TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 13, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 13, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
During the finale episode Negan said, while pointing Lucille at whoever it is, that nobody move or he'll cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father. That means that Rick and Carl are safe for sure (or at least in episode 1, lol).

Aww, I don't find Carl that annoying anymore. He used to be, but he did grow up... from 10 to 15 in about a year and a half ;).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think anyone is "safe." It could still be Carl, despite that line (which I heard). None of us will know for sure until the episode airs.

I still think it's Glenn, not because of the POV stuff, but I have other reasons I will not share (spoilers).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
While we are (I am) talking about time, here's my always long but hopefully mostly correct timeline for the show. I decided I like the calendar approach that I might (or might not?) have posted last time, but I've cut down on the info in the early seasons now they are so out of date.

Intros in green, events in blue, deaths in red.

March 2010

Rick wakes up in hospital; Morgan; finds Lori and Carl; CDC; Sofia runs into woods; Hershel’s Farm; Lori pregnant; Barnageddon; RIP Dale; Shane tries to kill Rick, RIP Shane; Farm on fire, flee to Highway; Michonne saves Andrea.

November 2010

Prison; Lori very pregnant; Hershel bitten, leg cut off; Michonne and Andrea taken to Woodbury; Prison overrun by walkers, RIP T-Dog; Judith, RIP Lori; Merle takes Glenn and Maggie; Michonne takes baby supplies to prison; Tyreese and Sasha arrive; Michonne kills walker-Penny, stabs The Governor in the eye; Rick goes crazy; Gov attacks prison. Group survives; Gov shuts Andrea in torture room; Gov shoots Merle, RIP Merle; Gov wounds Milton, he turns and bites Andrea, RIP Andrea.

February - Early June 2011

Gov finds girl Meghan, her mother, aunt Tara; Gov takes over Martinez’s camp.

Mid June 2011

In prison; Patrick gets ill; Carol kills Karen and David, Rick deserts Carol; Governor captures Hershel and Michonne, storms prison, kills Hershel, RIP Hershel; RIP Gov.

Group flee, are split up; Carol saves Tyrese and the girls; Glenn and Tara meet Abraham, Eugene and Rosita; Rick kills one of Joe’s gang; Beth taken by a car with cross on it; Joe’s gang finds Daryl; Beth wakes up in Grady Memorial; Lizzie kills Mika, Carol kills Lizzie, RIP Mika, RIP Lizzie; Abe&Co meet Maggie&Co and save Glenn and Tara, reach Terminus; Joe’s gang ambushes Rick&Co, Rick bites Joe; Rick&Co reach Terminus, locked in Railcar A; Trough, Carol saves them all; Big reunion, all leave.

Father Gabriel; Bob is bitten on a run; Noah escapes hospital; Carol and Daryl follow the cross car; Terminians eat Bob’s leg, Bob returns, Rick&Co kill Terminians, RIP Bob.

Carol and Daryl try to find Beth in Atlanta, find Noah, Carol taken to hospital; trade of Beth and Carol for two captured cops, RIP Beth; Group head to DC; Morgan finds map for DC with Rick’s name on it.

July 2011

Group arrive in Noah’s hometown, “Wolves Not Far;” RIP Tyreese; Travel to DC.

60 miles from DC, dehydrated;. Water bottles in road “from a friend;” Aaron appears.

Alexandria; Deanna wants group to help them survive.; Carol pretends to be den mother, steals weapons, threatens Sam; Daryl and Aaron go scouting. On run, Tara injured, RIP Aiden. Nicholas, Noah and Glenn get stuck in rotating doors, RIP Noah.

Early August 2011

Daryl and Aaron find warehouse trap, rescued by Morgan; Pete kills Reg in struggle, RIP Reg; Rick kills Pete, RIP Pete; Morgan returns with Daryl and Aaron.

Walker quarry; Wolves attack Alexandria; horn blares attracting walkers; Glenn&Co run towards Alexandria to warn them; Carol fights baddies dressed as a Wolf; group win.

Morgan locks up Wolf; Glenn and get trapped on dumpster, Nick shoots himself, RIP Nick; Glenn crawls under dumpster.

Walkers surround Alexandria; Maggie is pregnant; Daryl, Sasha, Abe and the walkers are 20 miles out, leave herd, get shot at, crash car, Daryl escapes through woods; Daryl finds Dwight and women; Rick kisses Jessie.

Glenn crawls out from under the dumpster goes to Alex’a with Enid; Dwight steals Daryl’s bike and crossbow; Abe finds rocket launchers and guns; Daryl finds gas tanker in woods, finds Abe and Sasha, drives towards Alexandria.

Walkers storm Alex’a, all run, Deanna bitten, RIP Deanna; Ron tries to kill Carl; Rick&Co leave house disguised in walker guts; Glenn tries to reach Maggie.

Daryl, Sasha, Abe stopped by Negan’s gang; Daryl kills them with rocket launcher; Sam gets scared, freaks, bitten, RIP Sam; Jessie cries, bitten, RIP Jessie; Ron mad, tries to shoot Rick, Michonne stabs him, RIP Ron; gun goes off, shoots Carl in the eye; All kill walkers, last stand; Abe and Sasha arrive and save Glenn and Maggie; Daryl sets lake on fire, walkers die, all survive.

Early October 2011

Alexandria rebuilt; Daryl and Rick meet Jesus; Rick and Mich kiss; Rick, Daryl, Abe, Glenn, Maggie go with Jesus to Hilltop; Jesus says Negan is head of the Saviors, boss Gregory made deal with them to give them half their food for their safety; Daryl says they’ll get rid of Negan in exchange for food; Maggie gets ultrasound; Group, Jesus head back to Alex’a; Carol counts her 18 kills; Abe leaves Rosita.

Plan to attack Saviors; Approach Savior’s building, all have to kill sleeping Saviors; Maggie and Carol captured; Savior wants Rick to trade; Rick&Co win.

Denise wants to find drugs, takes Daryl and Rosita, RIP Denise; Saviors come out of woods with burned Dwight holding Eugene; Eugene distracts them, bites Dwight, Eugene shot, all escape.

Carol leaves at dawn; Daryl leaves on his bike to find Dwight, Mich, Glenn and Rosita follow; Morgan and Rick drive after Carol; Carol kills Saviors with sleeve gun; Rick and Morgan follow her tracks.

Daryl follows Dwight, Glenn, Mich, Rosita catch up, Daryl won’t stop, Rosita goes with him; Glenn and Mich captured by Saviors; Rick goes back to Alex’a; Daryl and Rosita find Glenn and Mich tied up, try to rescue but caught, Daryl shot in shoulder.

Morgan finds stabbed Carol outside library, she won’t go back, leaves, Morgan tries to find her on horse; Carol’s follower shoots her, will watch her die, she wants him to kill her; Morgan kills attacker; Two men on horses offer help.

At Alex’a Maggie has pains; Rick, Eugene, Abe, Sasha, Aaron, Carl drive RV to take Maggie to Hilltop doctor; RV blocked multiple times by Saviors; Eugene offers to take RV so they can escape through the woods.

Darkness, group in woods, Maggie on a stretcher, hear whistles all around, trapped by Saviors, see Eugene on his knees and the RV; A Savior lines them up on their knees, brings out captured Daryl, Glenn, Rosita, Mich to join them; Negan comes out with his bat Lucille, says they are not cool for killing his men, must give him half their stuff, someone must pay, he’s going to beat one of them to death with his bat.

Eenie Meenie Minie MoRIP ???.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
(((Babyjax)))) but at least now you can watch with all of us. It's going to be a rought night in OCt for us all!! I think it will be Daryl :-( As long as its not Glenn I am fine

Kitt, TY!!!! your timelines are so valuable!!!! Your like our own personal Nicole Yvvette Brown with her notebook!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
No, Pamy, it will NOT be Darryl. I think they would have a total fan uprising if it were Darryl. He does have that other show (I saw a bit of it not too long ago--not my cup of tea), but he can do that on the side. I don't think they'd kill him or Rick, unless they had a major contract dispute. Too many people would stop watching.

My money's still on Glenn.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just dont think it's Glenn because of how they punked us earlier in the season with his fake death.

Im hoping its Abraham but fear its Darryl :-(

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I just dont think it's Glenn because of how they punked us earlier in the season with his fake death. "

Maybe they were just trying to prepare us by fake killing Glenn so we'd know what it feels like....so the real killing of Glenn would go down a little easier. They could've been ever so slightly trying to desensitize us to his imminent demise...

Don't forget, Glenn lost his moral footing when he crossed his own line and participated in killing humans in their sleep in season 6. He'd never killed any humans before that, so that could've been foreshadowing.

I've been thinking it was Daryl for most of the summer but killing Maggie would be in keeping with Negan's desire for "useful" people who can steal for him....and Rick and his group killed a bunch of Negan's bandits. At this point, Maggie's pregnancy isn't going well at all, so she is basically "useless" to Negan. The same could be said of Daryl because he was shot (with a shot gun?) at close range in the shoulder/neck area and he looked really rough and pretty helpless in that finale Negan and Lucille scene.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I had considered Maggie also but the line 'taking it like a champ' just feels like it would be said to a man. I could see Abraham or Darryl taking it like a champ

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Glad you enjoy my little hobby, Pamy!

I've been watching the early seasons over the summer and I never realised how often Glenn is the one in peril. Merle almost beat him to death and Woodbury and then threw the walker at him. He was the one who almost died of the illness at the prison. In the tunnel when they were all split up he and Tara were about to die before they were miraculously saved. At Terminus he was the next at the trough. Then of course this season there was the dumpster.

But I'm also of the opinion that the dumpster story was to help us get through this coming event... which of course it won't, because the dumpster was six months ago and we've forgotten that and now only have happy Glenn memories.

Sanfran, that's a really good point about him killing for the first time. It's a bit like in movies like Scream where you're safe until you lose your virginity, after that you're fair game, so it might be foreshadowing in that way too.

One of the biggest pointers to me isn't in the show but was when the Glenn actor was on Talking Dead after they revealed he was alive after the dumpster. He was so incredibly emotional about all the support he'd had when people thought he'd died and for some reason he didn't come on the show but was only on the screen. My guess is at that point he and the boss guy had already agreed that he was going to die at the end of the season and his emotion was over that, and he didn't feel he could come on the show without revealing something major was going to happen.

Just speculating of course.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 16, 2016 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I just don't think it would be Abraham, cause they said it was a "beloved" character. Abraham is not beloved at all. I wouldn't miss him.

I just refuse to believe they would kill off Darryl, cause he's such a fan favorite. I think a lot of people would stop watching (possibly including me).

I hope you're right about it not being Glenn, but I still have a bad feeling . . .

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 16, 2016 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Babyjmom, you could be right that they were preparing us for Glenn to die. but NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He and Maggie's relationship is my fav!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 16, 2016 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think you should brace yourself Pamy! I just can't see them doing away with Daryl right now.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh lord, I'm not ready to start thinking about this again. :-) Just reading your above discussion has my stomach in knots again. I will be so depressed if it's one of the "originals". I'm too attached to them, and there are so few left.

I'm convinced it can't be Rick or Carl, because of the comment about "feeding him his other eye". Can't feed Rick Carl's eye if either of them are getting their head bashed in.

I ruled out all of the women, because interestingly (up til now) all of the females have died looking "pretty". Even Denise's death, the arrow was a clean shot, there was minimal damage to her face.

It could be Daryl, but based on the rabid popularity of this character--- the "Kill Daryl and we riot" mantra, it could be show suicide if it is. Would they dare?

The one argument I can think of to rule out Glenn is that he's who the majority are expecting, so Gimple might go a different way.

I still think the camera angle looks like Negan is standing at the Aaron/Eugene end of the line and not the Glenn/Daryl end of the line, but I realize that doesn't really mean anything except wishful thinking on my part.

In truth, all of my above reasoning is just wishful thinking, but it was the only way I could not spend my whole summer stressing out about this.

Kitt, I wish we had a separate thread specifically for your timeline. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that's a great idea!! Kitt can create a thread for it :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Don't encourage the beast!! I will think about the best way to do it, I have a LOT of notes and you might get more than you bargained for!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I will love it all and Im sure everyone here will too!!!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Kitt, Thank you so much for your work in the timeline thread. It's quite impressive!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-) Thank you, my pleasure, it's nice to be able to share my ramblings!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
20 Days!!!!!! eenie meenie minee moe ...... 💥

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The two hour (I think) special on the weekend before looks good too.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh wow! Do you know when this is on Kitt?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
October 16

PS I feel like I'm going to be meeting up with a bunch of old friends! 😃

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My DirecTV listings show a "Preview of Season 7" (only a 5 minute special) on Sunday morning, Oct. 16th. Then "The Journey So Far" (a recap--thank God!--of the last 6 seasons) comes on at 6:00 pm PDT. Then I guess the season premier is on Oct. 23rd. Can't wait!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the second one's the one, it looks like the first one is only a few minutes long, the second is two hours.

I guess they're doing it partly as a tribute to he doomed character, but hiding it by showing everyone else's stories too.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! This is the sneak peak of the S7 premier .....

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/video-extras/sneak-peek-the-walking-dead-season-7-premiere?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=1-video-the-walking-dead-season-7-premiere-sneak-peek&utm_campaign=the-walking-dead

Got to say so much better then that lame S7 promo, with more than half of the characters.