TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Teen Wolf

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Teen Wolf users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 28, 2012Kitt25 06-28-12  12:43 pm
Archive through August 14, 2012Kitt25 08-14-12  9:18 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Second half of season three starts January 6th. There will be a WolfWatch companion show.

Show has been renewed for a 12 episode season 4.

I can't believe we haven't spoken about this for a year! It's still one of my favourite shows, even though it hasn't been as good.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, November 18, 2013 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I can't either, Kitt. It was a good season, or half-season. A natural Alpha is pretty cool. Now that Derek and Scott are true allies, I wonder what's going to happen...especially with Derek's uncle being the a-hole that he is.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 06, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Teen Wolf is back tonight!

And don't forget to record the companion show, "Wolf Watch" if you're interested. It's on straight after every show.

As usual it will take me a while to remember what happened last season...

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I'm kinda pissed they've stopped re-running this the same night like all other cable stations. I got used to taping it later, and now I need to sacrifice another show to tape this. Probably going to sacrifice this show once Blacklist comes back. They're getting arrogant, and that could kill the show. I guess I can always watch online, but that doesn't help their ratings...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Directv mucked up on a couple of shows on Monday and this didn't tape for me, and have to wait until the reshowing on Sunday (I think?) morning. I was shocked when it wasn't repeating multiple times and wasn't on demand, I agree that that sort of things helps kill shows.

I'm losing track of what's happening with Styles. The others seem to have got over their brush with the other side but something's very wrong with Styles, and he's my favourite good guy, I don't want him to do evil things!

I was glad they reined back some of the more complicated backstories, I was getting a bit lost with who was who.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Wow, they killed Allison. Never would've thought that would happen. This show could go a lot of seasons, and if she's just in the first 3, she might be forgotten by the end of it. Supernatural was only supposed to go for 4 seasons, and it's in season 9 now. That's a 2 man show, but what if it wasn't? I'll be interested to see where they take it as everyone gets older.

Beacon Hills = Sunnydale, eh??

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
not reading above as I am three shows behind... I just stopped myself reading a big spoiler but now I'm paranoid I'm going to see something I don't want to see! I'll be back when I'm caught up!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I saw the headline saying someone was killed, and was just afraid it was Styles. Then it looked like it might be Lydia, by which time I'd realised that was misdirection and it would be someone else. Then it looked like Isaac, so Allison was a shock! I don't think I'll miss her particularly, she's taken a back role since she broke up with Scott.

I'm glad to have Styles back, and happy this storyline is over to be honest. I like the new girl though, hope she stays around.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Well, a very cool season ender. Lost another cast member, though.

And of course, the big news...Kate's back as a weird hybrid werewolf with green eyes.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was very sad they killed a twin. I didn't like them, but.... twins! That's just cruel! I presume the remaining one is leaving as he broke up with Danny.

I think most of Kate's story must have been in the set of episodes I tuned out on. I couldn't really remember who she was.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Papa Argent's sister, I believe.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh Kate! Yes, I remember Kate (though didn't know that was her name) because she's Jill Wagner from Wipeout, and now hosts the after shows.

The one I couldn't really remember is the teenage female with brown hair who's a vampire. She might have been in the insane asylum. If people aren't particularly striking looking and aren't in all the episodes it always takes me a while to remember who they are.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I don't think we've seen a vampire. The two young women in the asylum were Malia, who is Peter Hale's biological daughter, therefore a born werewolf...and Meredith, another banshee like Lydia.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
sorry, I meant to type werewolf. Yes, Malia is the one. And now you've given me a name I've looked her up in the wiki, and I do remember most of her story, just couldn't put the face to it at first!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks to the flashbacks they had this episode I actually understood the story for a change! What's with baby Derek??! I did hear something about the original actor leaving the show, so maybe this is a long term change.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I've just started watching this with my daughter. We are on Season 3 Part 1. I absolutely love this show and can't wait to catch up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Luvmom, the first seasons are excellent, but after a while it got really involved and I just couldn't keep up with it. It might be better watching it in a binge type manner, but when we got 10 episodes every six months I just lost the story and eventually gave up.

By the way, the new season which starts on Monday is the final one.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
First episode of S6b. What a way to start!!I loved Stiles as an FBI Recruit !! And what the H*** has Derek got himself into??

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: