TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Person Of Interest

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVES 949 39 09-22-15  3:15 pm
Archive through January 15, 2015Spunky25 01-15-15  8:11 am
Archive through March 30, 2015Lexie_girl25 03-30-15  11:33 am
Archive through September 22, 2015Karuuna25 09-22-15  10:51 am
Archive through June 03, 2016Spunky25 06-03-16  8:17 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, June 03, 2016 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Or, maybe Samaritan and the top evildoers will all die.

In the end we'll see Harold, John, and Bear in the park and then the phone rings with the Machine's voice (Root) saying a new number.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think Shaw was in South Africa. I think the South Africa was part of the "simulations." How could she have traveled back from South Africa without a passport? I think she was either in NYC or DC.

I'm wondering if we are going to find out what happened to Kontrol (Camryn Manheim? or whatever her name is that plays Kontrol).

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think Shaw was in Mexico.

After she escaped, we saw her with a Latin American family. They were being taken over the border (presumably to the US) in a truck by a "coyote" who was dumping them in the desert in the middle of nowhere. Things that actually happens between Mexico and Arizona.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... you're right. She was in Mexico. I was flashing back to when Greer was there at one of her simulations so I was thinking she was either in DC or NYC.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I didn't see the storyline going in that direction

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
My husband stopped last night's on the DVR!!!! UUUGGHHH That man!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, Root may have been killed off but the actress remains very much involved in the series, at least until the finale and maybe the last episode of the series, giving her voice to the machine. I think it was a nice touch by the producers, and anyway, with the 'rewind' by the machine to previous years, it's possible that Root can be seen again, I doubt they'll do that, but it's a popular way to kill off characters but keep the actors on the series. A most recent example was Will in the final episode of The Good Wife. But I digress here... we know that in the end Finch will get control of Samaritan, or they'll get the two machines working together for the good of humanity... let's hope so.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It looked like Fitch is installing a bug into samaritan. Hopefully it will destroy itself or let it be taken over by the Machine. I had totally forgotten about Control. Hmmmm...
Glad to see Fusco back on board. And interesting that the Machine is talking to other do-gooders in other cities. It's gaining power I think and Fitch needs to set her free to do good. And yes, I believe Shaw was in S. Africa and hitched a ride to MExico and then crossed the border illegally.

Glad to see this show coming together a bit at the end. It's nice when a show gets to wrap things up. Let's hope they don't pull a Lost on us. LOL. I want to be at least mildly satisfied.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Excellent show last night. Too bad there is only one more episode. POI was one of the best written shows on TV IMO. So many people want someone else to pick up the show, I don't see how that is possible now since he killed the machines.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read something a few weeks ago about why people thought POI was canceled. I'm going to try to remember it as best I can. Evidently, POI is owned by another company (not CBS) and this company also owns Big Bang Theory. Someone said the salaries were so huge for BBT that something had to go so it was POI that got cut because it was expensive to make. I don't know how true it is but no one really disputed it on the blog where I read it.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
CBS doesn't own it from all I have heard. Time Warner maybe? I also heard that CBS wasn't making enough money off of the show since they don't own it so one reason to cancel

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
hope it was not a simulation and the bad guy really did die, so stupidly, and we did see Root again as I was saying we were going to see her again somehow, why leave the series before the grand finale,... that's all folks, one more and that's it!!! Enjoy!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm so sad that tonight is the last show; albeit I found last week's show extreeeeeemely confusing.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I'm sad that it is over. I hope they don't kill them all.

Mush

09-09-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
I'll miss this show. I preferred the number-of-the-week stories to the samaritan stuff, but always enjoyed the characters.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the number of the week episodes better too. I think the Samaritan story line went on too long, but then I think the Red John storyline went on too long too and "Is Reddington Liz's father" has gone on long enough and it will probably be a few years down the road before we find out why the lady covered herself in tattoos on the Blind Spot. :-) I will really miss POI! Loved the cast.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed this show and am so sad it has ended. I was hoping for a happy ending but alas it was not meant to be I guess.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
It was one of my favorite shows too. Not sure I liked the finale...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Question: So I have about five episodes that I haven't seen yet. Am I going to be disappointed in the ending?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Not necessarily. You might have tears in your eyes, but I think it ended the only way it could. JMO Plus I loved the last frame. I won't say anymore since you haven't seen it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So Reese died the hero, someone had to die and in the end he died while Shaw was the last one on screen with a certain feel of hope for a better future. Finch finding his old love was a surprise, Root appearing and disappearing was also nice to see. Fusco survived again, all in all it was an ending I expected. Samaritan dead and the machine coming back to life for the good of humanity. Nothing to complain about this series, it came to a good end.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
Went home after work last evening and watched the finale (really good) and then out to dinner. Who should be walking out of the restaurant as I'm walking in but John Reese! It was a bit surreal.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Wow!!

Kaysarluvsme

08-07-2005

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
Happygal, Jim Caviezel....John Reese?! Wow, lucky girl

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Who should be walking out of the restaurant as I'm walking in but John Reese!"

Was he wearing a black suit? :-)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I cracked up when Shaw told Fusco she came for her dog. I was worried about what was going to happen to Bear with everyone going on on their merry way.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It was a decent end to the series. I never wanted to see any characters die but this seemed appropriate. It was deep and moving overall and left us with some hope for the future of all that remained.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: