TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 19, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 19, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I rewatched the show. I was wrong about Glenn not being shown in the Eenies, he was shown once. But unfortunately I noticed that the eyes in the box looking out were towards the back of the box, and there were people in front of them. It wouldn't have mattered in the early shots (because they could have moved round) but the final shot of them in the box, right before they were pulled out, they showed two people at least in front of the seer, and it looked like both had flat-ish hair, so that rules out Daryl and Rosita, leaving Michonne and Glenn. When they pulled people out they pulled Daryl first, then pulled Michonne and Rosita at roughly the same time, then Glenn was clearly behind them.

To me that's more evidence for Glenn, but hubby has now decided it must be Michonne.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My Season 6 timeline, cut down as much as I can but still very long. Season 5 started at Terminus and ended just over a month later with Rick killing Pete. Season 6 followed immediately.

S6.Day2=S5.Day38 Darryl tells Rick about the Wolves. Morgan practices his stick. Rick finds a quarry of walkers, danger to Alexandria, must clear the quarry with walker run.

S6.Day5 Final prep for tomorrow’s intended walker run. Truck falls into the quarry, forcing group to start the walker run. Group lead walkers along the roads using noise of Daryl’s bike as lure. Wolves rush in to Alexandria, send truck into walls, horn blares. Walkers start walking towards Alexandria, following noise. Glenn and co run towards Alexandria to warn of incoming walkers. Carol fights baddies dressed as a Wolf. Morgan says they don’t have to kill them. Aaron finds his bag of photos on a Wolf’s body. Enid leaves, ‘Just Survive Somehow.’ Morgan locks Wolf in his house. Glenn and Nick go to feed store to burn as distraction, get trapped in alley, get on top of dumpster, surrounded by walkers. Nick shoots himself, falls into Glenn, both land on ground, RIP Nick. Glenn crawls from underneath and hides under dumpster. Herd arrives at the gates, surround Alexandria 20 deep. Maggie wants to go find Glenn, tells Aaron she is pregnant. Daryl, Sasha, Abe and the walkers are 20 miles out, leave herd and turn back to Alexandria. Get shot at, Abe and Sasha crash but kill the shooters, Daryl chased by car but escapes through woods, hides bike, man hits him from behind. Sasha and Abe spend night in a building. Nighttime, Rick kisses Jessie. The walls begin to crack.

S6.Day6=S5.Day42=approx. Day 516 Early Aug Year 2 Glenn crawls out from under the dumpster, tries to get back to Alexandria. Daryl wakes, tied up by Dwight and girls, Daryl helps them, shows them his hidden bike, but they steal it and his gun and crossbow. Abe finds rocket launchers, hits on Sasha. Rick mends the wall, Glenn and Enid find green balloons. Daryl finds gas tanker in the woods, drives back to town, finds Abe and Sasha, drives towards Alexandria. Morgan asks Denise is she has spare antibiotics, suspicious Denise and Carol follow him back to the captured Wolf. Maggie sees Glenn’s balloons. The cracked turret falls and walkers enter Alex’a, everyone runs. Maggie trapped on fence. Morgan keeps Carol upstairs. Rick and co hide in house, Deanna has bite on her. Ron tries to kill Carl. Carol tricks Morgan but Morgan protects the W. Rick wants to user walker guts to escape the overrun house. Mich gives Deanna gun and leaves her. Morgan knocks out Carol in fight, W escapes holding Denise. Rick and co leave house disguised in walker guts. Glenn tries to reach Maggie. Deanna kills walkers, is overcome, RIP Deanna. Daryl, Sasha, Abe stopped by biker gang, says they all now belong to Negan. Daryl kills gang with rocket launcher, head back to Alex’a. Rick and group walk out of house, too many walkers, Gabe takes Judith to church. Denise and W run for tower. Sam gets scared by child walker, freaks, gets bitten, RIP Sam. Jessie cries, gets bitten, RIP Jessie, won’t let go of Carl’s hand so Ricks cuts it off. Ron mad, tries to shoot Rick, Michonne stabs him with sword, RIP Ron, gun goes off, shoots Carl in the eye, Rick carries Carl with Mich. Denise works to save Carl. Rick runs out to kill walkers, everyone joins, last stand. Morgan kills W, RIP W. Glenn and Enid get to Maggie, Abe and Sasha arrive and save all. Daryl empties gas into lake, sets it on fire, attracts walkers who die in the flames. All survive. Rick wants to make a new world.

S6.Day67=S5.Day103=approx. Day 577 Early Oct Year 2 two months later, Alexandria has been rebuilt. Daryl and Rick find truck with supplies, meet Paul Rubia aka Jesus, he steals truck. Enid and Carl find Walker Deanna, Carl leads her to Spencer to kill. R&D catch up with Jesus, take him to Alex’a and lock him up. Rick and Mich kiss and sleep together. Jesus escapes and wakes up Rick and Michonne.

S6.Day68 Everyone talks with Jesus, says he’s from another place where there are people they can trade with. Rick, Daryl, Abe, Glenn, Maggie go with Jesus to his camp. Carol puts a cookie on Sam’s grave. Arrive at Hilltop, big fence, inside mansion and FEMA trailers, people, boss Gregory. Men arrive, were captured by Negan, one tries to kill Gregory on Negan’s orders, fight, Rick kills him, Jesus calms everyone down. Jesus says Negan is head of the Saviors, Gregory made deal with them to give them half their food so they would not kill them. Daryl says they’ll get rid of Negan for them in exchange for food. Maggie gets ultrasound. Group, Jesus and Andy head back to Alex’a to plan. Rick tells others: food for fight, says Saviors would have found them sooner or later. Don’t all have to kill but all have to accept it. Carol counts her 18 kills. Nighttime Carol and Tobin kiss. Abe tells Rosita he’s leaving, thought she was last woman on Earth but she isn’t.

S6.Day69 Hilltop Andy says there are guards at Negan’s place. Approach Savior’s building, Andy gives guards fake head, gang attack, all have to kill sleeping Saviors. Saviors capture Maggie and Carol, Carol shoots guy. Savior sounds alarm. Kills outside compound. Early morning light someone calls them on walkie talkie. Person wants them to free final Savior, they have Maggie and Carol.

S6.Day70 Rick wants to trade. Savior kidnapper Paula tries to contact her group, takes Carol and Maggie to safehouse, ties them up. Carol fakes panic attack, says not to hurt Maggie and the baby. Paula says babies are snack size bites for the dead. Maggie taken and interrogated. Rick calls on walkie-talkie. Carol says they only killed the others because they ambushed them on the road. Paula calls to set up trade, no static on line, Rick is close. Carol escapes, sets up dying guy to bite Molly. Finds Maggie, kill others on way out, burn scouting team in room. Rick and gang appear with captured Primo, ask him where he got Daryl’s bike, he says he is Negan, Rick shoots him.

S6.Day71-72 Morgan builds a prison cell. Rosita sleeps with Spencer.

S6.Day73 Denise wants to go to an apothecary for drugs, takes Daryl and Rosita. Eugene says he has adapted, finds a workplace where they can make bullets, argues with Abe and they split up. Daryl etc. at apothecary, find drugs. Walk back, Denise tells Daryl he’s like her twin brother Denis. Denise wants to get car in cooler, wrestles and kills her first walker, vomits. Tells others to face demons, arrow pierces her eye from behind, RIP Denise. Saviors come out of woods with burned Dwight holding Eugene. Eugene distracts them, bites Dwight, shoot out, Eugene shot, all escape, Daryl gets his crossbow back. Back at Alex’a Sasha lets Abe in her house. Carol and Daryl bury Denise, C tells D he’s right they have to kill to protect each other. Carol writes to Tobin, says she can’t love anyone because she can’t kill for them, packs to leave.

S6.Day74=S5.Day110=approx. Day 584 Early Oct Year 2 Carol sneaks out. Rick and Mich in bed, Rick says when they come for us we will end it, world is ours and we know how to take it. Daryl leaves on his bike to find Dwight. Mich, Glenn and Rosita follow. Morgan and Rick drive after Carol. Carol reluctantly kills/injures Saviors with sleeve gun. Rick and Morgan arrive at Carol’s car, follow her tracks through field. Rick says Saviors close to Alex’a, they didn’t end it, Morgan says they started something. Daryl follows Dwight’s trail from shoot out, Glenn, Mich, Rosita catch up, say he has to go back to Alex’a. Daryl says he can’t, he and Rosita leave. Glenn and Mich head back to Alex’a, but stopped by Dwight and Saviors. Rick and Morgan find man looking for horse. Rick goes back to Alex’a, Morgan follows Carol’s trail. At Alex’a Maggie cuts her hair, has pains. Morgan finds a horse, Carol’s follower still continues. In woods, Daryl and Rosita find Glenn and Mich tied up, try to rescue but caught. Dwight shoots Daryl in shoulder. Trip to Hilltop doctor for Maggie with Rick, Eugene, Abe, Sasha, Aaron, Carl. Horseman gets caught by Saviors, they say his people broke the rules, they had to die. Morgan finds stabbed Carol outside library, she won’t go back to Alexa. RV is stopped by Saviors displaying the beaten horseman, won't make a deal, Rick & co leave, head for Hilltop via different roads. Carol leaves without Morgan, tries to find her on horse. RV finds another roadblock, chain of walkers, one with Daryl’s jacket and Michonne’s dreadlock, Maggie very ill now. Carol’s follower catches up to her, shoots her and says he will watch her die. She wants him to kill her. Morgan arrives, tells him to stop but he draws gun, Morgan kills him. Two men on horses offer help. RV comes across logs blocking road completely, reverse away. Saviors throw the horseman off a bridge in front of the RV, burn logs. Eugene offers to take the RV so they can escape through the woods. Darkness, group in woods, Maggie on a stretcher, hear whistles all around, trapped by Saviors, see Eugene on his knees and the RV. A Savior lines them up on their knees, brings out captured Daryl, Glen, Rosita, Mich to join them. Negan comes out with his bat Lucille, says they are not cool for killing his men, they will regret it, mustn’t mess with the new world order. Says they must give him half their stuff, they work for him now. They killed his people so someone must pay, he’s going to beat one of them to death with his bat. Eenie Meenie Minie Mo… he beats someone.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Excellent and Thank YOU! Kitt that is great.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, You ROCK!!!! ty so much!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I read an article today re an interview with Lauren Cohen that said each of the actors had to film their final scenes during the Lucille attack... alone... in a sound booth, so none of them would know who died.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Well, the one who died would know, right?

I'm still thinking Daryl....from what I've seen on TD and read in interviews, Reedus seems to be the most vocal about not liking this turn of events...at all.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, I'm not sure. That's possible.

Here's the interview, it could be considered spoilerish (but it's still not conclusive), so read at your own risk:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lauren-cohan-secret-about-the-walking-dead-finale_us_570fd38fe4b03d8b7b9fc34b

This is why I think the actors don't know:

The actress told The Huffington Post that the actors weren’t even present when Negan swung his bat in that final scene.

“Here’s a good piece of intel,” Cohan said. “We shot the scene, and then individually went into a [sound] booth privately to record audio, so I don’t know.”

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Oh...just the audio? That makes a difference.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, it was the audio for the final scene, right? So it would include whose name they were yelling out?

Seems important.

The quote is confusing, it does say that they weren't present for the bat swinging scene - which the leaked video shows was done (of course) on a dummy. The audio is for that scene alone.

Anyway, it's all just speculation of course. I don't think they all know, as was speculated earlier. However, it may be that the one who 'dies' knows, but that would be a hard secret to keep on your own.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Well, it was the audio for the final scene, right? So it would include whose name they were yelling out? "

Yes, they could have easily recorded everyone individually screaming out everyone else's names....but if it had been video, I think it would've been much more difficult to have everyone acting out the dying scene.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Except that's not what Lauren said, that they had a number of "options" for what they recorded. The audio is what we heard already in the last episode. That's what I got from the interview.

So, the final scene, Negan picks his victim and starts flailing. That's the scene where the actors recorded audio only and were not present. But that audio was played as Negan hits someone and says "taking it like a champ."

I don't think we have any evidence that they filmed the video of the death scene yet, do we?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"The audio is what we heard already in the last episode."

Yes, but what we heard was the edited result of a few seconds out of all the audio they recorded individually from each actor.

"I don't think we have any evidence that they filmed the video of the death scene yet, do we?"

No. I just overlooked the word "sound" in your post....hence my comment, "Oh...just the audio?"

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I really think it's all filmed. No proof, but it just seems the most logical way of filming the scene.

Andy Lincoln said they all took a pact not to say, and the guy who plays Noah (who's not even in the show anymore!) says he knows, but they agreed not to say. So if they know then they wouldn't have to have gone to big lengths to shield it from the actors, although the recorded voice work might be to give the producers more options in the cutting room.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
But they did go to those lengths, by taking the *unusual* action of recording each individually in sound rooms. Per Lauren.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
If you look at JDM imdb he has the season 7 episode 1 already listed in his credits. So what he filmed would be for season 7

They never post seasons before they were filmed.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure that the first episode of season 1 has not been filmed in its entirety.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh no, I'm sure it isn't completed.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 2:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They could have recorded reaction words/noises separately because they know people will analyse the sound during the final seconds again and again and again. If they record in a sound studio they have much better control over how clearly the words are heard, whether they want to cut a word off slightly so it is more ambiguous, the volume of one word/sound over another etc. I don't think it means they necessarily kept anyone in the dark.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Except that's what Lauren Cohan said they did. :-)

"Nobody knows what anyone else said." and "we're in the same boat" (as the fans)

That appears to be keeping people in the dark.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
They made a pact....who's to say that the individual sound booth recording has anything to do with keeping the identity of the victim from the rest of the cast? Maybe Cohan just said that to keep people from interrogating her about it.

If she says the sound booth stuff was specifically to conceal the victim's identity from the rest of the cast, then she's lying....or Andrew Lincoln is lying.

Which one is telling the truth?

Andrew Lincoln Says The Walking Dead Cast Made A Pact About Who Negan Kills

<snip>

"We all just made a pact not to discuss it," Lincoln explains. "It's upsetting. It's too precious. There are certain things that become sacred on set and I'm afraid, I'm one of these people going, 'I can't talk about it.' Every time we've lost somebody on the show they've been instrumental in story telling. It's the same thing. We lock up shop. We linked arms, got our knees, and said, 'You know what? Let's not discuss this. It's painful. No apologies.'"

<snip>

http://comicbook.com/2016/04/05/andrew-lincoln-says-the-walking-dead-cast-made-a-pact-about-who-/

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ooops wrong thread

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"But they did go to those lengths, by taking the *unusual* action of recording each individually in sound rooms. Per Lauren."

Except that Lauren never said it was "unusual" in the article you posted. It isn't unusual at all...studios do this all the time.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was my impression from the interview, and I'm standing by it. You of course are free to understand it any way you would like to as well. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's the interview I saw, Sanfran. And others (lately the guy who played Noah said one of the current cast told him) have said the same, so I'm sure they all know. Possibly not Chandler if he wasn't allowed to be there (due to his age or something) and no one told him, but the others in that main cast do.

I expect it's very typical for actors who need to cover up some big cliffhanger to say they don't know, either as part of a contract or just to make everyone's life easier. What I don't understand is how they expect to keep it quiet once they start filming in May, when everyone will have to know because of who is still filming.