TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Spoilers...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIV: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: General Spoilers... users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 20, 2016Mware25 06-20-16  11:32 am
Archive through November 28, 2016Pamy25 11-28-16  7:11 pm
Archive through February 14, 2017Lexie_girl25 02-14-17  8:23 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I could live with that.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Me 2

Tribe

01-04-2016

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribe a private message Print Post    
Hey Alaginger! Try the following, to hide text...
Start by using the regular color code with the backslash color...then alter it by typing in "rgb" in place of the color name, then add the hex-dec color code with a comma after it, then the text.
In the case of this board and it's alternating background color message boxes, you'll choose between "dee7ef" or "e7efef"
So...
Dependent upon the background color of the message box you will end up in...
If you can't see this, highlight it.
OR
If you can't see this, highlight it.

The code that begins with "d" is for the darker, bluer message box. The other for the greyer, lighter message box.
I would say they both kinda work whatever the background color ends up being but the true Hidden Text should be one or the other.

Tribe

01-04-2016

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribe a private message Print Post    
Now, while the previous boot list was indeed deleted (within a couple of hours after posting), the following list did not get deleted but merely locked after a couple of days. (Only to recently be deleted)
But here goes...
Pre-Merge:

Ciera

Sandra

JT

Caleb

Malcolm

Varner

Merge:

Tony

Ozzy

Cirie

Aubry

Zeke

Tai

Debbie

Michaela

Andrea

Sierra

Hali

Final 3:

Brad, Sarah and Troyzan. I was told a winner but I actually think it's less likely to be accurate due to the source having possibly rose tinted glasses.

Pre-gaming was a pretty massive factor in the outcome of the season and I'd say it's certainly within the realms of possibility that the way they cast returnee seasons radically changes after this and stringent rules will be put in place. It was quite apparently a huge factor in the way some things played out and two of the finalists apparently were pre-gaming like mad. It's funny how successful they managed to be.

Honestly, I don't believe either of them. But great to have a reference point, just in case.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tribe:

I vaguely remember on Missyae's site that it was said Cierra is the first boot. The only difference between what I read from his site and your list is Tony goes pre-merge. All previous winners do NOT make the merge.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I like the first list better.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Tribe for the new boot list. Guess I missed that one. Also thanks for the lesson in coloring for blanked out spoilers. So far, I can't get it to work......but I'll keep trying. And it's too late to fix the first one I did because we only have 10 minutes to make an edit here.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Ha! Ha! Ha! This is soooooo funny. I found the other list I couldn't find earlier.

When I copied the 2nd list that Tribe just gave us, I went to save it, and gave it a name that wound up being the same as the previous list I couldn't find before. So now I have a 2 after this one. If I can't remember that name later on ...... I will have lost both lists. It's too funny getting old!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, yes that's what I remember. I have some notes from that 700+ post thread, Ill look for them

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
We are in the general spoiler thread so I dont think white text is needed but you all are so sweet to think of others. The main thing is not to put spoiler info in the first 5 or 6 words cuz you can see it in new messages...even if it's in white text :-)

Lexie,,, IIRC I thought he hinted that Culpepper goes deep in the game. Tai and Sandra dont get along, probably over a chicken and Caleb doesnt do well either.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tribe, that boot list seems to match lots of info Jim Early gave at Survivor Whispers Premiere on FB

Tribe

01-04-2016

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribe a private message Print Post    
I lurv Jim Early.
We had a great start to a relationship, sadly it was turned around because of a misunderstanding.
That misunderstanding stemmed from a natural resistance of mine, to not believe everything I heard.
So, with notable skepticism, I would explain JE's side.
But it was that skepticism that got me excluded from SWP and any further friendship with SWP, Missyae and Jim Early. (and of course, in retrospect, JE was wrong and has been for many many seasons)
So, not surprising that even to this day I hold skepticism as to all of the tidbits JE hints at, at his site.

I figure though, that skepticism is healthy. Something I won't ever lose, regardless of whom you are...specially if you are wrong more than you are right.

Which, honestly, sounds exactly like me.

But rather than post things as actual spoilers (unless it is), I always state that it's my opinion...and moreso, an opinion that is more wrong than right.

I do wish JE and I could mend fences but its probably to late to do so.

The 2nd list does seem to carry some weight though. As reported also at Reddit, and with some backing.
But again, with skepticism I don't see it working exactly the way it's described.
Yet, overall it is NOT surprising that it resembles something JE "came up with".

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
That's such a shame, Tribe. I have thoroughly working with you........so I would say it is JE's loss.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tribe, Im sorry to hear that. Since you say you would like to mend fences, maybe reach out to him...time has passed, maybe its all water under the bridge.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I'm not quite sure why were were putting the spoilers in white in the spoiler thread but I went along with it.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Me either ...... who was the nut who thought that up?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Tribe

01-04-2016

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribe a private message Print Post    
With regards to JE... I'm a much smaller fish in this pond, so I have learned to just get over it.
As to the "hidden text font color", as even though it started out correct, my own message has since spawned itself as an irregular color.
I will try to find a true "spoiler link" code allowable. Because while it doesn't happen now, there are two distinct factions in Spoilers. Those that like to remain boot-list free versus those that would rather deal with the known and try to find HOW the pieces fit.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't mind the true spoilers being in white even in the spoiler thread. It is a minor inconvenience and is very courteous to those who might accidentally venture into here and have the self-control not to look (not me, I always want to read the end of the book before I finish it!).

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
That's odd Tribe ... Because on my iPad, your message looks just like it did when you put it in. I just couldn't get it to work for me ... So I must be missing a piece of it somehow. Don't worry about it, because it could be a year or more before I would want to use it again, and by then, I would have forgotten anyhow!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: