TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 02, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The 100: Archive through April 02, 2016 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think Jasper must've gone downhill after his Mountain Weather girlfriend was killed trying to help them escape the mountain. (She was killed during the great escape last season, right?)

I didn't even recognize him at first with his shaggy hair gone and having aged a year. He changed from a dorky kid into a troubled young man with a drinking problem.

Gotta respect a show that allows the characters to grow and change like real people instead of trying to make them remain "kids" year after year...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was perhaps a natural progression, just a bit jarring. I'd forgotten the girl was killed (I guess that's why she was free to be on Heroes). I think that's my issue right now, I need a while to be reminded about last season.

Oh, question... the main leader of the grounders, who was young with I think dark hair... is that the girl Clarke was with last night, the one in the shop? Or was the original leader killed? I don't mean the one who was captured (from Dollhouse) but the one who was back at the grounders camp when we first met her.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I don't remember if that original young female leader was killed, but that was not the woman Clarke was with in the premiere. In their conversation, the blonde woman told Clarke that she recognized who Clarke really was a few weeks before, so they didn't actually know each other until now. Until this episode their relationship was simply trader and customer.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I found some info...that female leader is Lexa, Commander of the 12 clans. She is still alive because this wiki page says she is a recurring character in the 2nd and 3rd seasons.

http://the100.wikia.com/wiki/Lexa

Here is the main page...there is detailed synopsis for each aired episode.

http://the100.wikia.com/wiki/The_100_Wiki

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Lexa, that was her name, thank you! That's quite a good wiki, much more helpful that the wikipedia pages.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Oh wow! this show can't get any weirder but has me watching without the least somnolence as while watching other shows.

I had trouble remembering what happened on the last show, it has been so long, I remember the group was split up, the one who ended up in the city of light and the hologram, okay I remember that. I remembered that Clarke was caught prisoner after Mount Weather attack, but we see her being hunted down and living with another woman and again the sex scene between two women, I said to myself, was this necessary? Or is this what comes natural in those conditions? Anyway, it really didn't offend me but just ...weird.

Again, the director is awesome in showing a world where 'survival' is what counts the most and not what is right or what is wrong, a lawless group of desperate people and for once religion does not come into the equation.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Spunky the finale last year had a lot to do with Clarke and Lexa allowing Lexa's village (and her people) to be bombed to somehow help them win the war between the grounders and Mt Weather. Lex and Clarke knew it was going to happen but Lexa convinced Clarke to not warn the village. It blew up and Lexa and Clarke were saved because they got out of Dodge at the last minute. Clarke couldn't forgive herself for allowing a lot of good (and innocent) people to die so she took off into the forest, apparently to "find herself". This season we learn she's still out there, had dyed her hair dark red and hooked up with a pretty trader woman.

I'm not positive, but I believe that Clarke and Lexa hooked up last season, too. Maybe it's not just the times...but that Clarke's sexuality is a bit more fluid than most.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks for explaining Sanfran... maybe I got confused when I saw Clarke with a different woman I remembered, I'm not sure is the same actress.

It seems she is found out after all and will again have her blond hair. I'd like to see more scenes of raw survival but if our guys are the ones who always survive it will get boring...

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, January 29, 2016 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Lexa is back. I find I'm getting confused.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
This show must be one of the most intense on tv, since my finger is constantly pressed on the remote to skip commercials. I think we've seen everyone back on the second episode, the woman leader I was waiting to see reappeared as fierce as ever. We still don't see those ugly creatures as before but I'm sure they're there somewhere.
I want to see some order to the various groups but the show keeps getting more and more surprising, that big army marching towards our guys and I say...'oh my' well that's it for them' but then we will see the usual survivors... Mmmmm, with this show you'll never know.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I'm still confused. I may think about trying to find the books.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I didn't know there were books on this story, it's worthwhile looking into, but the imagery of this show is just great to give me a sense of doom and survival that even my imagination couldn't envision.

It's one of the few shows on this theme that keeps me wide awake from start to finish, so it deserves a good critique. If Mr. Robot got nominations and awards why not this show which I think it's much better? Go figure...

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Wow. Interesting show last night. A reminder that the show is set in the future, after an apocalypse.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Wow, was reading the writers were getting death threats on twitter last night.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Were they upset that Lexa was killed off Heckagirl?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
From an article I read, it seems that was the case.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Wasn't she killed off because she got a job on Fear the Walking Dead?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
That she was killed is understandable since every second in that hellish world is life threatening but that the idiot who killed her goes free makes me really mad.
We knew that about 100 years earlier world war between world powers escalated to the destruction and the few who survived on the Ark knew the history but the computer logo connected to the city of light was a surprise and still don't understand how the woman in red became a hologram.

Hecka.. .do you know why the writers are getting death threats? It seems to me idiotic, it's a tv show, violent yes, but the audience get plenty of warnings. I don't understand this.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I guess it's idiotic people. No Clarke last night. I'm not sure what to think about Bellamy and what's happening.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and no show for three weeks it sounds like. It said it will be back 3/31. Don't know why. Does basketball come on this channel?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 2:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I noticed that even The Amazing Race is taking a break until April 1.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
(Spunky.still don't understand how the woman in red became a hologram.)
Remember the woman kept giving herself shots, and took the rest with her to Earth? I think she was changing herself.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I too would like to know about the hologram and why only if you ingest the logo you can see her. This show has so many variants that it keeps us curious. We'll have to wait for March 31st, I guess to find out more. I don't think Kane will be killed, maybe Bellamy will try to prevent the execution. They gave themselves laws that are idiotic, a Chancellor that is indeed a dictator, I remember in the Ark there was some kind of council that took decision by majority, or maybe I'm dreaming... But Pike is definitely putting the whole group at risk and Bellamy should try to stop him, he's better as the good guy than the bad guy.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wasn't there a part when they were still on Earth (before the Holocaust) when the guys who were working with the live Woman in Red programmed Alie to look like her? (I just finished watching all this season's eps on Hulu, so it might be fresher in my mind.)

When the "converts" ingest the disc, it takes root in their spinal cord and they are somehow linked in to the greater consiousness. Kind of like The Borg (Star Trek reference)? When the woman came down from Polaris, she had imbedded the chip in the back of her neck, and apparently every "Commander" since her has had that chip passed down and imbedded in their spinal cord. That's why the Flamekeeper had to remove the chip from Lexa's neck when she died, so it could be imbedded in the neck of the next Commander.

I got the impression that Bellamy and Monty had decided what was best for their people (Kane), when they lied to Monty's mother. This show is so frustrating sometimes. Pike is such an idiot, thinking that more and more killing will somehow make people safe. I think he's going to die very soon.

Where were Clarke and Abby in this last episode? Did they go off on a field trip somewhere? It was strange not seeing either of them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I really hate the direction this show has taken this season. I hate Pike and all his minions. Did nobody on the Ark study history? This is exactly what we did to the Native Americans when the Europeans arrived here. It just makes me so frustrated that he wants to kill everyone!