TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 02, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 02, 2016 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ya but Michone, Glenn and oh shoot I forgot her name were actually following Darryl. It was Morgan and oh my brain isn't working this morning, Carl's dad who went after Carol.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kitt, no, that's not what she was talking about in the interview.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
PS - the Gov. in Georgia vetoed the legislation that would have affected filming of TWD for its discriminatory policies.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Interview with Norman Reedus:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/28/entertainment/walking-dead-daryl-thr-feat/index.html?sr=fbCNN032816walking-dead-daryl-thr-feat0135PMStoryLink&linkId=22777531

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Karuuna,,that was such a great interview.

He also hinted that Dwight saying "you'll be alright" may not be as it seemed and said to Daryl after he was shot.

And that fact he said the finale will be the most hardcore and terrifying show they have ever done. Just Wow, I may need a couple strong margaritas before I watch.

I really do hope Daryl isn't the one to leave. He also said he would never want to leave this show by choice.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
FWIW, the producer on TTD last night, seemed to be reassuring that Daryl wasn't dead. Without coming right out and saying it.

With Chris H continually saying there will be riots in the streets if they kill off Daryl, I'd be surprised if they did.

Not looking forward to this season finale. Will read here first, but if Lauren's interview is correct, we'll all be mad anyway.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
im sure everyone will be mad if that is true of what Lauren said. It's a crappy thing to do!

It will be a 7 month wait

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Here's an out there theory. The Megan kill isn't going to happen at all in the finale. Maggie actually dies from a miscarriage?

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
A mcguffin move

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I was yelling at them all last night! Stay together for crying out loud! I understand that Carol is having a crisis, but going off alone is stupid. But, I must say she sure did give it to that bunch of jerks in the truck!

Please don't kill off Daryl!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It's already been hinted by the producers that it is a Negan kill

Karuuna, did you hear this? I accidently saw a post...

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Someone posted that Beth and Merl are in the finale, which, if true, it would be a flashback scene for a Daryl death. But if true, than Lauren may not have been right?

I too hope they don't kill off Daryl

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure Lauren is correct.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cant see them all saying how horrific this ep is without the audience actually seeing a killing

Im just bummed Abe isnt out there, I wanted it to be him!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Maybe there is more than one?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Here is another small preview clip of finale featuring Morgan

....... Don't worry it doesn't give away anything, except I wish they would stop bringing animals into the show ..... Even tho I know it isn't real, it looks real when the walkers get them 😟

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-2a1kkQLg&time_continue=87&ebc=ANyPxKpdef5sFnykns-hn_ELEtnK2OYWe8OqHTJ_oVAWmqEcEytKSwK7ApgC6onT7bkqarzbzZuPVTW6J1yJqaZTAnUGLn8pDg

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, anything is possible, in,this preview which they already showed after the last show, you see them ALL outside the gates! Lol

Abraham is driving the truck with Rick. I guess nobody listened to Rick before he left for everyone to stay inside. It doesn't include Maggie or Gabe, but even Carl is with his dad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jTF7joRS2Ug

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Also, here is a interview with Jeffery Dean Morgan on Late night with Seth Myers. He talks Negan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LnjPg6q54Os

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
What if Maggie does "lose the baby" while it's still inside her. Will it be a baby walker (or crawler) and tear her apart from the inside?

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Bev... EWWWW LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Bev, thats interesting. I just read that Norman couldnt speak for an hour after watching the final cut of this ep. Rick couldnt sleep after reading the script. It's gotta be something more than beating one of the guys to death

Im wondering if Negan kills Judith or Maggie and her baby.

Im almost afraid to watch and wonder if I should do like Kar and read what happens first.

I cant EVER remembering a show that caused this much anxiety before an ep!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I very afraid to watch this finale. And I really really hate that we are going to lose a regular character.

I'm probably going to watch with my hand over my eyes and peek thru the cracks of my fingers.

I don't think Judith will die, or even Maggie. The previews show everyone except Gabe, Maggie and Judith out and about.... I do think they somehow all meet up to find Glen,,Daryl etc...... I think that it's just going to be such a brutal death, and possibly Maggie may lose her baby and Glen.

I do hope not tho.

Also what bugs me in both previews, is that they are bringing in another horse,,and we all know what happened to the last horses. Sigh

Yes, I know it's not real, but I hate when the cartoon animal dies. 😟

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too!! and I also hate when they give real chickens to them on Survivor. Leave animals alone! :-)

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I am excited but also nervous about the season finale. Ridiculous really, but I am!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm savin this weeks big band theory to watch after WD/TD so I can get whatever horrible things happen off my mind before bed

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I hear Ya. I had to put my sweet dog down this week and I stock piled RuPauls Drag Race in anticipation bc that show always makes me smile and gets my mind off things.