TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode for March 22, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIV: Game Changers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for March 22, 2017 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 18, 2017Bbpeach25 03-18-17  6:29 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Pamy was responding to Ark's question up above on March 17th at 6:08 am.

Ark said:
From Caleb's Parade interview: there was a person from before the game — I don’t want to say any names, but I’m sure people can probably figure it out — I’m not going to say names on it. They basically painted Sandra out to be the devil:

I'm totally stumped. Can someone tell me who Caleb is talking about?

And Pamy said:
Ark, it is rumored to be Russel Hantz

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes what BBpeach and Ginger said :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Whew... okay that makes sense.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I sure would love to know what leaves Jeff speechless at TC! I may have to go troll SWP to see what I can pick up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy... doooh... dahhhhh...
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Pamy, I'm reading the thread under Malcolm's picture (which would indicate as of now that Malcolm is the boot this week). The only thing I see from Jim so far is ZERO from the green tribe go home this week. Jim has said the (new) green tribe is gold for a while (and judging from the potential boot list, they aren't getting voted out any time soon).

I will post again if I get somewhere in the thread where he says no one is going home. But the fact that Malcolm's picture is up leads me to believe he is going this week. If it is a double-boot, then the other person would be JT (or Sandra).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Okay, we have two more boots and then a swap. The next two boots would be Malcolm and JT. It sounds like Sandra survives the double-boot, but doesn't survive after the swap.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Okay, now I'm at the point in the thread where he says only Malcolm leaves this week.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This is good stuff, Lexie ..... but I'm confused as to why.......

"both losers go to Tribal Council" ... which is what Jeff Probst says in the above transcript I brought over by Sheldor at Survivor Blows.

Malcolm, J.T. and Sandra are all on the same tribe ... so what's the deal with the other tribe being there. This is only going to make sense after we see it, I think.....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh ty Lexie for clearing that up!! Imust have read no one leaves on the greeen tribe and processed it in my mind as no one leaves LOL

I still like Ginger's version where the losers go to the other tribe!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ginger, Jim Early does everything in tidbits (or Easter eggs so to speak). It may be clarified later this week, but he did state two teams go to TC this week, but only Malcolm is going home. I'll see if it changes later this week.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexie

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
this, will hopefully, get interesting.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I knew I should never peak in the spoiler threads! I'll be so disappointed if Malcolm goes but it will also be his own fault for not getting rid of Sandra.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Well if two teams go to tribal and only one person leaves... the team that came in second place must get to vote out the loser... They would choose Malcolm cuz hes the biggest threat.. and that would just kill me. Caleb and Malcolm were my two favs by far... My fingers are crossed

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Tried to put this up this morning, but they were doing maintenance......then I forgot about it:
YouTube clip of "The Tables Have Turned" Sneak Peek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WUL7pbbdI4

Thanks to Sheldor at Survivor Blows, we have transcript of the video:

Transcript:

Jeff: Come on in guys!

Jeff: Nuku and Tuvua tribes getting your first look at the new Mana tribe.

Nuku and Tavua: Oh wow!

Jeff: Caleb voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Andrea: That's crazy (subtitled)

Jeff: All right. You guys ready to get to today's Reward Challenge?

Tribes: Yes! Yeah!

Jeff: Today we are doing something a little different. Only 2 members of each tribe will run this challenge.

Ozzy: Oooh
JT: Okay

Jeff: Here's how it works. The first player will race through a series of obstacles while balancing a ball on the end of a pole. At the end of each leg you'll add more pole making it more difficult. Once you reach the end the next player will use that ball to release a key. That will open a box. You'll use the sand bags inside to knock down nine bamboo targets. First two tribes to finish win reward. Want to know what you're playing for?

Tribes: YEAH! Yes!

Jeff uncovers the First Reward of Ice Tea, Iced Coffee, Chocolate Cookies, Ground Coffee, Sugar, Coffee Beans(?)

Tribes: All right! Yeah! Oooh!

Troyzan: Look at all that. Holy crap!

Jeff: Everything you need for a nice cup of coffee... including Chocolate Cookies!

Tribes: Oooh!

Cirie: Chocolate!

Sandra: Jeff we love you

Jeff begins to uncover the second Reward and the video ends

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool! TY Ginger!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cinnamon, the problem with that theory is it wouldn't be fair to the team that actually "won" the challenge (and didn't go to TC) if a losing team got to vote off the other losing team's member.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I have to agree with that Lexie....... but here is another scenario:
And it's not a scenario I thought of. One of the posters at Survivor Blows came up with it, and when I read it, my jaw nearly hit the floor. This is just a possibility that poster was putting out there to consider.

I'm going to remember it in my own words:
Suppose it is correct that both losing tribes go to TC, as Jeff said......

And, they are seated together and told they have to vote on 1 person to be voted out among them since they all lost.

But, he reminds them upfront what he told them on the very first day, which was: If there is a tie at TC, there will be no second vote. And if you can't decide among you who is going home, there will be a drawing of rocks, and the two who were tied will not have to draw rocks.

Does that make your jaw drop, or what?

P.S. If this is the scenario, and if Malcolm is the boot, it's possible he received the most votes for the boot, or that he drew the dreaded rock.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, do you know the date of the finale?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
No, Pamy ... I went to TDT.com to see the Final TC, and then realized that's not what you were asking. As far as I know, it hasn't been announced yet. If I find it, I'll post.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
K, ty!! I hoping it's not 5/24/17 because we are having a party for my hubby's graduation that night. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ginger, that's a very strong possibility. I'll see if JE has any additional information today about TC.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Pamy ... If I had to guess, I would say in June because the first airing got put off due to that new show.

I have not seen anything new to post...let me go check out the voting at Survivor Blows.

Okay ... 5 votes in: 2 for Sandra, and 3 for Malcolm

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Ginger, the only thing is that MAy is sweeps month so I would think they would want the finale in May

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, if so, it's going to be a very consolidated airing!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to Survivor wiki... lists all the season and when they premiered and ended. Season generally last right around 3 months. So this favors early June... but I can't believe they will air the finale after Memorial Day. Bet the are a couple double boots or they will air 2 episodes in a night 1 or 2 times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_(U.S._TV_series)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY both for the info!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: