TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 28, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: Archive through October 28, 2016 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing a b out Owens sister. But of course after he and Meredith get together.

I am stupidly happy for April.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Just don't believe Callie and this new girl

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Better to have Callie move to New York than die in a plane crash.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Is she really leaving the show?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree about Callie.

Does anyone think there's something a bit wrong with Bailey's husband (Warren??)? He made a good argument that he was just focused on saving the woman and didn't see the elevator doors opening, but it seems to me that they're trying to make us not believe it at the same time. Like he has some sort of hero complex that makes him make rash decisions.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I finally watched the court battle and have to say I am pleased with the results. I think Callie was rash and unthinking, in her mind she thought I am the bio mother so the rights are mine. Would she have ever pulled that on Mark?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Callie was only thinking of herself and not what was best for her child...although of course most of us know women who have done that very thing - lost their mind for love. The weird thing is that Callie is the person with the secure income and she's chasing the proverbial younger woman! She would uproot her daughter from the other parent, from her friends, from her support system - and move to a city across the country.

I think her attorney's strategy of completely trashing Arizona backfired on her in a big way. Arizona's attorney did not "get personal" on Callie, while Callie's attorney tried to bring out all the ugly things about Arizona...which in reality were really not that bad or uncommon.

I seriously doubt that Callie is leaving the show. Where would the drama be then?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wasn't it Bailey who said to Callie.... you're throwing away your career for a piece of tail?

I bet Callie doesn't leave too.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The whole story line is not believable. It was suggested that the little girl fly back and forth but that she was too little. Why doesn't Callie just do that?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jo doesn't deserve Alex. It's now being reported that Callie is leaving the show.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Meredith was kind of a beotch this episode.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I loved Meredith in this episode (sorry, just watched it last night). She tough loved Amelia into making the right decision for herself. She was funny and snarky and gloomy - all of the classic Meredith "stuff." She was Amelia's person when she needed to be Amelia's person, despite the fact that she isn't as close as she should be.

Was she out of the line talking to Owen about Christina? Perhaps, but the truth is that she and Christina were extremely close and she needed to make sure her friend's interests were protected.

I just was so worried about April and her baby...so glad that they both survived.

I knew when Jo said she couldn't marry Alex that she was married. Hope that other guy ends up ok!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Alex has always been my favorite cast member on Grey's. I only want good things for him... Shondra, why did you write the storyline this way??? Now, I can't stand Jo and want Alex for be with Meredith... even though I know he won't be with her.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Are Mer, Alex, Bailey, and The Chief the only remaining original characters? I don't think I'm missing anyone.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
That's it. Just the 4 of them.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Good start to the new season. I still look forward to Grey's every Thursday night. Has it always been on Thursday night? ER was same day and time for it's whole run!

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Old timers want too much money so we get "fresh faces".

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Well, Dr DeLuca just got a "fresh face"!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So fresh, it's raw!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So frustrating...I promised my daughter I wouldn't watch any Grey's episodes without her (I was hoping that she would go ahead and watch it with her college buddies). Thank goodness I didn't promise not to read any updates...LOL!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lol SFJF.
Hasn't Alex done this before, beat the crud out of someone?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Who is the actress playing the woman with a rash? She's so familiar, but I cannot remember from where / what show.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Character's name was Veronica. She ended up with pancreatic cancer. At Karev's recommendation, Bailey did a Whipple on her. Not in the IMDB as yet. She looks so familiar.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
She was on Army Wives. Bridget something I think.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
THANK YOU, Bbpeach. That's who she is -- Brigid Brannagh played Pamela Moran on Army Wives. I don't think I would have remembered on my own. I have never had cable. Army Wives was one of the first cable series I watched when I started streaming. Enjoyed it all except for Kim Delaney -- not a fan.