TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Shadowhunters

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Shadowhunters users admin

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
Anyone giving this a shot after Pretty Little Liars? I read all the books and am going to hold out hope this show is good. First episode was a bit too jumpy and the acting needs to improve a bit but it has potential.They are going exactly like the books so I'll have to be careful not to compare them too much.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I have it recorded, but haven't gotten around to watching yet. I read all the books, too!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, January 18, 2016 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I watched the first episode and I think I will stick with it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 18, 2016 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I liked it for the most part, but I saw what you mean about the acting, Luvmom. It's a little different from the books, but that's to be expected, I guess. I'll keep watching.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, just watched the second episode. The girl who plays Clary is such a horrible actress! Ugh!

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping she'll get better. Over all the second episode was better.I love the banter between the guys and I'm really starting to warm up to Alec.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying this show, but "Clary's" acting (or lack thereof) takes me out of the plot. I really enjoyed these books when I read them.

If you're not watching The Shanarra Chronicles, it's a similar fantasy plotline (with elves, demons and druids--filmed in New Zealand). I'm enjoying both of these shows.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
This show is filmed in Toronto-has Canadian actors and is not being shown here

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I just watched the 4th episode and have to say the acting is getting a lot better and I am in LOVE with Magnus Bane!! Harry Shum Jr is blowing it out of the water!! I like the different twists to the story but also love that they trow little facts from the books into it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
At first I thought Magnus had been miscast, but when I realized it was Harry Shum Jr. from Glee, I gave him another chance. Now I'm liking him. This show is growing on me. "Clary" seems to be getting over her nerves.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I really like that we got to see Luke become the Alpha of the pack instead of him already being the Alpha. And I adore the interaction between Alec and Magnus :-)

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
My DD and I are liking this more and more.When Clary stabbed the shape shifter that looked like Jace you saw how it hurt her. The acting is so much better

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone is still watching this but this weeks episode was the best one yet!! Thank goodness there is going to be a second season. I love Alec and Magnus together. Even Izzy is growing on me :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: