TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 27, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 27, 2017 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
yes, apart from Gabriel

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, I meant Aaron's BF, I just couldn't remember his name.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Aaron and Eric had such a fond farewell it made me think Eric wouldn't last too long...

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I had the same feeling, Kitt.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the football player just started watching recently. and when you binge the first few seasons you dont watch with TD so I can see why he didnt know.

Kudos to he and his wife for doing the zombie wedding :-)

I think TD was kinda boring cuz this ep wasnt totally thrilling

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure Heath is written out of the show until he finds out if his 24 Legacy gig gets renewed. fyi Im loving him on 24!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It wasn't that exciting of an episode because it was missing Negan. I love JDM ❤️ (Even as a bad guy)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I was dogging poor DeAngelo just cause the TD ep was so bad🙂

I did think it was a good Intro to the back half of the season. And you did get to hear JDMs dulcet tones over the radio, lol.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
DeAngelo has a foundation to fund breast cancer research.

He may not have been good on the show, but he is a very good guy.

And I didn't think he was that bad.

Khary was a great guest... cracked me up that he named his props.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I made an offhand remark (with smiley) about not knowing they were Brits, not disparaging him as a person. But I don't think he was a good guest because he didn't say too much.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love me some Khary!!! I love him as the king and especially love the actor bald!!! Soooooo sexy!!!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
So you guys are making some great guesses into who the person is in Gabriel's car.

Gabriel was shaking real bad as he was taking the food and packing the car. I feel it is the boot person who followed Rick & Aaron home. That is why Gabriel knew to write Boat into the book and left the book for them to find out where he went. Some how boot person contacted Gabriel when we weren't privy to them talking and got him to do what he did. They took their stuff so he took back food and weapons.

I think Ricks smile is to say "my army" and the prospect of talking this new group into fighting with him. His smile was a little on the fanatical side.

I like when they come across new groups.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So, I thought last nights episode was much more exciting than the premier. But I'm still missing Negan 😉
On a good note, I'm very glad about the Carol and Daryls reunion. I have mixed feelings about him lying to her. He wants her safe, knowing if she knew truth, she would want to fight.
But the WD fan in me wants to see her with the group fighting together. I miss the whole group being together.

I'm very confused to why the knight guy wanted Carol to die.... I must have missed when he was explaining to Daryl a plan that would put her life in danger...... My question is what is he planning that would get Carol killed and why?
I clearly missed something.

THANKS 😊

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lost, I felt the same way!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
He was planning on killing the saviours on the road and leaving a trail to the weapons cache he had and tying that to Carol and ultimately the Kingdom to mobilize Ezekiel to want to fight. He assumed they would kill her and that might light a fire unde Ezekiel when they came at the Kingdom.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he was good to lie. If he hadn't she'd have fought, and it would have destroyed her, so I don't think he was keeping her physically safe as much as mentally safe.

Of course how she's going to feel when it all goes down without her, especially if more are hurt, I don't know.

I read online yesterday a shocking spoiler (JOKE) about next week: Rick Grimes dies of infection! I bet they're going to ignore the fact that he's got an open wound that he got from a nasty bit of metal, and then was covered with trash. Or that it's on his right hand when he's right handed and presumably wants to handle a weapon pretty soon!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jasper for explaining that.

I do believe knowing Carol, she will be very hurt and upset to find out Daryl lied to her. Because she WILL find out once she eventually reunites with the group, which I hope she does.

But I really do miss the "badass" Carol.

Next weeks previews show Negans camp and what happened to Eugene, so I doubt we will see a continue of Rick and his group.

It's been awhile since we've seen Maggie and Carl also. When they have this many groups, we don't get to see much of certain characters.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
As I am a massive anti-Carl fan (especially that moronic hat!), I am loving his absence from these first two spring season episodes. 😜😜😜

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL I agree!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Here's what bothered me in this episode. According to Gabe he was attacked and kidnapped. But they showed him shutting the gate and getting in the car. If he was kidnapped.. why didn't he make a run for it back inside when he was shutting the gate?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they said that he heard a noise inside the gates, and was jumped when he was in the store room (and they did "show" us noise from inside there without giving the source).

I don't think he was kidnapped so much as threatened with something ("our group will come and kill you all" maybe) if he didn't comply.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Tara will reveal the weapons cache and the fishing community to Rick.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was so happy to see Negan ..... Otherwise this show may not have been so exciting tonight.

It was also great seeing JDM behind the scene interviews on TTD.

The actor who plays Eugene, said his character is being exactly the way he was pre apocalypse..... He may be loving life with Negan being N sees him as an important human being.

Hope he is faking it like we now know Dwight is.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It wasn't as action packed but it did have me thinking about it long after it was over.

What do you mean about Dwight faking? I would think most of the people are faking it out of fear. I think he hates Negan yes. I'm so confused how one man can have them all in his thrall. Please let me know what you are thinking about Dwight. I swing back and forth on him. I felt quite sorry for him at the house and then he can be so vicious.

I can not believe how! and that he killed the doctor. I think Eugene is going to have to step it up if they think he's a doc. The small smiles from Eugene I wasn't sure if they were secret knowing smiles or what he's up to. I don't believe he could ever truly become "Negan" after what he did to Abraham. Here's hoping he has a plan. Maybe he and Dwight can forge something.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Eugene will live his new life in comfort until someone comes and saves him. I don't think he wants to be Negan, and I don't think he thinks he is Negan (in the sense that he doesn't think this life is acceptable, even with all the benefits), I think he thinks he is currently not in danger, he's currently comfortable, and that is a better situation than he's been in for a long while.

I think he'll keep his eyes and ears open, suspecting that his people will attempt to save him or take down Negan some way, and he'll be ready to help. Until then, he's going to make Negan absolutely sure he's on his side, with the happy side effect of having a comfortable life.

That "I was Negan before I even met you" line was absolutely fascinating. Such clear realisation that he would always be someone's slave if they would protect him in return. I was a bit frustrated because I wanted to see everyone else this episode, but it did have its moments.