TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 14, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through December 14, 2015 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Both Grim and The Librarian are filmed here in Portland. All of Leverage was filmed here also.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks Kitt. I will go back and watch the last show, see what I missed.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Tonight we caught a glimpse of Trubel. Anxious to find out what has happened to her!

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I know I hope she isn't dying. Are the people causing all the problems the King etc. Or is it the rebels? Or maybe someone else all together?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering the same thing Saggkl.

Is it just me or do you find there is more chemistry between Nick and Adalind than there ever was between Nick and Juliette? I'm not missing Juliette, never liked her from the beginning.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Not happy they are pushing Nick and Adalind together, I don't see the chemistry.

Why does Nick have to have a romantic partner in the 1st place? Keep him a bachelor for a long while.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I actually think he has more chemistry with her LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sorry Kona but I like him better with Adalind as well.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Me three, or me, four! I like Nick and Adaline, too. :-)

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
The only thing is, i thought a Grim and a (oops I forget what they call Ad) couldn't get together? He couldn't stand to be around one of them. That is what happened with Juliette.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
but Adaline isnt a beast anymore. Thats why she said something like she hopes it never comes back, she is ok to be without powers

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Or is she?

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I'm waiting to see what the baby can do....

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I thought Adaline got her powers back. That was how she took away Nick's powers. I might be alone in the fact, that I didn't like Juliette that much anyway. And I wish they hadn't killed Nick's mother. Some didn't like (is it Tribble or Trouble?) But I do and I am glad she' s back. And Adaline, I kind of liked her anyway, but she really would tick me off sometimes.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"(is it Tribble or Trouble?)"

Saggkl, it's actually "Trubel" (pronounced like "trouble")

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm waiting to see what the baby can do....

Konamouse, me too! Reminds me of Bewitched when little Tabitha developed her powers (I know, I'm old).

Saggki, Nick's mother had to be killed, cause she got another job. She's on Quantico. Every time she's on screen, I think, "Nick's mom!!!"

I love Trubel and I'm glad she's back. I also hope to see sparks eventually between Nick and Adalind. They do have a kid together, after all.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, she's on "Limitless", not Quantico! There are just so many different law enforcement agencies with women bosses on TV shows these days! It's hard to keep track! :-)

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sanfran. I wasn't sure about her name. Especially when it sounded like she said they call me Trouble. OR that is what I Thought she said.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Especially when it sounded like she said they call me Trouble. OR that is what I Thought she said."

As I recall, that is exactly what she said...and for a long time I didn't realize that her actual name was "Trubel" which is pronounced the same but spelled differently. Looks like she was just fortunate to have a surname that accurately reflected her nickname!

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
Her name is Theresa Rubel, pronounced Roobell, but her nickname is TRubel, pronounced Trouble.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that! I've been confused because it seems like everywhere I look it's listed differently.

My TIVO's episode descriptions have referred to her at times as both "Trouble" and "Truble" and IMDB.COM lists her character as one word..."Trubel". It was those conflicting differences on my TIVO that caused me to look it up on IMDB to begin with!Now it makes sense.

Thanks again! :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this show ends with Juliet seeming to be part of the bad guys group but the previews look like

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
she is hanging with Nick and the gang trying to hash out a plan to take them down. She is back in her brown hair, not wearing the white blonde wig. Will there be 2 Juliets? Sadly, I didnt want her to come back, I want him with Adeline

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
LOL, thanks Sanfran.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, she's on "Limitless", not Quantico! There are just so many different law enforcement agencies with women bosses on TV shows these days! It's hard to keep track! :-)

SFJF, you're right! D'oh!!! And my memory is not what it used to be either! SMH

Pamy, if it was already shown on TV, not a spoiler. I thought the Juliette in the white wig was a part of the good guys. It showed her being brought out of a cell similar to the one Trubel was in earlier by the guy who saved Adelind (can't remember anybody's names!). I'm pretty sure she used her powers to take out all those bad guys and save Nick et. al. Can't believe she's still alive, but I hope they've turned her back into a good person again. I hated her as an evil one.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's an article I found that explains what is probably going on.

CAUTION: Contains SPOILERS!

http://www.oregonlive.com/tv/2015/12/
grimm_season_5_fall_finale_a_f.html