TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
7th Show, Apr 19

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIV: Game Changers: 7th Show, Apr 19 users admin

"There's a new sheriff in town"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 19, 2017Grooch25 04-19-17  6:43 pm
Archive through April 20, 2017Realityjunkie1325 04-20-17  10:08 am
Archive through April 21, 2017Rehtse25 04-21-17  5:57 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think they are both beautiful people but I don't think they have anything else in common...not to mention that there is a big age difference.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't see why Debbie couldn't have made the food sacrifice for her team.

She had just fattened herself up on Exile Island Yacht!

Yes, I know she told them she suffered during her exile, but she could have made something up for why she passed up the food.

I have lost ALL respect for her now.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Good point Dogdoc.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I had the same thought, Dog doc. Debbie has been eating guite well.

I was surprised too that when Hali was weighed at Ponderosa, she had only lost 2 lbs.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Here's the recap from Dalton at EW

http://ew.com/recap/survivor-season-34-episode-8-9/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it's really funny as usual!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love Dalton's blogs!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nice to see Ozzy, but way too much Hali on his first video.

Oh, please no to viewer interference.. But that would be difficult since this is not in real time.

Debbie is all about Debbie. No way would she sacrifice.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy for the Dalton link which includes the Jeff link! Fun reads!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Your welcome :-)

Realityjunkie13

05-08-2011

Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie13 a private message Print Post    
I agree Cass Cat. Ozzy is soooo much fun to watch! Swoon..lol I don't think he is a cocky person at all. He has never played that way. I think in his quest to not being voted off, he came across cocky on this particular episode. He seems to be so humble, which is one of his most endearing qualities! He will be missed. Like some of the rest of you, I think I am rooting for Cirie now. I love Survivor! After all these years, it is still my favorite show!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I was impressed with Ozzy's exit interview and Ponderosa tape. I almost expected a sour grapes situation due to the Secret Extra Vote, but instead he came across with such class and introspection.

Impressed to see that he is now a Master Chef and 'married' to his own restaurant. Ozzy is making his way in the world! I didn't see him as cocky, just making an honest assessment, since he has been feeding them all this time and perhaps expected a little respect for his efforts.

I liked his idea that maybe he would like to come back in 4yrs - when he is 40. I absolutely want to see him again!!!! Are you listening Jeff P.?

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
As far as the Secret Extra Vote, I can see why Debbie felt the need to play it. She had no way to know for sure that others saying they would vote for Ozzy - would then follow thru.

- get rid of a major player, there is no way she could ever hope to compete against Ozzy in competitions or food gathering. Tai also had immunity and appears to be another food gatherer.

- Kid Sis says Debbie most likely couldn't even compete against any of the other females either.

- add to her 'resume'

- whittle down the number of male players so to activate a womens' alliance

- IMO she doesn't have much of a social game herself, from what we've seen

One thing though, is that managed to flush out her Secret Extra Vote. I just don't see her making it to the end.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Debbie felt the need to be able to claim that SHE made a big move.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don't necessarily see it as a move that will get her further in the game. The secret extra vote may have been better played when there were less player left in the game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't remember the votes. Would Ozzy still have been voted out if she hadn't used it? Or would it have been a tie?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I believe there were two more votes for Ozzy than for whomever.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
JMO, but I think Debbie would have been better off saving the extra vote for when *she* was at risk.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree. I couldn't figure out why she would use it now when she wasn't in danger. Oh well, hope it comes back to bite her. She doesn't entertain me at all.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Roxip, for the info.

I agree with you guys that she should have saved it. I can't wait for her blowup when the others don't show her any loyalty to her for using the vote. Why should they? They didn't even know she had it.

Cochran must have been hitting his forehead and screaming, "No!" at the tv when she used it. Lol!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh I agree, she should have saved it, but I still think she wanted Ozzy to be her move and this made it more public. Wasted.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, me too, Roxip. So while I think it was poor game play, I'm okay with her giving up any advantage she had... the sooner she'll be gone!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Excellent point.. the sooner the better!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Ozzy Lusth talks 'Survivor: Game Changers' (Part 2) -- It sucks to be dethroned and hear of pre-game alliances

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-ozzy-lusth-talks-survivor-game-changers-%28part-2%29----it-sucks-be-dethroned-and-hear-of-pre-game-alliances-21873.php

Exclusive: Hali Ford talks 'Survivor' -- Jeff Varner is a really good guy, things have gone way too far

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-hali-ford-talks-survivor----jeff-varner-is-really-good-guy-things-have-gone-way-too-far--21870.php

'Survivor' eliminees Hali Ford and Ozzy Lusth speak out about Jeff Varner outing Zeke Smith as transgender

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-eliminees-hali-ford-and-ozzy-lusth-speak-out-about-jeff-varner-outing-zeke-smith-as-transgender-21867.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Ozzy's Part 2 interview was quite interesting too.

For the Cirie rooting fans, you just have to read his sweet comments about her and her strengths in the game! Wouldn't be surprised if he votes for her, if she gets to the end.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the extra vote has never been used effectively

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am hoping more of the vote offs encourage people to give Jeff some slack. Interesting articles

Lyn

08-06-2002

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I didn't really understand the point of Debbie using the extra vote other than to show that she had an advantage. There wasn't a tie to get Ozzy out, so she can't even claim the move if she makes F3

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You're right, Lyn. And now when she gets back to camp she has some explaining to do.

She didn't tell anyone about it beforehand and now are the others going to trust her? Are they going to think she got other advantages at exile island?

Debbie just may have put a big ole target on her back.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: