TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 17, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 17, 2015 users admin

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Egbok it is Ian Anderson who is "Jethro Tull" everyone else is replaceable. When stated a member of the band you don't think of the frontrunner. I love the last name Clutterbuck lol!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
" Sitting On A Parkbench"
Thanks for the link.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
How interesting that his FIL is a member of Jethro Tull.

OH dear, now I feel old. One of the only concerts I went to in high school, and then only because I won tickets. Which is also old. I don't think radio stations do the "call in and win" thing any more, do they? Sigh.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Do I need a link for that picture? https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208057188166966&id=1217130365&set=o.110475388978628&source=48&ref=bookmarks
Sorry

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Pretty cr😒ppy of them to make us watch first part of this badlands show in order to see previews of next weeks TWD! Pffft

Just for that alone, I refuse to watch this show!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Does Daryl still have his radio or did that guy/gal take it? At the end on the radio the guy saying Help....was it Glenn???!!! or the guy that stole the bike?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't record Badlands either, stupid them thinking we're going to watch the show just for the TWD trailer.

I am so hoping the voice on the radio is Glenn!! He absolutely does have his radio with him, or did when he fell. I'm pretty sure it's Daryl's radio they were using to call, and if it wasn't they wouldn't try to help the couple, so for the story it has to be Glenn.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here's the promo... no mention of Glenn or Daryl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqAW1b5VA_Y

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohhhhhhh I dont know if true but on FB someone with CC said it said Glenn said Help!!! anyone here that can confirm?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My hubby's going to hate me for disturbing his new show but hold on....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Closed Captioning says "Man on walkie: help!"
Directv subtitles also say "Man on walkie: help!"

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
TD said next week they have a "special guest" I wonder if it's the guy who plays Glen..... Going to be either a dead Glen for his send off interview with TD or a Glen is alive special TD hmmm.....

I do believe that they will come upon a dead couple who stole Daryl's bike or them in dire trouble!!! Hope Daryl's gets his bike and,cross bow back!!!'

Also if it's Glen than this bad ass weapon truck with 3 bad ass people, Daryl', Sasha and red head dude (?) this is how he can be saved from,all those walkers......

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Kitt! TY to your understanding hubby!! I had a feeling those FB people were fibbing!

Lost, I got worried when I heard special guest!!!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Funny or Die- most rediculous..... #8 haha

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/57a80d40a6/the-9-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead?_cc=S_t___&_ccid=zeh1g3.nxxjm7

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome :-).

I don't like the sound of the special guest either, but I think Glenn actor is due on Talking Dead because they often have them around their big storylines, so he could be on whether he's well or if he's found but is scratched or bitten and dying.

Norman Reddus (Daryl) has been doing interviews this week, and he says some interesting things. Not sure how well he can be believed, because I don't think cast members are meant to give away plot points so he could be teasing us, but he says (going to put it in a spoiler box, although it's on most of the tv sites by now):

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Norman Reedus says the voice on the radio is NOT Glenn, says basically that he watched Glenn's death with the rest of us and hated it, and that he's like the rest of us in not wanting to believe what we see, but that means they've done well in creating the story. He's also pretty loose lipped with comic book stuff, and it seems like we're all just meant to know that stuff now, and know who these new people are.

Here's the link to one of the interviews (about the only one I could find that didn't have the spoiler in the URL!)
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/15/walking-dead-norman-reedus-always-accountable-606-interview/2

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kitt,

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I read that article closely, and while he says the voice is not Glenn, he only says it's "probably" someone from Alexandria; and he never does come right out and say that Glenn is dead... Just sayin...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think it's convenient they found that tanker fuel truck...they can cause an explosion to distract the walkers away from Glenn. I still say he is alive.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Using the handy rocket launchers Abraham just found!

Oh, and talking about the fuel tanker, on The Talking Dead they said the tanker was "Patty" (its license plate said PATTY02), so was the person (or rather thing) the trio were trying to find. I'm going to have to watch again because I couldn't understand a lot of what the man said and I didn't really get what they were doing there at all.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I didn't get any of that either. I felt like the story of the three that kidnapped Daryl was not well developed.

And just for the record, when Tina was leaning down to put the flowers on the couple they found encased in plastic... I was yelling... NO! You would think Daryl had enough experience with walkers to have also had the same thought.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, my fav part of monday is reading the funnyordie..ty for posting link!!!

#2 hahaa!
#9 LMAO!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
The three who took Darryl hostage were talking about the group they were with and how they were changing and not keeping it together and hurting each other. They had had enough and got out.

Darryl liked that they still cared and stated they could come home to his group that they were keeping it together and that no place is safe. They stole his bike!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you understand the part about why they burnt that area, Vickie? Or what they were planning to do once they found 'Patty'? That was the main bit I didn't get.

I did work out the timeline yesterday, and both stories (Alexandria and Daryl) are on the same day now, two nights have passed since Glenn fell into the walkers and now on the next day. Not that I expect realism in the Glenn story (if there's still to be a Glenn story), but if we find him trapped under the dumpster still surrounded by walkers just know he's been there about 40 hours!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I was thinking that Glenn going off the dumpster and the other three in the tanker were about the same time. It all went down on the first day, the second day is when Daryl gets the tanker and Glenn goes to burn down the feed store.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think so, we had a few episodes that spanned that long day when they started the herd run and a lot happened.

So S6.Day5:

. herd run starts
. horn noise distracts back half of herd and they head towards Alexandria
. Daryl, Sasha and Abe stick with the front of the herd, leading them out
. most of the main group who were kind of steering the back of the herd then try to run all the way back to Alexandria to warn them.
. half way back the Alexandria redshirts freak out, Scott is shot so they have to slow down
. Rick decides to run to the RV to try to create noise there, radios Daryl with an update
. Daryl decides the group are not going to make it back to Alexandria with enough time to warn them (and is probably nervous about what the horn meant) so he leaves Sasha and Abe in the car, and speeds off on his bike
. the others try to get back but find that town where they rest
. Glenn and Nicholas go off to burn down the feed store, get cornered, Nicholas shoots himself and they fall into the walkers
. rest of group start back for Alexandria
. Rick drives the RV to the intersection and radios everyone, gives his big speech about how they have to think about everyone, stick to the plan and if they go off their job then they're being selfish
. the Wolves attack Rick which cuts off the radio, and Daryl thinks he's being selfish if he doesn't do his part, in case Rick's part doesn't work, so rejoins Abe and Sasha and they continue to drive out
. the survivors - Michonne, Heath, Scott - reach Alexandria
. Mich tells Maggie about them not seeing the signal from Glenn
. Rick's RV doesn't work (Ep3), so he runs back to Alexandria and arrives closely followed by the half herd (Ep5)

Next day, S6.Day6

. Alexandria muddles on
. Rick tells everyone to keep quiet
. Maggie and Aaron make an aborted attempt to go rescue Glenn
. Daryl, Sasha and Abe have reached the 20 mile marker from around mile 5, 15 miles at walker pace (2mph maybe?) accounts for 7+ hours, so that makes sense that it was all that first night
. Daryl&co drive off and leave the herd
. Daryl&co meet the bad people, get separated
. Daryl goes into the woods and gets jumped by the guy and two girls
. Abe and Sasha find a building and stay the night
. A walker attacks Deanna in Alexandria
. Rick kisses Jessie
. Daryl spends the night drifting in and out of consciousness while tied up by the guy and two girls

Next day, S6.Day7

. more stuff in the woods for Daryl, but then he escapes (or rather is left), finds the tanker and picks up Abe and Sasha
. Daryl tries the radio and hears a man say "Help!"

So Glenn falls sometime in the afternoon of Day5, Daryl hears the "Help!" on the morning of Day7.

The lighting at the beginning of episode 5, where Rick arrives back at Alexandria is a bit ambiguous, at first I took it for morning, but it doesn't make sense that Rick ran all night if he was only five miles out, so I think that the low light was meant to show late evening, and it was part of the same day as the herd run events. But I think Glenn definitely fell that first day, and Daryl's timeline is definitely correct as I put above, as they must have driven all night to go 15+ miles, and then the second night we actually see it dark again.