TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 14, 2016 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yes Pamy, I ment to not die, and I forgot to put Michone in that list. I also like Aaron. I really don't know how Morgan is going to live with these people without messing something up.

I really don't understand why Carol wants to keep Morgan's doing a secret from Rick and everyone.

I wouldn't mind Abe dying, kind of getting sick of his behavior.

Talking dead cleared up a question I had been wondering about Tara who seemed to be gaining weight. She was something like 8 months pregnant when she shot tonight's episode.

Yes, that guest star on talking was so loud, obnoxious and annoying. As heck.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Carol is keeping it secret because of her own guilt over what she did to Sam. That was the symbolism of her laying a cookie on his grave, around the talk with Morgan.

She realizes that they all get it wrong sometimes.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
So sad seeing that cookie on Sam's grave. I was thinking of him when she was making the cookes. Carol has this whole post zombie world Martha Stewart thing going on with the gathering of the acorns while fighting off the undead. And she lovingly makes those cookies for everyone, but i wonder how it is that they still have electricity?
So much blood flying around when they went into that building and killed so many people! But they self congratulated too soon.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey, I believe they have solar panels to get their electricity.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Definitely don't look, if your afraid of being spoiled. There aret a couple of spoilers. But it does explain what Morgan was busy building at the end of last nights episode.

There are only 4 more episodes left right?

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3807897

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that, I skimmed over some of it as I don't like to know comic stuff, but in case anyone just wants to know just Morgan's bit, they speculate he was building
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
bars for a prison.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks for the info on the solar panels! We had an Amber Alert come on last night and \i missed the last few minutes of the show. So, Morgan was building something? I kept expecting someone to get killed off last night--like Aaron or the big redhead!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm trying a new idea for my timeline. I have assumed that when the group had left Atlanta en route for DC and had run out of gas and food and water - the time when Aaron found them - it was the hottest time of year. According to google the hottest time of year in Atlanta is mid July, so I called that period mid-July and worked back from there. It gives Rick waking up in hospital as March of the first year.

So here goes, this is the story so far, up until the end of Season 5 (when Rick killed Pete).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March Year 1

Rick wakes up in hospital, meets Morgan. Goes to Atlanta, hides from walkers in tank, rescued by Glenn, Merle is handcuffed on roof. Escape to Glenn’s camp, Rick reunites with Lori and Carl. Team go back to Atlanta for Merle, just his hand is on the roof. Back at camp walkers have attacked, Amy and others die, Jim bitten.

All leave for CDC, Jenner lets them in, does blood tests. Jenner says "63 days since the disease abruptly went global." CDC runs out of power, initiates auto-destruct. Jackie chooses to stay behind, before building explodes.

Drive out of Atlanta, Sofia runs into woods, all search. Carl is shot by Otis, run to Hershel's farm. Shane and Otis go to for medical supplies for Carl, Shane shoots Otis so he could escape. Carl has operation, Shane shaves head. Well walker. Glenn and Maggie go to pharmacy, Lori is pregnant. Daryl finds Sofia's doll, gets shot by Andrea. Glenn finds barn walkers. Shane and Andrea have sex. Lori tells Rick about Shane, he says he knew. Glenn tells them about the walkers in the barn. Barnageddon, walker-Sofia found. Rick and co. shoot strangers in town, find injured Randall, bring him back to the farm.

A week later Rick and Shane try to abandon Randall. Beth tries to kill herself. Carl accidentally frees walker from swamp, walker kills Dale. RIP Dale. Shane takes Randall into the woods, breaks his neck, tells others he ran away. Randall turns walker. Shane tries to kill Rick but Rick stabs him. Shane turns walker, Carl shoots him. RIP Shane. Walkers overrun farm, Rick sets the barn on fire. All but Andrea meet on the highway. Rick reveals we're all infected. Michonne saves Andrea. Rest head East, Rick tells them it's not a democracy any more.

November Year 1

Gang finds a prison, Lori is very pregnant. They kill their way into Prison Block C. In woods, Michonne gets supplies for a sick Andrea. Hershel is bitten, Rick cuts off his leg, find five live prisoners who survived after a riot 294 days ago. Michonne and Andrea taken to Woodbury by The Governor and Merle. Governor keeps trophy heads in his home.

Prison is overrun by walkers. T-Dog sacrifices himself to save Carol. RIP T-Dog. Maggie removes baby by cesarean, killing Lori, Carl shoots her in the head, RIP Lori, Rick is devastated. Governor brushes his walker-daughter's hair. Michonne leaves Woodbury. Andrea witnesses Walker Fight Club. Merle takes Glenn and Maggie to Woodbury, Michonne takes baby supplies to prison. Daryl finds Carol alive. Merle and Gov torture Glenn and Maggie. Michonne takes Rick to Woodbury on rescue mission. Tyreese and group reach prison. Michonne kills walker-Penny, stabs Gov in the eye. Gang save Glenn and Maggie, Daryl captured. Merle and Daryl fightclub, Rick and co save them.

Rick goes crazy, Tyreese and group leave in fear. Woodbury in disarray. Rick hallucinates Lori, goes walkabout. Gov attacks prison. Group survives. Tyreese and co enter Woodbury and agree to help attack the prison.

Michonne, Rick and Carl look for guns, find Morgan crazy, refuses to go back with Rick.

Gang prepare for an assault at the prison. Milton shows Andrea the Gov’s torture room and agree they have to kill him. Gov shuts Andrea in torture room. Glenn and Maggie get engaged. Rick tells group they have to become a democracy. Merle shoots Gov's soldiers, Gov shoots him. Daryl finds Merle has turned, kills Walker-Merle. Gov mortally wounds Milton, locks Andrea in room with him. Gov shoots Woodburyites who won’t fight, only Karen survives. Gov drives off with Martinez and Bowman. Milton turns and attacks Andrea, she kills Walker-Milton but was bitten, kills herself with Rick's gun. RIP Andrea. Rick takes survivors to the prison to live.

December Year 1 to April Year 2

Gov, Martinez, Bowman camp together. Martinez and Bowman give up on Gov and leave. Gov sets fire to Woodbury, goes walkabout. Gov finds girl Meghan, her mother Lily, aunt Tara, her ailing father, helps them with walkers and supplies. Gov falls into a walker pit carrying Meghan, found by Martinez, joins his camp.

Early June Year 2

Gov feeds Martinez to pit-walkers. Pete assumes command. Gov kills Pete, tells Mitch Gov is in charge now.

Mid June Year 2

In prison, Patrick gets ill, dies, kills Cell Block D. Carol kills Karen and David to try to isolate sickness. Rick deserts Carol, ill are dying and turning before they can be made safe.

Governor captures Hershel and Michonne, storms prison, kills Hershel, RIP Hershell. Meghan bitten, Michonne stabs Gov. Group are split up: Glen at prison with Tara; Maggie, Bob, Sasha together; Daryl and Beth in woods; Carl and Rick in woods; Michonne alone; Tyreese with girls and Judith.

Rick sick from fight with Gov, nearly dies. Carol saves Tyreese and the girls. Glenn and Tara meet Abraham, Eugene and Rosita. Maggie searches for Glenn. Michonne finds Rick and Carl. Daryl and Beth burn down a house.

Rick kills one of Joe’s gang. Tyreese and Carol find The Grove. Daryl and Beth find the funeral home, Beth taken by a car with cross on it. Joe’s gang finds Daryl. Lizzie is too friendly with walkers. Beth wakes up in Grady Memorial in Atlanta.

Lizzie kills Mika, Carol kills Lizzie. Abe and Co meet Maggie and Co and save Glenn and Tara. Glenn, Maggie and Co and reach Terminus and Mary. Joe’s gang ambushes Rick, Michonne and Carl. Daryl is beaten, Rick bites Joe, wins fight.

Rick and co reach Terminus, mayhem, locked in Railcar A. Carol and Tyreese hear their shots. Beth still being abused at the hospital.

Rick, Daryl, Bob, Glenn face the trough, Carol saves them all. Big Reunion, all leave Terminus.

Group finds Father Gabriel. Bob is bitten on supply run. Beth and Noah try to escape, Noah succeeds. Carol and Daryl follow the cross car. Terminians eat Bob’s leg. Bob returns, Rick and co kill attacking Terminians. RIP Bob.

Abraham, Glenn and Co take bus to DC but Eugene has sabotaged bus. Carol and Daryl try to find Beth in Atlanta, find Noah, Carol gets hit by car and taken. Beth sees Carol wheeled in on stretcher.

Eugene lied and can’t cure the disease. Team goes to Atlanta to save Beth and Carol, capture officers. In the hospital Dawn admits she killed Hansen. Rick arranges trade of Beth and Carol for two captured cops. Dawn wants Noah back, Beth stabs Dawn, Dawn shoots Beth, Daryl kills Dawn. RIP Beth. Group head to DC.

Morgan follows the Terminian signs away from Terminus. Morgan arrives at the church, finds map for DC with Rick’s name on it.

Mid July Year 2

Group arrive in Noah’s hometown. Town all burnt out, “Wolves Not Far,” chopped up body parts. Noah’s walker brother bites Tyreese, rest cut off Tyreese’s arm but he dies. RIP Tyreese. Travel to DC.

Few days later they are 60 miles from DC. No water for a day and a half, last car runs out of gas. Dogs for dinner. Gabriel burns his dog collar. Water bottles in the road “from a friend.” Storm gets close, hide in barn. Walkers surge at the door, group holds them off.

Maggie and Sasha go outside. Aaron approaches them, says he has camp nearby, wants them to audition for membership. Rick paranoid, ties him up. Michonne tells Rick they are going with him, all agree. Flare goes off, Aaron freaks, walkers attack, Glenn saves Aaron, all walk towards flare. Find RV at a house, with others and Aaron’s lover Eric who has a broken ankle.

