TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
NCIS LA

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS LA users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Here you go!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
So we seem to have some wrap up on the mole storyline, though Sabtino is still out there and who knows what his role really was.

But my question is, is the lady cop still alive, and what ramifications will Deeks have for admitting the truth to her?

I really just want that storyline to die - if she's still alive, I hope she doesn't believe him, or just moves on.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
This entire storyline seemed like a whole lotta' nothing to me!! Where did all the random agents come from... suddenly they're coming out of the walls!!

Maybe if I feel ambitious I'll go back and rewatch when Hetty sent Kensai to Afghanistan... or the episodes with Sabtino and the other CIA agent that was killed. I'd like to see if there were hints dropped. But to me it seems like the identity of the mole wasn't thought out by the writers when it first came to light.

GLAD IT'S OVER!!!! I do think the lady cop is dead... but I'd like her to be alive and once she's rehabbed she drops the issue since he revealed to her why he did it.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Yeah - it really sucks when they wrap up a current storyline with something that happened 2 seasons ago. It's tough to remember that far back.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I'm not really sure it's over. Heddy brought the new guy in to help out because things are out of control. (Maybe more than one mole?)

I think the story-line will play out in the season finale, and I still have Nell pegged as a surprise mole. (Again, why make a big deal about a character we haven't seen in two years)

Hopefully they move on to something else for a bit

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Very disappointed how they handled Granger's departure from the show. I thought they should had him die... and I about came out of chair when Callen asked Hetty is there was anything else "going on" with him. I took that to mean he was asking her if there was anything else wrong with him. Then when they showed his in memory of picture I was even more shocked how gaunt he was at the end. I knew he was... but to see a picture of Miguel Ferrer before pre-cancer was jarring. So sad.

Did anyone else notice when Kensai asked Nate about the CIA? He seemed caught off-guard... wonder if he's another mole?

Regarding moving on to something else... Can they PLEASE put an end to Callen and his family, lack of family, whatever you want to call it...

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I agree about Granger - I would have rather they killed him off. It would have been acceptable in this case I think.

I definitely wonder if there's someone they missed. Nell still has me on guard as well since she went back up to OPs and did something we aren't sure about earlier this season.

I really want to know if there's going to be fallout with Deeks and the IA cop who lived. They alluded to it in last weeks episode, but didn't show her.

I don't mind that Callen has a family now, I just wish it wasn't so contentious.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they killed Sams wife.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I agree Dipo. Could have did a different story line. I was really shocked.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2023 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
After 14 years of entertaining us, the series ended tonight with a nice close out to all stories. I fully expected Kensi to end up pregnant once they had adopted. I love that Callen and Sam were last seen in Morroco to work with Nell. CBS gave the show an hour long goodbye where they reflected on the last 14 years. If you were ever a fan, they ended this well!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 22, 2023 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I used to watch this show all the time, then I got tired of it and all NCiS shows. Glad to hear it wrapped up nicely.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: