TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Spoilers...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIV: Game Changers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: General Spoilers... users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 20, 2016Mware25 06-20-16  12:32 pm
Archive through November 28, 2016Pamy25 11-28-16  8:11 pm
Archive through February 14, 2017Lexie_girl25 02-14-17  9:23 am
Archive through March 08, 2017Cass_cat25 03-08-17  11:04 am
Archive through March 27, 2017Kappy25 03-27-17  2:23 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy asked..

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well .... looking at that boot list Tribe brought over awhile back, those being booted pre-merge are:
Pre-Merge: Ciera, Sandra, JT, Caleb, Malcolm and Varner

Obviously the order isn't right, and Tony was after Ciera, not Sandra or JT ..... but, if that list held just a little bit of possibility, this week is probably JT or Sandra. We haven't had a story on Varner yet, but we've had plenty on the JT vs Sandra drama.

JT, sure seems to be in hot water, this week.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Lexie! and UGH!! my christmas present was to stay in the hotel everyone was staying at for the finale and go to the Tue/Wed parties.....but Bill's graduation party is scheduled for 5/24 :-( sooooo we are moving that present to the Dec finale...hopefully that cast is full of fun people I want to meet! I've actually met and got pics with some of the people on this season already.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, that is a bummer.

I put your name there so you'd home in on this info right away..

Of course you'll enjoy Bill's graduation party too.. And YAY for Bill!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yep ... life is full of priorities that have to be set. Tough Break, Pamy

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
well this way I have two fun events Grad party and fancy Universal Hilton in Dec :-)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Atta-girl ... always look for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 28, 2017 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bringing that discussion here Ginger. I know there was speculation that the F3 (Brad, Troyzan and Sarah) had a pre-show alliance. However, JE shot that down and said only two of them did, which then makes sense what Ozzy and Hali said about Brad, Troyzan and Sierra having a pre-show alliance. Sarah was never involved.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ......... got it, Lexie

The 3 I had heard was Brad, Troyzan and Sarah ... so glad that you cleared that up.

Actually, if Sarah works her way up from 6th in that alliance by what she did last week added to ousting Sierra this week (potentially), then she deserves some acknowledgement from the jury. Makes for a good show anyway .... thanks for bringing it to this thread.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Tai still has 2 idols and he may go in the next few boots so I wonder if he ends up being booted with idols still in his pocket, or has to use them in back to back weeks or ends up giving one to someone else like he did with Sierra earlier.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Knowing Tai, he will probably give them to someone like Brad to save them. That's sort of his modus operendi in Survivor

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: