TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 07, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 07, 2016 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
lol - I think I'd just think Puddy every time I saw him. And now you've given me an earworm

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing next season will start with a time jump and we learn who was killed in a flashback.

My only reason for thinking this is because Carol was shot three times - in her left side, her right arm, and her right leg. I can't imagine they would have Carol laid up in bed for much of the next season. I'm guessing the time jump will be at least long enough to have Carol up and about....maybe a month or so?

I also believe it's not farfetched that they'd risk leaving Alexandria in an effort to try to save Maggie and her unborn baby. That baby represents their hope for a better future.

No babies = No future

Without any hope for a new generation, all they have to look forward to is a few more years of living in fear and misery and then eventually wind up as victims of someone like Eagan or become a walker's lunch anyhow. That's not exactly a future that inspires them to keep going.

I personally don't think it's possible for them to start having babies and raise a whole new generation at this point in time but I do believe that Maggie's baby is a much needed SYMBOL of the hope they they all need to keep themselves from just giving up. Possibly having kids with Sasha was even brought up by Abraham, letting us all know that Maggie's baby is already proving to be a moving inspiration in the dark, ugly world they live in.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
SFJ, I like your take!!

I was disappointed that even though they had a 90 minute finale, but it really seemed that it was just to sell more commercial time. Just my opinion.

I have no idea who was killed, but look forward to next season.

As has been mentioned upthread, it's upsetting that the living survivors are not banding together.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont think I would have been disappointed with the cliffhanger had the actors not have went on about how brutal and hard it was to film. They couldnt sleep or talk after.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Who are the guys that saved Carol? are they a new group? part of Hilltop?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've been reading what people say online, and there's a good theory out there on who is killed, and it touches on what I mentioned about the camera never focusing on Glenn during the on their knees part.

It's not a spoiler (just an observation), but don't read on if you don't want to hear a convincing theory that may or may not be correct... The show starts with someone in a box with other people, looking out through the cracks in the wooden slats. Later on we find out that the box houses the captured Daryl, Glenn, Michonne and Rosita, but we see them in the box a few more times before they are pulled out and placed with the others in the line up. When the person is killed we again see what happens through their eyes, so people are saying these are the same eyes as the ones from the box, therefore the dead person has to be one of the captured. Then adding in my thing that we never see Glenn in the line up, almost as if he is the observer, makes me feel for sure it's Glenn. He was the watcher in the box, the watcher of people's reactions in the line up, and the person getting bashed.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the guys in body armour are new. In fact we possibly found two new groups, the guy who lost his horse who ended up strung up by the Saviours said he was the last of the group from The Library (which we then confirm as empty when Carol and Morgan get there). Then somewhere slightly different (but what can't be too far away, as Carol was on foot), where Morgan finds and saves Carol those two men, also on horses appear. Either they were left over Librarians and the original Librarian lied to the Saviours (when he said he was the last one) to keep them safe or they were from a different group who also happen to use horses.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That theory makes sense a lot of sense Kitt.

Was one of the guys in the armour not the guy that Morgan and Rick ran into at the farm who said he was looking for his horse? I assumed that was why Morgan said I found your horse.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It worryingly does :|.

The guy who had lost his horse was the guy who the Saviours captured and beat up, and then hung off the bridge when the RV and our guys were underneath... at least I thought it was.

And I thought Morgan just said that he'd found their horse because he assumed the horse guy from the farm (who'd lost his horse) would be with those guys, as they were on horses.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Agreed.

I'm pretty sure the guy at the barn searching for his horse had the armour stuff on. I'll have to watch for that when I rewatch. Who are they I wonder? New friends I hope.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I saw something on Talking Dead that made me think Daryl is the one that was killed. It was just a quick reaction that made me think it was him the second I saw it.

At one point, Chris Hardwick asked Jeffery Dean Morgan this question:

"Jeffery, does it feel weird that you now joining the cast means someone is immediately leaving the cast?"

Just when he finished asking the question but before JDM even had a chance to answer, Norman Reedus leaned over and gave JFD a shove with his elbow in a jokingly angry way....almost like he took it personally, as if Reedus was the one leaving the cast.

I know it was just friends messing with one another but it reminded me of other times someone would do that.....like if you were with some friends who just returned from a road trip and asked them how their road trip went. One of them says "it was fine except for having to stop at a bathroom every five minutes", whereupon the friend who needed all the bathroom breaks suddenly elbows him in a joking way.

Also, if it was Daryl, I could see that keeping Rick awake all night. They do a LOT of scenes together, probably more than either of them do scenes with anyone else....like the time they ran into Jesus and accidentally submerged the truck in the pond. I think it was on TD where I heard they had even watched the movie, "Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid" together to prepare for those scenes.

Anyhow it was my reaction to Norman's reaction on TD that made me think it might be Daryl. It happened at around the 37 minute mark in last night's Talking Dead. If it hadn't been so spontaneous it never would have occurred to me.

I really hope it isn't, though.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Btw, every five minutes I think of a different reason why it might be a different cast member who got killed. None of my theories about who got killed are backed up by anything more than a hunch or a wild guess. Rick would've lost sleep if it was Glen, too! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
SFJ said: Btw, every five minutes I think of a different reason why it might be a different cast member who got killed.

Me too! I even look at the angle of the trees, or the change of light, or the tone of Negan's voice or the look on his face. And every variable makes me think it's someone else.

I'm just going to put it out of my mind until next season. I have enough other shows to take my mind off of it.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
San; I thought so to but from what the producers, actors, etc are saying, no one knows who is killed yet. They won't know until they get the script when filming starts in May.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Greg Nicotero confirmed during a Q&A on Entertainment Weekly that none of the cast knows who died.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/04/walking-dead-season-finale-greg-nicotero-negan

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The cast member who's dead must know though, surely? They're going to be in one, maybe two episodes next season, depending on how they draw this out, and after a six month filming hiatus it would be unfair to just let them go, when they could have been looking for work all that time.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
These actors who've been killed off, have mentioned in past they sometimes don't find out till a day or 2 before they get the script.

Either way these actors do other projects during the hiatus break. Their agents are always finding them new projects.

Daryl clearly shot his new show during a haitis..... Which gives me hope it isn't him leaving.

Also Chandler Rigg just finished a project he did during haitis.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
I think it was Rosita who was killed.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
One of the cast members is now saying "they" know who died ...... which nixes what the creators saying that nobody knows. (I put in spoiler box in case it could suggest this person knows because they are the one that got lucilled)

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Norman didn't cut any corners; the actor knows who's kicking the bucket, and he's not happy about it.

Also can anyone in film explain the meaning of this? How does a Point of view shot mean anything???

"A theory has surfaced suggesting that the POV shot from inside the truck is xxxxxxx could this be a hint from the writers that the final POV shot was xxxxxxxx too?"

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-walking-deads-norman-reedus-knows-what-happens-next-and-it-is-gut-wrenching-a6971266.html

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, I like the point of view theory, even though it is a bit obscure. We did see those several cuts of someone staring out from inside the trailer.

However, if that's the case, they should never have shown that particular actor/ress from any other angle.

So, it's a little weird.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, what do you mean from inside trailer?

You mean a shadow or reflection of the victim In a window ?

This is where I'm confused ???? Lol

It looks like the season 7 episode 1 has already been filmed because in JDM imdb it has him listed for this episode

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No, I mean there were at least 2 times, I believe right when they came back from commercial, when what the viewers saw is what someone would see if they were shut up in a dark trailer, trying to peek out the cracks of the trailer.

Honestly, I didn't even know what those scenes were, until I read about the point of view theory.

So, theoretically that would be one of those who were captured first (Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, Rosita); who were pulled out of the trailer after they captured the larger group.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh ok I didn't know what that was..,, ok, but still makes no sense. When someone was being killed, they were ALL lined up, which means there was nobody else in the trailer? Is the theory that someone else we don't know of was watching threw cracks?

I guess it's all going over my head, I must be having a blond moment even though I'm a brunette LOL

Here is another theory that is interesting if...... Idk read story at least because it doesn't give away the name,mbit if you play the video that so one had slowed down to hear the muffled screams, a name is being called out

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/04/05/who-did-negan-kill-theory-the-walking-dead-audio-who-died/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No, no. The scenes shot from inside the trailer were from the point of view of one of the characters.

And the scene of the baseball bat coming down on someone's head was also from the point of view of one of the characters.

So, the theory is that it's the same character in both cases.

Which means the person that died was one of the four that was locked in the trailer.

LOL...it's a pretty bad clue if it's so hard to follow.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
As for your video, if the actors are all saying they don't know, then how could they have been screaming out someone's name?