TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Shades of Blue

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Shades of Blue users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 14, 2016Scooterrific25 03-14-16  9:07 am
Archive through March 13, 2017Marameko25 03-13-17  4:15 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the first season but this season 2 premiere had such ridiculous storylines I dont know if I will continue

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the 2nd ep was way better!!!! Glad I stuck around

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
J-Lo's ex-boyfriend, Casper, was on last night's episode.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Sanfran... I noticed that right away, his acting wasn't 'stellar' but I've seen worse anyway.
This show at times is 'unwatchable', not so much for the violence but for the ugliness and corruption among those who are supposed to 'serve and protect'. I know it's fiction but I don't need to see something that is far worse than reality...

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Third and final season of Shades of Blue is going to start Sunday, June 17 at 10/9 C on NBC.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
sad its cancelled but happy we will get closure

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, June 04, 2018 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
They're giving us a good round of episodes and then another one bites the dust...

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Shades of Blue starts tonight.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yah! ty for reminder!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Are the first two seasons streaming any where? I watched it all when it aired on NBC, but was always confused. Worth watching and understanding.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Was Ray Liotta's character ever outed ? I dropped this show at some point last season and I am out of the loop.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
his wife found out and kicked him out of the house

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 2:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Ray Liotta was on The Talk yesterday. (I don't usually watch it because I don't like Julie Chen and that group of women.) I thought it was general consensus that most everyone involved with the show wanted to end it. No. Most wanted to continue -- had ideas for storylines, etc. But a few didn't. The end.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy !

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im sad they killed her boyfriend, I loved them together

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Every week I tune in for the start of the show. I fall asleep during. I have it recording so I go back later in the week and watch it. Doesn't make any difference. From season 1, episode 1 I haven't known who's who or what's going on. I don't care.

I am done.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I did watch the last few episodes, but didn't try to follow storyline. I missed how many years Harlee was in for? Towards the end of last night's episode, who was the female who was briefly shown hugging (?) Wozniak? Wasn't his wife.

Ray Liotta did himself no favors with that facelift. BAD job. Bugged me through the whole series and anything he does in the future. How long ago did he have it done?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
His dead daughter has been haunting him all season...

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Legalboxer.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Very unsatisfying finale. Harley, the only member of her crew with a mostly honest conscience, goes to prison and she leaves her daughter to be raised by a known murderer/corrupt cop who has both ties and enemies in the criminal world and in law enforcement....enemies that would be happy to see him dead. Not such a great environment for a kid.

It would've been a tiny bit better if Woz had paid some high price for his part in all the crimes/murders he was involved with. At the very least he should've quit the force and moved away to take care of Christina in a safer environment.

WAY TOO MANY totally cops/crooks got away with everything they did and just went on with their lives without even a slap on the wrist.

The bad guys won and the only semi-good one went to prison.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this season (I have it recorded) and I probably won't watch now. Sounds a lot like Scandal. Yuck!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
worst series finale ever!!! did we find out who the ia mole was?

Sanfran, you should have wrote the finale!

Jimmer, it was a really good season until this last ep.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 3:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i was hoping Cole would have a change of heart and show up at the hearing at the last minute...

as least Christina survived through all these seasons :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"worst series finale ever!!! did we find out who the ia mole was?"

Wasn't it that woman who was on the panel that was questioning Harley? She seemed to be a higher up and I assumed she had authority over IA and possibly other areas of the police force.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im not sure, another reason this sucked. They knew they were ending and should have given us answers to some plot points

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I had no idea what was going on during the first and second episodes of season one. Never did after that either. But I did watch.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: