like the realism of her not knowing what happened to Glenn, but I'd have loved a shot of him hiding under the dumpster.

Why's my Daryl so sad and bashed up and alone in the sneak peek :-( :-( :-(?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
how the hell did Rick get out of that trailer? why didnt they show us???? and he didnt even acted shocked at the Wolf killings.

and writing Glenn on the wall was cheesy..they are just <57> with us at this point. This show doesnt need those kind of plot tricks

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That was my argument too, when we saw Glenn and Nicholas fall. It's not that the show doesn't have a right to save a good character like Glenn, it's just that they do it in kind of a disrespectful way to the viewers. I think they think it's some sort of game and we enjoy it, but I'm really invested in these characters, and treating their (potential) deaths like a bit of a tease just cheapens the show.

Rick wasn't trapped in the RV last we saw him, it's just that he couldn't start it. The walkers were just beginning to get interested, so if he ran quickly I think he would have got ahead of them quite easily, in fact I thought he'd have had more of a lead by the time he reached Alexandria. Not sure how far it was though, maybe he was just exhausted.

I think there was a bit of a gap between Rick being let into the gates and the next scene, where they're all up against the walls and Rick is telling them to hold it together. Remember the Wolf who attacked Rick in the RV had Judith's baby food, so he knew that bad guys had entered Alexandria, he just wouldn't have known how bad the damage was yet. Possibly once he found out Judith was okay it didn't seem that bad at all, compared to what he'd imagined had happened.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
If you go back and watch the trailer again, it shows Daryl in a very bad situation..... I think that is what we see next week.

I also don't remember who Betty or Betsy was.... Lol

I also wonder how is it that Deanna, didn't know to stab a walker in the head to kill it. Wasn't she there when Rick explained this "Killing a Walker 101"

Also is Ron the kid who had the pushing match with Carl?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Betsy was the wife of the David who died in the Glenn episode, the one who was bitten and tried to get back to Alexandria. (I only know because they said on Talking Dead!)

Yes, Ron is the one who had the pushing match with Carl, and he's Jessie's eldest son. He doesn't like Rick because of what happened with his dad and doesn't like Carl because of Enid's divided loyalties. I think he's planning something!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Last night was the episode of people giving speeches. It was a decent episode but....a little much.

someone please do something with carl's hair, come on!!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
From what I understand, Glenn's fate will be revealed on the 7th episode, Nov 20th. Next week is what happens to Daryl, Sonya and Abraham.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If I can just say so, it was a little odd to watch Rick YELLING at everyone to stay quiet, to not make noise and keep the lights off.... then there was no effort during any of the entire show of anyone actually being quiet!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sam's hair was funny. Just like mummy cut his hair! I didn't notice Carl's so much except it still needs cutting.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I agree about Ron. I think when he learns to shoot, Rick will be first in his sites. also agreed Kar, I was laughing about that scene and Deanna banging on the fence. And then Maggie yelling and attracting the walkers. what were they all doing last night? As for Deanna not knowing how to take down a walker, first she is so darn short when it was standing there would have been no way she could reach. when it was down I think it was pure rage and grief that made up her frenzied attack.

And those sewers could be a perfect entry point for more wolves.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Funny Or Die 9 most ridiculous ..... Lol. #6,7, 9

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/47813e65fa/the-9-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead?_cc=S_t___&_ccid=egxd5r.nx7lyi

Some of these are so true!!! I agree with some of these. I think we have new writers this season because there seems to be a whole lot of missing pieces and skipping ahead without knowing how they got to this point.... #1

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I haven't read it but I'm assuming that any spoiler would be comic related so not necessarily going to happen in the show.....

06-29-2002

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
anything about the comic books should be kept in the thread for that purpose and NOT included here. Thank you. The post has been moved to that thread.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently the German channel got a slightly different trailer, which reveals more about what is going on with Daryl, Sasha and Abraham:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdQ71CNai9Y

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, ty for your thoughts. I guess that's what happened.

The other scene that I wished they would have shown us was Michonne's reaction to what the wolves did at Alexandria. That would have been more interesting that watching Deanna walk up a ladder for 2 mins!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lost, LOL this weeks funny or die was really on point and soooo funny!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I noticed ever since Beth was killed off, that actress that played her is turning up on some really big shows. And not just just for an episode or 2. She has been given some really big story arcs on both The Knick and Masters of sex, as well as single ep parts on other shows.

I bet she is well over the crying she was doing on Talking Dead the week of her last ep :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Found a great old interview with Mr Clutterbuck! Interesting family history, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEBU2Nfp8A

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's kind of awkward and cute at the same time. I'm now wasting too much time watching the little videos with him and Norman Reedus that popped up on the right hand of the screen!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
SJF, I enjoyed the interview with Mr. Clutterbuck, thanks for sharing! How interesting that his FIL is a member of Jethro Tull.