TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 13, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 13, 2017 users admin

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Good article from Tvguide.com

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-walking-dead-greg-nicotero-interview/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great article.

This paragraph makes me so sad. I want badass Carol!

So badass Carol, I don't know. I don't know if badass Carol exists that much anymore, I think she's crossed that area and her relationship with Ezekiel (Khary Payton) and The Kingdom, she's in a good place. She's in a place where there's peace there and I think that's what she needs. I don't know if we would really see much of that Carol again. She's retired some of those personas.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Just something for the ladies! Try hating this guy after watching this ❤️❤️❤️

https://www.facebook.com/TodoTWD/videos/1318691071495877/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Noooo, he still seems evil to me!

I'm not sure what they can do with Carol. I understand she doesn't want to fight any more, but is she really going to be able to, mentally, stay home while her friends are fighting or even getting killed? It's not like she isn't skilled in fighting, like Olivia, she will know she could help if she were out there, but she chooses not to.

And even if she chooses to move on, unless she's alone there's always going to people she chooses not to protect, when she knows she has the skills to. I don't know where her story goes, unless suddenly she just gets over it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize this will re start tonight. I thought it was April.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Got to do it now, so we have time for Fear TWD in the summer!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Gosh, so intense..... And I don't want anyone to die because they can't find Daryl 😳😬🙈

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not another group of people! Geeesh

I missed Negan 😊

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think those are the girl group that whatsherface was with last season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I missed Negan too!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
who was in the car with Gabriel?
With the other group, wasn't there men there as well? Rick was smiling because he just found his army. Loved the highway scene.

TD was a big wah wah imo. The football player was a crap guest.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, there were men in the other group. I agree he was smiling at his new army! Now he just has to persuade them he's a friend.

I didn't see anyone in the car with Gabriel but might have missed it. I can't think where he's gone or why he wrote "boat" in the journal.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Re-watched the beginning, yes you're definitely right, someone was in the car, looked like they popped up in the back seat... I'd guess Gabe knew they were there....?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I agree. TTD was boring! Especially for the premiere episode

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
is it the person's whose boots we saw at the end of the prior ep? who is this person, were they in the pantry when Gabriel was gathering the supplies or did they get in the car while Gabriel was closing the gates? Was his intention to hide the things or give it away? Very odd. And what could boat possibly mean? Questions Questions.

It really was awful imo Lost and I think the dynamic of the ones on the couch was just off. I usually enjoy Greg Nicotero but they just weren't jiving. Chris seemed weird too. And what kind of fan are you DeAngelo not knowing Lenny and Andrew were British! Geez wait til he hears Tom Payne and Lauren's hybrid accent.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Isn't the boat where Rick et all just met up with the women?

And that's where Gabriel told them to go?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think so Kar, they did show the houseboat in the area. But they seemed to be traipsing around what appeared to be abandoned semi trailers.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was definitely odd. If it was Boots guy then it's possible he made contact with Gabriel earlier, off screen as it were, because Gabriel does watch duty a lot and Boots guy was watching.

But did Gabriel go willingly, taking the food as some sort of peace offering to try to get Boots Guy's people to help them, or was he told if he didn't take all their supplies and come with Boots Guy then... something bad would happen? Leaving the Boat message and taking all the food, not just some of it, makes me think he had no choice, but the theme of this half season seems to be banding together to defeat Negan, so hopefully that is wrong.

Yes, Rick thought Boat meant the boat home thing he and Aaron had recently plundered, so they went there, found the boot prints, followed their trail and ended up with the new people. I guess Boots Guy could have told Gabe that he followed Rick home from the boat (because otherwise why would Gabe link Boots Guy and the boat story).

It seems likely that Gabe ends up being with the people who've surrounded our main guys, either trying to make friends or being held captive. Or both. On the interwebs people are saying Rick's smiling because he sees Gabriel with the new people, but I thought he smiled because he saw an army he could work with against Negan.

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
There was definitely someone in the front seat. I think front because when they showed Gabriel loading up - the back seat was full. It looked as though he had to have gotten in the car when Gabriel had it parked outside and was shutting the gate.

I'm hoping it was Heath. Maybe he came upon another group of people like Tara did after they were separated? The group had a lot of the same type of weapons as what Gabriel was loading when he gathered all the food. Gabriel looked especially upset when Negan killed Spencer and Olivia, so I could see where he would be open to the idea of supplying an army to fight him if Heath or someone else had broached the idea to him.

I loved a no-Negan episode.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, there's always Heath! Forgot about him. He really didn't like it when they had to kill the Saviors at that outpost, so I could see him finding a home with another group of people rather than return to Rick.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That person kind of rose up. It looked sinister somehow. If Gabriel knew they were there why was he hiding? The perspective looked like it was the backseat as the shadow seemed larger but could have been a hoodie or something giving that impression.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is what I thought Gabe was doing with food and weapons.... I thought maybe he wanted to hide them so they could stock up on the side because Negans people seem to take more for themselves.....

I also don't think that person in car was working with Gabe. I think Gabe was carjacked, and may be in trouble.

I also thought Rick smiled because he recognized the person under the mask..... As mabe Heath or Carol.

Unless, Daryl ran and was hiding in the car..... Lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
BTW ...... Did anyone notice during preview scenes of a spikey looking creature/character behind Rick, what was that?

Also, I have a bad feeling that the Boy friend will rat Ricks group out to Negans people.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, the spikey things from the season preview! I'm guessing there are walkers in there, and although they can't bite as easily they keep coming at you, nasty!

Would Gabe hide all the food though? Doing that made it really obvious that some was taken, so I thought either someone was watching him making him take it all (which didn't seem likely because they didn't show it) or he was trying to make sure the others spotted it or he didn't care (which also doesn't seem likely but then he used to be like that).

You mean Ben, the one Morgan's teaching stick to, will rat them out? He was alone and vulnerable in the woods and perhaps easy pickings for one of Negan's group :-(.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think she means Eric, Aaron's boyfriend. But I would think Eric would realize that would be a lose lose for him. Aaron would never forgive him.

I didn't notice anyone with a mask and now I've deleted it. I still think Ricks smile is because of the potential he sees in these possible nes allies. Is Heath the only unaccounted for person now?