TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 21, 2016 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
If Carol only knew that her words were the indirect cause of Sam, his mom, his bro's death, and Carl losing an eye. :-(

Loved Abraham's line at the end when he was shooting all the walkers. I cant remember it exactly something about open the gate, appreciate it pal LOL

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thank You Carol!!!!!! LOL

(Well, not for Carl tho)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 14, 2016 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What a ride! Even the big bang at the beginning was a shock, I was sure it was the start of some horrible story where my Daryl was going to be held and tortured and everyone would be separate but... bang!

It was always going to happen with Sam, but I was surprised about Jessie, and then the Michonne and Ron and Carl chain of events!

So exciting!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
My heart was racing so much this episode! Great episode and so nice to have them all together again!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The body language of the 3 guests on TD was uncomfortable to watch. They didn't seem at all to be at ease.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am a bit late to the party, but binge watched and I am all caught up.

When Daryl blew up the motorcycle gang, I cheered!!

The battle in Alexandria was so intense. The fire in the lake was also very intense. Our boy Daryl did it again

The family and Carl..OMG!

I did watch The Talking Dead for the first time and was happy to see THE WOLF has decent teeth! They all did look awkward to me too.

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
That was definitely a great episode.
I loved the redemption of Father Gabriel and Eugene, and I especially loved where everyone decided it was time to make a last united stand.

One thing I totally didn't get, though. Maggie is standing up on a rickety wooden platform. When Enid goes to get her, she runs along a ledge at the top of the fence that seems completely sturdy and separate from the platform. It was not shaking at all. Why didn't Maggie just move over to that in the first place? I've watched that part twice and it still doesn't make any sense.

I blame Sam's mom. She should have gone with Sam and Father Gabriel and got him and Judith to safety and then gone on to retrieve the cars. Sam was only slowing them down anyway and she knew how far gone he was. I still think if they had just covered over his head like Judith and walked him out, he would have been okay.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
There wasn't nothing Jessie or Rick could have done to save them. LOL

The creators had those characters snuffed out for a reason. Haha. Very happy about it too.

I think Maggie didn't move because she had her eye on Glen, worried,for his safety.

I wonder when we will see Negan

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think Maggie didn't move because she was injured. She did have blood down her one leg and I think either Enid or Glen mentioned she was injured. And maybe there was no where she could have gotten to quick enough in her own.

That was such a stellar ep! I mentioned the same to my niece. It was good to see Eugene and Gabriel finally stump up.

As for the Talking Dead, definitely an awkward group but I pin it all on Benefict Samuel. It seemed like the others were uncomfortable with him. And he did say a couple of odd things that seemed to take a jab at the show.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The ads for FTWD look promising

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I noticed the preacher guy and female doctor are from Nurse Jackie. I figured that out all by myself without SFJF having to tell me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The WOLF was super sexy, esp with his accent on TD!

Scout, ITA I dont know why she felt it was better to go with the group

Japer, I think the plane will crash into the ocean where our family is

Lake, I knew the nurse was but didnt know father Gabriel was

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lost, is the funny or die up yet. I tried to find it

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Funny or Die, most rediculous ......

Ah ha! Thought maybe we wouldn't see one being show was so good last night...... But they did call out a couple of my thoughts exactly!

Like seriously, how did Glen NOT get hit from any of the bullets being blasted in his direction? Haha

And seriously ..... Rick,and gang killed every last one of those zombies dead!!! And plus not one person as much as got hurt, bit or killed...... That scene was pretty hokey! Lol

And yes, it was Carols fault for scaring the heck out of that kid! Hahahaha. (But he deserved it) 😝

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/e0e808a3a8/the-11-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead?_cc=__d___&_ccid=_1j5je

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL dont they usually have 12 things? thats a good sign they only found 11 this week

I forgot to say that I was cracking up at the Negan biker guy.The actor that played him was great. I was sad he lost his head.

LOL Not This A Glenn great play on words!

LOL on the corny montage! but cool to know it was a homage to the comics

Lost, where is comment section for his articles, its not a the bottom where I would expect it

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Ok my only gripe about the first episode was that it did not pick up with them leaving the house covered in gore with Sam starting to pipe up with "mom" "mom" ... Why did they change this? We knew from that he (Sam) would be ate.

Love my Daryl :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I guess someone squeezed his hand really tightly and it shut him up! It's funny though, when he didn't want to go with Father Gabriel and Judith to the church he really seemed like he could do it. Then he freaked.

That walker toddler in the blue romper suit looked quite clean. I wondered if he was meant to be one of the other kids at Alexandria, but I don't think any of them were that little. Perhaps its only significance was to scare Sam.

Vickie, I wasted money on a Hallmark Christmas tree ornament of Daryl this year! The face wasn't perfect but the stance was really accurate, with the lopsided crossbow holding. It did make me smile whenever I looked at it!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I haven't spent any money that way as I buy the seasons. So I hold on to my money for that. I would be smiling too if I had bought one though.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sams mom should have went with Sam and Gabriel, why did she need to go with rick and them? she coulda helped with the baby and kept Sam safe at church

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Question!

I'm watching last weeks episode again which is playing,before tonight's new show.

Glen and Enid are in the church , is this the same church that Father Gabriel takes the baby to? Because how many churches are there? Lol

Because the church Gabriel and the baby are along with other people hold up in there also.

There were no other people in the church Glen and Enid are in.

Makes no sense. Lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We had the same question last week! We decided there must be two churches, or perhaps a church and some sort of church meeting hall.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. 😝

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm really hoping Daryl finds his motorcycle and crossbow tonight :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I did not see this coming! Lol Rick and michone

Do think he is one of Negans people? He didn't really want to kill anyone.... Hmmm

I wish we could have seen Glen and Maggie,

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
This ep was like dum and dumber! I literally yelled when they lost the truck.

I have said for awhile that I wanted Rick with Michonne. What a great ending!

I sure hope Jesus isnt with negan!

I also missed Glen but figured better to not see him than to worry about him! LOL