TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 10, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 10, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Such a good character! And they're also bringing out the best in Morgan which is such a good thing. It was horrible being so down on him last season when he started off being such a powerful character.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No gruesome killings then? I may watch my recording if not.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No kills except a couple of nasty walker make up kills.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That "long face" walker was pretty incredible.

When it started last night, I was with Carol. Her line "are you shitting me?" summed it up beautifully. I love the Ezeckiel character especially after he opened up to Carol. And he is very easy on the eyes. I thought he was totally doolally to start with though.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not my favorite episode. I watch TWD for the thrill of the intense thrill of being scared for these people.

At least we get to see Daryl next week, and once again from the previews he's all alone and I'm very scared for him.

Why is his character always the one who gets separated from the group? Give Daryl a break.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Jasper! that line was perfect for me too!

It wasnt until the end and after listening to TD that I appreciated the ep more.

The actor that plays Ezeck is suppppper sexy! that voice those eyes! swoon! He actually reminds me of my hubby when he was younger and of course I still swoon over my hubby!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I loved that tiger and the story behind her and the 'king'.But you just know that somewhere down the road that animal is going to die!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
But you just know that somewhere down the road that animal is going to die!

I know!!! I always worry about the animals in this show,especially the horses. We've seen what happens to the horses.

It was nice to have an episode that didn't stress me out so much. I needed the break!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oooh nooo I didnt think about that! I cant take the tiger dying the same year as Glenn (who really didnt die, he and Maggie live happily ever after, this show we are watching now is just a novel Glenn wrote while staying home with the kids!)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Good one Pamy thats the ticket! 🏆

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Sigh for
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Daryl

Tonight's preview

https://instagram.com/p/BMdxHC0g99Z/

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Gosh, tonight's show was just heartbreaking. I feel so bad for Daryl and when he started crying in his cell...... sigh

I really want his people rescue him somehow.

does anyone know what the photo was that Dwight gave to Daryl?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was the photo they took of Glenn's bashed body.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I even started feeling sorry for Dwight. My guess is Dwight and his wife will team with Darryl to take over Negan one day

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If it doesn't go that way, or some approximation to that, the show's just going to be horrible from here on out. They have to defeat him somehow, and I think what Daryl learns inside the group will somehow give our guys the info to get Negan.

Meanwhile, what's the chance Daryl's going to be kissing Sherry before long?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I felt bereft for the both of them, Daryl more than Dwight, but I still felt for him and his wife.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
People all over the Internet are mad at the walking dead because they can't get the darn "Easy Street" song out of their heads now... Lol

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
lol a horrible ear worm that I had forgotten about..... and now I blame you! ;)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have the other problem, I liked it at the time but can't remember how it goes now!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I was just going to say the same thing! I had it out of my head until Puttergirl mentioned it LOL

at least its a happy upbeat song that makes me smile

easy street it cant be beat!

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
For those of you who can't remember, here are the lyrics to Easy Street:

We're on easy street, And it feels so sweet, Cause the world is but a treat, When you're on easy street

And we're breaking out the good champagne, We're sitting pretty on the gravy train, And when we sing every sweet refrain, Right here on easy street

It's our moment in the sun, And it's only just begun, It's time to have a little fun, We're inviting you to come and see why you should be, On easy street

Yea we got a front row seat, O, to a life that can't be beat, Right here on easy street, It's our moment in the sun, And it's only just begun

It's time to have a little fun, And we're inviting you to come, and see why you should be, On easy street

Yea we got a front row seat, O, to a life that can't be beat, Right here on easy street ,Cause the world is but a treat, When you're on easy street, 'Cos the world is but a treat, When you're on easy street

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Puttergirl, I'm going to reach thru the puter and slap ya!!!

damn it! ....Easy street,,it cant be beat...smell my feet....LOL

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
We just watched it last night as I was working late Monday & Tuesday. My husband has officially given up on the show so I can now watch it when I get in on Mondays. That song put him right off the show. It was really just the music and how loud it got when it would start to play. With my hearing and how soft they speak we have to have the volume up some so wow...