TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Football Pool Game XIII: TVCH Style: General Discussions users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 28, 2016Whoami25 08-28-16  6:09 pm
Archive through September 20, 2016Wahmmy25 09-20-16  5:46 pm
Archive through October 05, 2016Rwmoore00125 10-05-16  7:35 pm
Archive through November 02, 2016Scooterrific25 11-02-16  2:07 pm
Archive through December 15, 2016Whoami25 12-15-16  9:32 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 15 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

Congrats to the following players/teams who made it to the podium this week:

WEEK 15: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Sportsfan
Silver: Nino
Bronze: Hostrauser

WEEK 15: TEAMS
Gold: Kickin' Chicks
Silver: El Ninos
Bronze: Panda Bears

And congrats to our current leaders in the Season Average Rankings:

SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. Riviere
2. Donnelaith
3. Lexie_Girl
4. Galen
5. Rwmoore001

SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. Blue Collar
2. WamPamTYMam
3. TroopDads
4. Kickin' Chicks
5. Three Queens

Congrats to all!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 16 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

WEEK 16: INDIVUDUAL
Gold: Nino
Silver: Lexie_Girl
Bronze: Lp1955

WEEK 16: TEAMS
Gold: WamPamTYMam
Silver: Panda Bears
Bronze: Blue Collar

And congrats to our current leaders in the Season Average Rankings:

1. Riviere
2. Donnelaith
3. Lexie_Girl
4. Galen
5. Mameblanche

1. Blue Collar
2. WamPamTYMam
3. Kickin' Chicks
4. TroopDads
5. Three Queens

Congrats to all!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, January 02, 2017 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 17 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

WEEK 17: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Whoami
Silver: Pamy
Bronze: Mameblanche

WEEK 17: TEAMS
Gold: WamPamTYMam
Silver: Three Queens
Bronze: Team Quake

And congrats to the current leaders in the Season Average Rankings. These are also the final standings in the Regular Season Average:

1. Donnelaith
2. Riviere
3. Lexie_Girl
4. Mameblanche
5. Galen

1. Blue Collar
2. WamPamTYMam
3. Three Queens
4. Kickin' Chicks
5. TroopDads

Congrats to all!

Diesel_dan

08-12-2008

Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Diesel_dan a private message Print Post    
Well done to the top five in Individual and Team scoring for the regular season. That's the tough one each year.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, January 06, 2017 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Who please see Uncle Ricky's note in weekly results week 17 thread.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, January 06, 2017 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Revised results for Week 17 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

I goofed and put "7" as the point spread in my workbook, when it should have been 6. It has now been fixed.

It did not change the week's podium placements, or the top 5 for the season average. However everyone's score has changed by a few tenths. And there was a bit of change in the placements for the week in the Individual rankings.

Sorry about that!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, January 06, 2017 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Who!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for the Wild Card Weekend are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

WILD CARD WEEKEND: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Lancecrossfire
Silver: Beckie03
Bronze: Lp1955

WILD CARD WEEKEND: TEAMS
Gold: Panda Bears
Silver: Three Queens
Bronze: El Ninos

And congrats to our current leaders in the Season Average rankings:

1. Lexie_Girl
2. Mameblanche
3. Donnelaith
4. Galen
5. Riviere

1. Blue Collar
2. Three Queens
3. WamPamTYMam
4. Kickin' Chicks
5. TroopDads

Congrats to all!!

Next week, we add in the Post Season Average. And the "Season Average" becomes the "Full Season Average."

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Congrats medalists! :-)

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Congrats to all, especially my teammates, Beckie and Lp!!!! whoo hooo! First place for team as well. Way to go!

Mungus

02-16-2012

Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Thinking it was going to be close games I said, Keep BQ1 & BQ3 Low I said ... what was I thinking? LOL

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for the Conference Championships are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Beachcomber
Silver: Rwmoore001
Bronze: Mameblanche

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS: TEAMS
Gold: El Ninos
Silver: Team Quake
Bronze: WamPamTYMam

And congrats to the current leaders in the Season Average Rankings:

POST SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. Galen
2. Fieldshowqueen
3.Mameblanche
4. Jimmer
5. Nino

POST SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. El Ninos
2. Panda Bears
3. Team Quake
4. Three Queens
5. Final Three

FULL SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. Galen
2. Mameblanche
3. Riviere
4. Jimmer
5. Rwmoore001

FULL SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. Blue Collar
2. WamPamTYMam
3. El Ninos
4. Three Queens
5. Panda Bears

Congrats to all!!

Fieldshowqueen

09-15-2015

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fieldshowqueen a private message Print Post    
Just an FYI on my Falcon's pick: I worked for Home Depot from 1985 to 2000. I had numerous luncheons, dinners, meetings, ad sessions, you name it with Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank. In 1996, Arthur asked me why Special Orders were so important to the future of the company. The VP Accounting was Carole Tome and she was arguing that my entire department was "worthless in the long run." Arthur took 4 hours to listen to my comments about how EVERY sale is important and a part of the overall success of the company. He told Carole to zip it. Special Order sales has morphed into on-line ecommerce and represents about 15% of the company. At the same time, Arthur has always been athletic and he had a group of employees who ran 5k, 10k, and marathons. He trained with each as he traveled the country and each store. We were called "Arthur's Army." Arthur did the same with the Falcons when he bought them after he retired in 2000 ... he told them and the Falcon fans EVERYONE PLAYS A PART IN OUR SUCCESS! I have never disliked the Patriots, but at the same time I will ALWAYS root for Arthur's Army.
Good luck to all of you this weekend no matter who you are betting will win.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Fields, such a cool story!! Makes it even better to root for them!!!!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
That is a great story FSQ!

I will fully admit to disliking the Patriots. In fact, knowing they have been favored for this game, and feeling like I should probably do the smart thing and pick them this week, I was really loathe to do so. So I was thrilled to see both my teamies picked the Falcons. So I did as well.

Now I have an even better reason to root for the Falcons!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
we gave them great mojo!!!!!!!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
So here are the numbers I plan to use in tabulating. Last year, I got the numbers right, but in the wrong slots. I had to do a big fix. So, while I sleep on it, someone please confirm for me that these are indeed the correct numbers.

I got my info from HERE.

BQ1 (point spread): 6
BQ2 (total points): 62
BQ3 (Pats net passing): 442
BQ4 (Pats net rushing): 104
BQ5 (Falcons net passing): 240
BQ6 (Falcons net rushing): 104

Does that look right to my faithful scorekeepers?

Will post the results sometime tomorrow. Might be late in the evening. I have to get up early to take my car to the shop. Then go out to lunch with Sis/BIL for my birthday. Sometime or other, pick up car. Come home and do laundry and a bunch of other chores before returning to work on Tuesday.

Diesel_dan

08-12-2008

Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Diesel_dan a private message Print Post    
You got 'em right WhoAmI and you did great again this NFL season. Thank you. Only wish I had done well during the regular season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Who. I know it's a lot of work for you but you give us a lot of fun with the Pool. Thank you so much for running it.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thanks Who!!! I sucked this year but you rocked...as usual giving us a fun game to play!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for the Super Bowl are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

SUPER BOWL: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Panda
Silver: Legalboxer
Bronze: Sportsfan

SUPER BOWL: TEAMS
Gold: Final Three
Silver: El Ninos
Bronze: Team Quake

And congrats to our leaders in the Season Average Rankings. Barring any errors someone might catch in my tabulating, these are also the final standings in the Season Average Rankings.

POST SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. Jimmer
2. Mameblanche
3. Nino
4. Panda
5. Galen

POST SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. El Ninos
2. Final Three
3. Panda Bears
4. Team Quake
5. WamPamTYMam

FULL SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. Mameblanche
2. Jimmer
3. Galen
4. Nino
5. Riviere

FULL SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. Blue Collar
2. El Ninos
3. WamPamTYMam
4. Final Three
5. Three Queens

Congrats to all!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Congratulations to all the folks and teams that turned in these excellent results! It was a tough season all around, so you should be especially proud of your showings.

And THANK YOU to Whoami for the incredibly dedicated work she does to make the game possible. The NFL season would be a LOT less fun if we didn't have this game to enjoy!

Fieldshowqueen

09-15-2015

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fieldshowqueen a private message Print Post    
Been fun and woot to new team Three Queens for placing overall 5th for the season! You ladies rock.
I'm happy with being in the top 10 considering I really didn't put my heart behind it this year.
Thanks Who for all your hard work. Hugs!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: