TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Second Chance

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Second Chance users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just read that it is moving to Fridays to be paired with Sleepy Hollow. I'm not sure that's a promotion unfortunately, so it might not look too good for it staying around.

I am really enjoying it. Likable characters and a bit of humor.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I like it too. Thanks for the info Kitt.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We liked the first episode, but the second just seemed a little too far-fetched. Dunzo.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just found this last weekend in on-demand and I like it. I did a binge. My guess is it's going to get cancelled, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched many episodes but I've enjoyed what I've seen so far.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I like the concept. It's quite original. So much hackneyed repetitive shite on TV, this is refreshing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're stepping up the second story about the assistant and the bad boyfriend. I get a feeling Otto's going to turn evil (as opposed to just selfish and jealous).

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I hope not. But he's so 'disturbed' in both meanings of the word that it does seem pretty inevitable. But if they are twins, so she might be able to sense something is even more'off' with her bro than usual...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Also, I wonder how long until his daughter and granddaughter are in the loop as to his real identity. It's insulting to her that they haven't told his daughter yet.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I do love watching this! Fascinating to think of coming back for a Second Chance at your life.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Duvall revealing everything to his boss, did he do it to save his career (i.e. he can claim he cracked because his daughter was taken and he might one day be reinstated, compared to an excessive force incident where he might be fired), or did he think she might believe him? Because that's a little bit unlikely..!

Next week is the finale. Everywhere I check they are predicting it's going to be cancelled, but I've really enjoyed the show and think it deserves a chance.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yes! It deserves a 2nd chance! (Wink)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Looks like that was the final one, although it's not official yet. I really liked the way it looked like they were going to end it, then suddenly they did the possible twist in case we get renewed and it kind of spoilt it as a series finale. I preferred the happy ending with an all things possible future.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
They sure packed a lot into that last hour. I didn't mind the twist at the end cuz it left me hopeful it might be renewed. What I didn't like was what his son decided at the end. Made me sad. Oh well... here's hoping it's renewed.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: