TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 17, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Brand New Hair Thread Welcomes Juju2bigdog: Archive through March 17, 2017 users admin

Kearie

07-21-2005

Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I like both wigs, but I do think the longer one makes you look younger than the short one.

I think I want to try this wig... https://shop.wigsbuy.com/product/Layered-Messy-Straight-Mid-Length-Synthetic-Hair-Capless-Wigs-16-Inches-12727199.html?utm_source=EDM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20170310

I'd want it in color 7/24

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Those are cute, Kearie.

I think the dark wig just needs some bright hilights.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like the style of the brown one but think it would look better if it was a lighter color or what Sea said!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hi kids!!! Hahahahaha, I wasn't even thinking of you when I revived this thread, MB, but way to go!

I think the short, dark brown one is too sedate for you. You are a sparkler in life, not a votive candle.

Smoochies,
Juju

Rats!!! I have apparently been banned again!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Lol Jooj! Even the hubs said yesterday he prefers me bald with a hat rather than the new wig which I hate and makes me feel OLD AND UGLY. I'll be swapping it out for another one shortly. :-)

And you'll have to crank up your naughtiness because so far I have seen nothing ban-worthy from you. Only a kind and honest comment.;)

Abby7

07-17-2002

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
I agree with with Sea, Pamy.....and Juju too. I was a coward and didn't speak up for fear of going through the horrible shame of being banned (unlike Juju, pretty sure she felt no shame...lol).

Mame ❤

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I like the sassy red one!! You look great with either one though.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Since my hair has grown back over the last year, I am having fun with it. I have had beautiful sapphire blue streaks/highlights, then did a wonderfully deep majestic purple and received many fine compliments on both colors. I am now sporting a pretty Kelly green again receiving nice compliments and o few references to St. Patrick's Day. I really liked that my hair was a pretty white/gray but it seems to be getting a bit darker and don't think I like that. Rather annoying that I decided not to dye it dark anymore and now may want to try to get the white/gray back.

Have fun with your wigs, hats and bald self Mame.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mame, if it makes you feel that way, by all means, turn it in!!!

This is a time when you can experiment..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sugar, one of my patients decided purple worked for her...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I got a new one today. Pic on it's way...

Rissa

03-19-2006

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Hair dresser once told me to dig out a photo of yourself at age six. That will be the hair colour that best suits your skin tone. Not sure if that's completely accurate but at least it's the colour Mother Nature thought was a match. Lol

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

My new wig. DH had the afternoon off and came with me to the wig place. I am over-the-moon happy with this one. I think it looks natural and not like a wig. :-)

I am not used to myself in bangs. I usually avoid them because my face is really round and bangs make my face even rounder. But for some reason I don't care in this case because I like this wig so much.

Ladies, my hair is actually dark Auburn. Or at least it was before it went Gray. Lol

Abby7

07-17-2002

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Mame, love it. Where do you get your wigs? I think bangs look great on you.🌹

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Abby there is a donated-wig lending library of sorts at the Odette Cancer Center where I go. Once I'm done with it I will return it. Then they wash it and make it available for others who need it.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That one is you, MB. And what a wonderful resource to have available. And good on Vinnie to go with you and make sure you didn't come home with a twin to the spinster librarian one.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Mame, that is very pretty and looks very natural!

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Friday, March 17, 2017 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
Mame, I don't know where you got the idea that your face was round, because it is not. It is distinctly OVAL.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, March 17, 2017 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I love that wig!!! You look fantastic!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, March 17, 2017 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
That looks awesome!!!!! Definitely found a winner, both colour and style. I would get bangs in a second but don't because they need too much maintenance, wig eliminates that problem so enjoy. Lolol.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 17, 2017 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You look great, Mame!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 17, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I love this one.. And bangs look great on you!

And a great smile.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 17, 2017 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Well blush and thank you all for the kind words & compliments.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 17, 2017 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ok, that is definitely the right one!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 17, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks fabulous