Last week of July Year 2

Group reach Alexandria in RV. Deanna Monroe says this was a planned community, the Start of Sustainability. She wants group to help them survive. Group share two houses, shower, mirror, shave. Jessie cuts Rick’s hair. Daryl keeps guard. Carl doesn’t want them to get weak.

Carol pretends to be den mother. Aiden takes Glenn, Tara, Noah on dry run with Nicholas. Rick’s hidden gun is gone. Rick and Michonne are constables. Rick says if they can’t make it work then they will take the place. Sasha goes walker hunting. Maggie works on government with Deanna. Carol steals weapons, threatens Sam. Aaron asks Daryl to become a recruiter. Rick kisses Jessie. Sasha freaks out.

In the woods, Morgan defeats two Wolves who want him and his stuff.

Daryl and Aaron go scouting. Carol realizes Pete is hitting Jessie and wants Rick to kill him. Eugene, Glenn, Tara, Noah, Aiden and Nicholas go for supplies. Walkers attack, metal impales Aiden, Tara injured, RIP Aiden. Nicholas, Noah and Glenn get stuck in rotating doors, RIP Noah.

Carl and Enid hold hands in tree. Nicholas digs up Rick’s lost gun. Aaron and Daryl find walker limbs, dead naked female tied to a tree with W on forehead. Pete and Rick fight, Rick almost kills him. Bloodspattered Rick says starting right now they all have to live in the real world, have to control who lives here.

August Year 2

Daryl and Aaron watch red caped man 50 miles out, find warehouse, break in but trap full of walkers, run to car. Glenn and Nicholas fight in the woods. Morgan rescues Daryl and Aaron. Gabriel leaves the gate open. Meeting about Rick, gang support him. Wolves reset their trap, find Aaron’s photos of Alexandria. Rick says he will protect group, they have to be ready right now. Mad Pete enters with Michonne’s sword, kills Reg in struggle. RIP Reg. Rick kills Pete. RIP Pete. Morgan returns with Daryl and Aaron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Season 6 has six more days of August, during which there's the walker run with the Wolves attacking, Glenn's undeath, the walls fall, Carl's shot in the eye. Then we jump to the beginning of October for what we're seeing now with Jesus, the Hilltop and the Saviors. I'll update that sometime after the end of the season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I agree JB Smooth is a horrible guest and many on twitter agree! I want to hear from the actors not some random comic who doesnt even seem to be totally into the show

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, ty for that timeline!!! Printing it out and sharing with my Dead fans at work, they will love it!!! Im also printing copy for me to keep by my desk :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-) :-) :-)

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Kitt, you da best!! Thank you for your great timeline!! I loved all the red highlights, they are helpful when seeking out certain events.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Kitt that is awesome thank you so much! That is a lot of work you did there. As you see we all appreciate what you did.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
New preview of this Sumdays episode.

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/video-extras/season-06/episode-13/sneak-peek-episode-613-the-walking-dead-the-same-boat?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=1-sneak-peek-613&utm_campaign=TWD

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Doing my little timelines and calendars is one of my favourite waste of times, so I'm more than happy to share!

The woman on the walkie talkie has such a menacing voice. I have a bad feeling about where all this is going.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
man those previews are intense!! I'm so scared someone I love on this show is going to die

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I know Pamy.

I fear for Carol, I have a feeling only one will be let go because Ricks group only has 1 guy to trade. I can't imagin they would kill off Maggie while she is pregnant.

I just want a happy ending and Daryl gets to motor off in his motorcycle and I want him to find his crossbow too. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and I want Glen and Maggie to live happily ever after...and I want Carol to continue baking...

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I do want Carol to be happy. As we saw she went through hell with her husband. If it isn't with Daryl then let it be who she kissed on. She has lost and gone through so much.

This show is rough on its people so hopefully some of them get a happy story. Glen was so traumatized killing those people. Then to have Maggie taken. At least she does have Carol. Wouldn't we all feel safer if we had a Carol with us during hard times. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! Carol and Maggie = girl power

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor Carol. I wish she were able to go back to making cookies. Very interesting episode. Was Maggie's belly actually slashed, or just her t-shirt? It looked at first like there was blood but then she didn't seem to mention it.

So they are all Negan? I mean not actually, but that's a way to confuse the issue for our guys.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought they should have kept one of those girls alive to pump for info on negan's group. I guess Rick thinks he killed Negan though.

I wonder if we are in for Carol's demise....why else are they showing thos softer side to her when she has been bad ass for awhile

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
If they planned on killing off Carol at end of season. There are only 3 episodes left. I don't think they would have had her on TTD tonight would they have?

I don't think only Maggie's shirt got ripped. Close call tho. that is why I think she said she couldn't do this anymore.
It's getting harder to watch knowing it's been awhile since we lost a regular. I just think we will loose someone on finale night. (Sigh)

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Season Finale is supposed to be brutal. Several cast members say they couldn't process it or couldnt speak after reading the script.

I think we are going to lose at least one regular cast member.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
According to the comic books, Negan takes out Glenn. However, I believe that they will substitute Abraham for Glenn. I am also thinking we will lose either Daryl or Carol.