TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 26, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through March 26, 2017 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool ty!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
FYI (if anyone is still watching this)...

Grimm is preempted tonight on cable 703 (NBC) on Comcast in the SF Bay Area but it is airing at 9:00 pm (it's regular time) on channels 186 and 11-2 (Over the air with rabbit ears).

It's not HD, its 480i (Standard Digital)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I still watch. last ep was great!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 22, 2016 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought this was a great season. Good ending. I think Julia is coming back but bummed because I prefer Nick with Adalind. YAH for Monroe and Natalie!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, May 22, 2016 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I prefer Nick with Adalind too! But Diana isnt going to like it. Love Monroe and Natalie and their new family member on the way!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Rosalie? Love her and Monroe! And Wu ~ Talk about embracing what you've been given ~ love him! I want to see more Trubel next season as well please.

What an intense season finale! After 20 minutes, I wasn't sure I could watch the entire 2 hours with that evil guy!

My one tiny complaint is that Renard has always been a character that I had so much respect for and now they've made him this person so easily persuaded by power. I'm hoping he comes to his senses when the show is "TO BE CONTINUED".

So many new plots to play out next season . . . Will Nick want Juliette back? If he does, will Adalind turn to the dark side again? What will they do without Eve's powers? Is the little girl as evil as I think she is or does she just need her mommy to teach her the way? Can't wait!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL yes Rosalie!!! dang CRS!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think maybe Capt. Renard was threatened to do what Black Claw wanted him to do, just like Adelind was.

I love Nick and Adalind, but I agree, Cablejockey. Scary little blonde girl is not going to like that. I love that Adalind got her to get the message to Nick and that she took care of Bonapart after all. He was a BAD guy! I was afraid what was going to happen to baby Kelly.

It does look like Black Claw is at least disabled in Portland. Also HW (RIP, Meisner). I will miss Eve if they bring back Juliette. Never thought J added much to the show.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
GRIMM is back and it was GOOD! This is going to be a great finale season!

I went back and watched the last episode from the fall and I'm so glad I did because I had already forgotten so much. When Juliette/Eve said "I won't go back", I had to wonder which one was talking at that moment.

I will really miss this show! There's something about how the cast fits together that just really makes it work.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Grimm was great last night! Not only did it hark back to earlier seasons but it was just plain fun to watch!

Hank and the mirror ~ loved it! And I almost thought Wu would finally find some love.

But Sean ~ even if he knew his daughter was safe, leaving her there with that man was just wrong!

I will miss this show when it ends!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just watched this week's episode, so fun to watch!

Hank in love with himself was hilarious!

I think Sean knew his daughter could handle herself, remember, she killed his lover.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I do like this show and will miss it when it is over. I did enjoy this last episode to show just what a family they have all become. What would they do without Rosalie 😉

Loved the Hank & mirror lol that was so funny!

Sean has had the evil streak since the beginning as he is part of a big bad family.

I do think Nick belongs with the new Adalind. I never cared for Juliette but like Eve.

You can still watch this next day on nbc.com so I can keep up with the season. Otherwise all back seasons are on netflix.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Hank adoring himself in the mirror was absolutely hysterical! I swear, as I watched him in those scenes it looked to me like he was trying really, really hard not to laugh.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
They're having fun with names this season. The episode with the hotel with the secret passages...the names of the manager and the maintenance man were Holmes and Mudgett. To figure out why that is is funny, look up H.H. Holmes.

In the episode about the Dr. that tried to resurrect his son...his name was Victor Shelley...if you can't figure out that connection...

Love this show to freakin' death. Hate that it's ending!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this season has been great!!!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Only 3 more episodes left :-(

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I hate it also. Did the ratings drop or something? I am sure they could go on forever with stories.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I am not sure why it is ending...Maybe because it's on Fridays?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Seriously, the end of tonight's episode better turn out to be a bad dream next week (the series finale) or I'm not sure I can handle how they're ending this series. If it continues like tonight's episode, I will end up absolutely hating the writers, the producers and anyone else I can blame!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Kappy my feelings exactly :-( My husband was looking at me as I had ear buds in and I am saying NO NO!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Woo and Hank are dead? No!! Maybe if Nick kills that thing, they will come back to life. What makes the show especially good is how they weave real history and myth into some of the storylines.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like your theory Cable!! I think this show had run it's course. This final season has been excellent!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if Nick's stick can bring Woo and Hank back to life.

Have they ever tried using it on a dead person?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Only Eve?

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing about the stick. Didn't it bring Nick back after being killed in the loft?