TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 02, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 02, 2017 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't notice more commercials, but maybe they are capitalising on the last two episodes of the season.

Eric is Aaron's boyfriend. I fear for him too, because they have been very lovey dovey and that never bodes well. Also he's fighting and doesn't normally, so either he has to die or he has to be a big hero. Or die being a big hero.

Natania from Oceanside would be no loss ;). I also think she might die, but I think it will be heroically saving Oceanside or Cyndie somehow, maybe from a rogue walker.

I like the deaths to be heroic!

Sasha definitely wanted a weapon to kill Negan.

I think Gregory will live because in a way he's a fun character, not a bad guy. I think he will realise his ineptitude and step down from head of Hilltop but become a better man.

I hope Dwight stays around. I like him when he's not bad, and I like that they bothered to give him a real personality. Yes, the finale has to be a cliffhanger now. I thought they would finish everything but there isn't enough time now. And it uses Negan actor for longer if he's in next season, which many will like.

The trailer had the tiger in it and I was also most distressed! Tiger should stay home. No dying tigers please, even heroic tiger deaths are bad!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks for clearing up the names .... I guess I assumed Gregory may die mainly because we all know Maggie will be the leader of hill top, and he is such a weak man.

And Dwight could also die as a hero, but at the same time Eugene could also have something up his sleeve which could make him a hero or a dying hero.

And whenever they bring in an animal they always die! I wish and hope this doesn't happen.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought Eugene didn't really want to be with Negan, he just was so much of a coward he thought that was the safest place to be. I thought he realised this was because he was weak, but just accepted it was because he was too pathetic not to stand up for what was right.

But the way he talked to Sasha made me think he is trying to ignore what Negan does, because the society Negan created (which shelters Eugene and the other elite) justifies it. And that's a whole different kettle of fish.

As Maggie and Tara said on Talking Dead: disappointed.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"mainly because we all know Maggie will be the leader of hill top"

We "all" don't know that....at least I didn't. Is that a spoiler to those who avoid the comics?

Don't answer that. I don't want to know.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think Aaron's boyfriend, Eric, will die so they can open up a storyline with a relationship between Aaron and Jesus. I was hoping Jesus and Maggie would become a couple, but once Jesus mentioned boyfriends that was out.
I'm excited to see the whole group back together and fighting next week! This was the most exciting episode since the season opener.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
If I were Sasha, I would gladly take that pill! I would not want to live in Negans world..... Yes I'm a coward! I would have stayed in that germ clinic when it exploded. Haha

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
I also think that Eugene feels important, and appreciated by Negan. Something he never got from Rick.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree that eric will die. Texas, I agree

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I think Eugene feels important and appreciated by all the saviors. He is looked up to and his brains are appreciated there. With Rick's group he was a coward. I don't think he would ever be seen differently by any of them.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm still holding out hope that Eugene can be the inside man. He is such a coward though.

What does everyone think about Dwight? I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. I think due to Negan's convo with Sasha that he's sent Dwight as the mole. Although that could always backfire on him. I wonder how he knows what Rick is up to, who the leak is.

I don't understand why the women of Oceanside who wanted to fight didn't go, why it had to be an all or nothing.

Sasha should break the lantern for its glass or plastic, fashion herself a weapon.

I totally agree about Eric. I gather he used to go out more until the broken ankle but it is so unusual to see him out that he's likely the red-shirted guy.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Jasper, you could be right about Dwight, otherwise why else would Negan make that comment to Sasha, "A little birdie told me that Rick and the rest of your people are up to no good" So now I believe it's possible Dwight is up to no good. Hmmm

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I fear Eugene might have been the little birdie.

I think Dwight's good deep down, and Sherri was more the ruthless one, who decided they could cope with being with Negan. I think Dwight can disconnect and do horrible things, but only because he's so traumatised, and deep down he knows it's wrong and wants it to stop.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ooh that never even crossed my mind Kitt! I'm trying to remember timeline. Which you are the queen of so I defer to you, but didn't Rick's epiphany come after Olivia got shot, Spencer died and Eugene taken?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's true, Eugene shouldn't know that everyone's banded together, but he knows Rosita was with Sasha so perhaps he could have hinted that there might be a bigger plan.

The other person who could have been the birdie was Gregory. He hinted very strongly to Simon that he might be being pressured by people who didn't want to keep up the peaceful deal Hilltop had with Negan. Given that Negan suspected that Alexandria and Hilltop worked together around the time they took the outpost (and seemed to know the gang were heading for Hilltop in the RV that day they intercepted them and the bashing occurred) he might have thought they could be planning something together.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yea I vote for Gregory, he's such a yellow bellied lily livered snake!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I agree about Gregory! The actor who plays him, Xander Berkeley, is always so good as a villain (especially when he was on "24"). And "Mommie Dearest" fans will remember him as Joan Crawford's son (Christopher) in that camp classic!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I was thinking the same thing that Eugene is the birdie. I dont blame Eugene for being loyal to Negan who treats him with respect, Rick and co never did

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Uncle Ricky,, ooohhhhh I didnt realize he was the son!! very cool!

andyeah more that I think on it, ,Gregory is prolly who is the birdie

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well to be fair to Rick and crew, he was always showing what a cowardly week person he was. He couldn't really fight or kill walkers etc. why would they have more respect for him.

Also did anyone catch the big film mistake last night? Haha, I didn't ( don't worry it's not a spoiler, it's the big mistake made during filming)

https://apple.news/A80lmGmsqRCGLvIvGjo5ZdQ

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I felt bad for the ultimate fans. He seemed very uncomfortable. I actually wondered if they are even really still together.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree!! the body language seemed to imply they were not that into each other

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, March 31, 2017 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Lostfan that mistake cracked me up!! How could editing not see that?? How about Carl himself not catch that?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 31, 2017 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hey, I'm finally caught up and can come sit at the grownup's table now!

I think Dwight's sincere. He was only working with Negan to protect Sherry, and now that she seems to have disappeared (she has a new show on E! called The Arrangement), he's ready to work with Rick's group to try to take out the man who stole his woman.

I know they're not gonna kill Negan, since he's already been signed for next season, but they could do some damage to his group. I just hope they don't kill any of my regulars.

And can I just say how grossed out I was by those Oceanside walkers? The barnacles growing out of their faces and bodies were so disgusting. Reminded me of the nasty dead pirates from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Ugh!!! Super icky.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow. Pretty exciting episode! And the tiger lives, so all is well!

Should never have trusted those dumpster people, when they say they don't care they mean it.

And nowhere near tied up... next season could be just like this one, except our heroes are all together now.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
much better than I expected!!! and I was shocked at Dwight, I really thought he changed. Also shocked at the trash people...oh how I want to see that trash leader die!

I was also thrilled that the tiger lives on!