TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Finale Episode for May 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIV: Game Changers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Finale Episode for May 24, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
May 24th is the Finale ... 2 hour show with reunion afterwards:

First ... let's clear up who voted for who during that 2nd TC last night:

Aubry - 1
Tai - 2
Michaela - 4 (sent home)

Tai did not get to vote
Cirie voted for Aubry
Aubry and Michaela voted for Tai
Brad, Troyzan, Sarah and Sarah again with her stolen vote from Tai voted for Michaela.

Then here is the transcript for next week's promo that Flowerpower posted over at survivor Blows:

The final 6 and the biggest game changing move of the season
See Tai with his idols

Tai to Brad and Troyzan: I m putting all my faith in you guys

Brad: I got no problem voting him out with his own idol

Brad to Tai: Your destiny is in my hands

Tai crying: I lost control

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Jeff's weekly interview with Dalton Ross of EW.com:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/18/survivor-jeff-probst-game-changers-vote-steal/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Okay, big finale coming up next week. What can you say about it?
Jeff Probst: Hmm… let’s see… how many times have I said, “This season is called Game Changers and it lives up to the name!” Well, I’m gonna say it one more time. I promise. More game-changing moments still to come.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, if all the idols are in play in the next tribal, then only Brad, Aubry and Cirie are the ones in jeopardy. If Aubry wins immunity, Tai gives one of his idols to Brad and Troy/Tai/Sarah play their idol, Cirie would be going home by default. They would not even have to read the vote. It could happen.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think we will never know what Cirie was going to do last night by trying to steal Sarah's vote. I think her, Tai and Michaela were going to vote Sarah out, but needed the extra vote to ensure that it happened.

When that fell apart, she voted for Aubry so that she could try to spin it to Sarah.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, that event is probably what let Sarah know that she was being led down the garden path, and possibly swings her over to the Brad/Troyzan parking lot.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Neat article/interview between Michaela and Josh Wigler of Parade.com

https://parade.com/572454/joshwigler/survivor-game-changers-michaela-bradshaw-exit-interview/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Oh, and, also, here's the link to Andrea's interview today with Josh Wigler of Parade.com:
https://parade.com/572449/joshwigler/survivor-game-changers-andrea-boehlke-exit-interview/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great stuff TY Ginger!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
CBS Misdirection Clues:

“No Good Deed Goes Unpunished” – A historic tribal council takes a shocking turn on one unsuspecting castaway. Then, after a game changing season, one castaway will be crowned sole Survivor and awarded the $1 million dollar prize, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 24 (8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
We have a check mark. Does it go in this thread or in General Spoilers?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
According to JE and SWP:

6th place- Cirie
5th place - Aubry
4th place - Tai

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie ... this is a good spoiler for Wednesday, so you have it in the right place.

and the line up makes perfect good sense, since the Final 3 has been speculated since the very beginning (in the General Thread) to be Brad, Troyzan and Sarah.

Will be interesting to see how all the idols and advantages play out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So is this the place for the check mark?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Is the check mark, JE's speculation/spoiler on who actually wins?

If so, go ahead and put it here, because this is the spoiler section, and this is the thread for the show on May 24th.

Otherwise, I don't know what you mean by check mark.......

And, if I had it right... those reading have to take it with tongue in cheek ... that it is either Jim Early's speculation of the winner, or he has polled all the players and feels he has a legit spoiler as to who wins.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I just joined Survivor Whispers Premium because I read on Twitter that Missae had posted the winner. Then I couldn't find it in the thread, so I still don't know who he says, but I am assuming it is Brad?

Oh, and why did they make a second Survivor Whispers thread? I don't follow Facebook stuff too closely.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Juju, it is the cover photo of the final 3 with a ck mark by the pic

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this is not spec, Jim Early posted the winner, he puts the final 3 as a cover photo and puts a ckmark by the winner....Jim says the winner is.....not Brad, not Troy, he said it is Sarah!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
JuJu... Survivor Whispers is not a "spoiler" site on FB, whereas as Premiere is for spoilers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, don't you have Sarah in your pool?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Honestly,

Between Brad, Troyzan and Sarah ... she deserves the win. Brad has kind of coasted along on his natural athletic ability and always having someone more visible before him who got voted out first (stupid mistake not to vote him out a couple of TCs ago IMO). Troyzan...congratulations for making it this far but he hasn't made any big moves except finding an idol. Sarah has stayed quiet for a while and then she has made some major moves, switching, manipulating, etc. - this is kind of a weak final 3 but more power to them!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yes, I have to agree Roxip.

Troyzan has almost been edited as riding along the coattails of Brad ... but doing a good job.

Brad has done better than that, with his athletic ability .... shining many, many times during the season as a team and as an individual at challenges. However; until now, I haven't seen much strategizing out of him. If his gameplay was equal to Sarah's I would said that those voting would take into account the fact he already has a very healthy bank account ... but, really I think Sarah has outplayed him.

But, we still have F6, F5 and F4 to see before the jury votes.....so we may see more during that time.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I dont want to say cuz your post shows in new messages asking if I have Sarah and I dont want this to show in new messages but...I do!!! so Im thrilled!!! $160.00!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I wont be around much Wed but wanted to say a big ole THANK YOU !!!!!!! for ALL you do for us here!!!

This show wouldnt be as fun without all the info you bring here and all the fun conversations we have with everyone that comes here!!!

I m hoping next season being all newbies will have less concrete spoilers, i realy love the spec/spoilers gone wrong seasons...so much more fun to guess and analyse clues!!!!

xxoxoxoxo

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
What I'm looking for with all newbies... is my FAVORITE players NOT getting voted out early!! I lost a lot of my fav's early.

I like getting to the know the players and changing my favorite(s) as the game progresses.

This season was a stinker for me... and if what I think is going to happen with the first vote Wednesday happens then I'm really going to be disappointed. Too many idols left in the game at this point. And I wish there was a way to prevent returning players coming in with pre-arranged alliances.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Although I agree that Brad has done a good job on challenges he doesn't seem to have tried to form any types of relationships with those outside his alliance...even Sierra was trying all the way to the time she was voted out!

Perhaps Brad knows it is a losing cause for him because unless he makes it to the end on his own devices (winning challenges and keeping his alliance members close - which he seems to be doing a poor job of by the way - he seems to have shed himself of Tai any time it wasn't convenient), he knows he is a sitting target. Like I said earlier - he should have been voted out a while back but he keeps skating through!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I don't like Brad! I do like Tai! Troy or whoever, has done Nothing to impress me! By default, I'm going for Sarah for the win (yes, I want some satisfaction that Pamy wins her pot)!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone want to know what the theme is for next season or do we have to wait?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
It's better to have Jimmer open up another thread for a different season, and then keep all spoilers and information in that section.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Lexie ... I've sent a PM to Jimmer to open up Survivor 35 spoiler's section for the new season. He's usually pretty quick in responding.

Once it is up the title will be there and then we can link and/or discuss the new theme, location, and revealed cast.......thanks, Ginger

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's there. Looking forward to hearing some details! :-)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link for any discussions that should go into the Survivor 35 General Discussion thread for spoilers.

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/9204/17262332.html&lm=1495551538

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Inside Survivor we have Press Release pictures of the Immunity Challenge at the F6 level

The Final 6 arrive at the challenge

Overhead view of the challenge

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: