TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Brand New Hair Thread Welcomes Juju2bigdog: Archive through September 26, 2014 users admin

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Juju2bigdog is innocent

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
I really need a haircut and hope to get one tomorrow

I got a new shampoo and conditioner and my hair really is lighter and softer

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
'Brand New Hair'

Just what I need.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, so funny you say that Rosie, I need a haircut as well. I don't want to do it to far from my cruise on Oct 18 so I am thinking o having it done on the 8th.

Then I am going to put a box of color on it, LOL. I don't mind the lovely gray my hair has become but I really miss the texture and body that dying my hair gave me.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, you are so cute, Rosie. And funny you should make this new thread that I am not yet banned from just as I am having a great mental dilemma of what to do about MY hair before embarking on a week of travel followed by a 30 day cruise. On Thursday it will be four weeks since I got it cut, but she cut it too doggone short then, and it is just NOW getting to look "not too short." On the other hand, this haircut can't make it another five weeks. I could get it cut along the way, but not everybody can cut curly hair, and I sometimes end up with "wings" on top from the bad haircut. Girl who cuts it at home never gives me wings.

I suppose I will just go and get a mini-cut in the next couple days.

Suggestions?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wait till you get back and let your girl at home cut it.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Juju, all I can say is this....do not go on your "trip". Figure out what you are going to do with your hair before you leave. Cancel all travel plans. We are here to help you.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
hahaha Abby

I was going to suggest that you take a tip from Victoria and take along some extensions.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Abby7, as always, the voice of reason, and I just wish I had come here a little bit earlier.

Dogdoc, not coming back here after the cruise, going on to Texas for the winter.

And, of course, Rosie who examines these things very closely and learns from what she sees, also has a perfect solution. Don't get it cut, and put extensions under the long stuff I will have on top in three weeks after it starts looking skaggy. That would crush it, would it not??!!?

But, I gave in this morning and went to my girl and told her she has a very difficult haircut to do, because I don't really NEED a haircut today, and by golly, I think she accomplished it! There were like four areas that didn't need any cutting, and she pretty much left those alone and trimmed up the rest. Haircutter laughed about how we always form an action plan before she puts a scissors to my head. She said she always feels like she is on a mission with a well laid out plan. She cut away furiously, and it sure seemed like she cut a bunch of hair, but by golly, I am not skinned. We shall save the skinning for the first haircut in Texas in six weeks.

Wow, it sure is weird posting in this thread. I have been banned here for SO long. But now, I have turned over a new leaf, and I am going to do my very best not to make anybody in here cry and stomp off the board.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Is this a thread about Victoria's extensions???

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That sounds nice, Rosie.

With my somewhat rapid weight loss, there was some concern about the effects that has on hair.. my hairdresser said she used fewer foils, though still more than most heads would use.

My doctor, besides checking thyroid, put me on Biotin and Primrose Oil. So we will see what that does.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Juju, ?

Abby7

07-17-2002

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Btw,juju get your point.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sounds like she did a good job, Juju!

Now you just need to convince her to winter in Texas.

The other day a woman stopped me and said "WHERE did you get your hair cut?? And then I said "Fullerton" and her face fell.. I tell Peggy, my very long time stylist.. as in she was pregnant with her daughter when I first walked a couple of blocks to get my hair cut, that daughter is an adult with a 4-5 year old son, stylist has been married, divorced, and long time remarried with an young adult son.. and I've moved twice but keep going back there but no one here would start out with someone that distant. So she doesn't get all those referrals I would happily give.

Your hair always looks good to me, Juju. I think it is always good to have hair cut before a long trip or a hospital stay.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
post a picture Juju - we wanna see too

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Will have to see about the photo. Tomorrow is last day at home before 4:30 am departure Sat. for several stops enroute and then 30 day cruise to French Polynesia, then 3 months winter in South Texas, and just keeping all the To Do lists done is a full time job. But you never know. I might get it all done and have a frivolous moment. It actually looks pretty good right now because it is still stretched out* from her cutting it (meaning the curl is subdued), and it is dirty, so it is also standing at attention more.

*I just learned last winter (at my advanced age) about hairdressers stretching your hair when they cut it. So mine often looks quite cute when I come home from the hairdresser, and then as soon as I wash it, it becomes freakishly short, which could also occur tomorrow.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    

I pray for your health and safety on all legs of your adventure. Please get back in touch as soon as you can…and often.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks OG.

Okay, I got Bigdog to snap a couple of pics before I wash the stretch out of it this morning.

Gee, those are nice and big, aren't they??!!

Hair1
Hair2

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Good grief, Juju, Now I know we were separated at birth. I wear my hair the same way..and wear rimless glasses.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
that looks like a great haircut Juju2bigdog and your hair looks nice and healthy

happy trails

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
don't they have hair salons on ships?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
You have nice, thick hair.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
They do have hair salons on ships, but I would rather not pay $60 to have wings cut into my hair by a little girl who couldn't care less what kind of haircut she gives an old lady she will never see again. NOT that it matters, because it is JUST hair.

Those are my "dress" glasses. My everyday ones have a thin metallic tortoiseshell rim. Yes, yes, I know, OG. You have some exactly like those too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh this thread reminds me of Mocha :-)

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
hahaha

pamy, when I saw the bathroom thought of mocha too.

dipo, you better get your hair cut before your cruise. lol