TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Spoilers...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIV: Game Changers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: General Spoilers... users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 20, 2016Mware25 06-20-16  12:32 pm
Archive through November 28, 2016Pamy25 11-28-16  8:11 pm
Archive through February 14, 2017Lexie_girl25 02-14-17  9:23 am
Archive through March 08, 2017Cass_cat25 03-08-17  11:04 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yada...yada...yada....

Jim Early was correct about Ciera and Tony being the first and second boots.

He has now posted that in NO particular order, the following boots should be:

JT
Sandra
Malcolm
Varner

The order they get voted out is anyone's guess.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Looking at that, I would say the Mana Tribe.....
is in a lot of trouble.

But knowing that next week they drop their buffs and do some switching up, there is no telling where any of these will wind up.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this isnt a spoiler per se but in case they make it a wow didnt know that moment on this season I will post it here

Did you all know Zeke is transgender? I had no clue!
Jim Early posted this article, it's very cool

https://web.archive.org/web/20091215152848/http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2009/12/11/15-most-interesting-ezekiel

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I suspect he is "hawking" dildoes not hocking them.. LOL.. I can see bringing a dildo to a pawn shop.

I wonder if he is able to get his hormones while on the show? Well I guess these days they have implants so that would be less of an issue.

I do like that people are able to talk and show us that there are trans folks in so many situations in life .. even though people might not realize it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ginger, those four end up on the same tribe together after they drop their buffs so that makes the spoiler extremely possible.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and Michaela hates to lose so she is going to be really irritated losing 4 wks in a row!

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I read the article Jim posted about Zeke and found it fascinating, I didn't know either!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I did too!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Does Jim Early have a boot list out there somewhere?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Not so much a boot list. He posts things and you have to figure it out. However, a day or two before the show, he posts pictures of who is going home. While everyone thought last week it was Ciera and Sandra, he posted pictures of Siera and Tony. This week he has a picture of Caleb as the boot, which surprises me because I knew Caleb went home early, I just didn't think it would be this early.

That being said, he does have a F3 of Troyzan, Culpepper and Sarah.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Ugh.... hope that's not true.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I know... me too...
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Out of three I guess I'd root for Culpepper... Troyzan and Sarah... ugh!! What was her "Game Changer"? At least Troyzan did something his original season and he may have been more successful it if wasn't for Kim Spradlin (not sure if that's how you spell it or not...) A Culpepper win would at least be a good redemption story line for him... I guess. I read somewhere that the final 3 was comprised of those who made pre-season deals... and that the Survivor TPTB are going to try to make it so it doesn't happen again... Hope so...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think this is exactly why I don't like returning player seasons....

v
v
v
v
v
v

The players I really like get picked off by those I really don't...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy dooo daaaah... zippidy daaaaaaaay!!!

v
v
v
v
v

Cass, you read correctly. There has been "stuff out there" that the F3 made some sort of pre-show alliance. I honestly don't know how they can prevent this in the future as long as they have returning players.

Isn't Sarah the one that figured out Tony was a cop on his first season? I've always liked Troyzan, and I think Culpepper's game was hampered by his wife playing. It will be interesting to really see him without Monica.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
hey yall, I know I don't post often,,just read, but here's my once in a blue moon post, for this year..Did you see this spoiler on survivor sux

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/130382/Heres-what-I-was-told-happens#.WMq4Zm8rLcs

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy dooo daaaah... zippidy daaaaaaaay!!!

v
v
v
v
v

Queenfish - some very interesting stuff in there. Jim Early/Missyae has hinted that something real ugly goes down with Varner and Zeke about him being transgender. That will be interesting to see if it is true that Varner "leaves on his own ... or whatever" and is not voted out.

Also, please let it be true that five idols are played at one TC. We know it won't happen until they merge at 13 because that is the first week the Legacy Advantage can be played (the sixth week being the only other time it can be played).

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
EXCITING, to speculate, isn't it? lol

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yea .... this is sooo exciting to have other here digging out some of this spoiler/speculation stuff. Keep it coming........

I have enjoyed reading all of this lately......and always remember, read it with tongue in cheek, cause nobody really ever knows for sure, as a rule. (I don't mean by our posters ... but the potential sources).

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I will be really upset if Varner becomes ugly to Zeke. They are both on my fave list and I want to keep them there forever!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    

Yeah uuuuhhhh... Varner won't be there "forever" According to Jim Early, it gets reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal ugly.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
hmmmm.....................................

I think that Varner is one of Jeff's favorites, I wonder if he reverts back to his first name in the future.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I am so not going to be happy with this season. When you start out with 11 favorites and by the end of episode 3, you are down to 5 due to some being voted out and others just being jerks or stupid - That is not a good sign, lol!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Kappy... this is why I just can't bring myself to watch this season... I'm thinking of deleting it from my DVR and if I get the inclination to watch I can watch it On Demand. This is an absolute first for me... I have not missed a single episode since day 1 of season 1!!

I'm following everything that happens here and listen to podcast while I'm at work... so I know what's going on... but I just can't bring myself to watch players I like get hosed.

If the perceived final 3 is accurate... there is only 1 I want to see win... another I could probably stomach... but if the 3rd wins I'll be steamed.

I know it's childish of me, but is peeves me when players who I can barely remember (or barely registered in their previous season) getting farther along in the game. My only consolation at this point is Tony, Caleb, and Malcolm are probably having a great time together.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Someone asked in one of the threads when the finale is. I just saw that it is Wednesday, May 24.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow Lexie ~ I tried and tried to find out the date for the finale and had zero luck so thank you for finding it!

And thank you to everyone who contributes spoilers! It is much appreciated!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy asked..

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well .... looking at that boot list Tribe brought over awhile back, those being booted pre-merge are:
Pre-Merge: Ciera, Sandra, JT, Caleb, Malcolm and Varner

Obviously the order isn't right, and Tony was after Ciera, not Sandra or JT ..... but, if that list held just a little bit of possibility, this week is probably JT or Sandra. We haven't had a story on Varner yet, but we've had plenty on the JT vs Sandra drama.

JT, sure seems to be in hot water, this week.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Lexie! and UGH!! my christmas present was to stay in the hotel everyone was staying at for the finale and go to the Tue/Wed parties.....but Bill's graduation party is scheduled for 5/24 :-( sooooo we are moving that present to the Dec finale...hopefully that cast is full of fun people I want to meet! I've actually met and got pics with some of the people on this season already.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, that is a bummer.

I put your name there so you'd home in on this info right away..

Of course you'll enjoy Bill's graduation party too.. And YAY for Bill!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yep ... life is full of priorities that have to be set. Tough Break, Pamy

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
well this way I have two fun events Grad party and fancy Universal Hilton in Dec :-)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Atta-girl ... always look for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: