TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Spoilers

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: General Spoilers users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
General season spoilers!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to the Inside Survivor website regarding Title and Theme for Survivor 35

Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-season-35-theme-and-title-revealed-27487

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Inside Survivor has a thread spoiling the brand new players who will appear on Survivor 35

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-35-cast

At the time of posting this link, there are only 13 of the 18 brand new players listed, but they will add the others as time passes.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Per TDT's (True Dork Times) calendar of Season 35

filming began April 3, 2017 and final TC was May 11, 2017

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
do we know a tentative date to the premier?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, hasn't it in the past premiered on the night of the Big Brother finale?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Interviews with 6 of the castaways for Season 35:

Here's an interview done by Josh Wigler during the first 3 days of Season 35 ....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-season-35-castaways-preview-1007465

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Interview with Jeff Probst by Dalton Ross of EW.com regarding Season 35:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/24/survivor-heroes-healers-hustlers-jeff-probst/

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh, lexxie_girl,,you are correct..that seems like a long time though, lol

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a preview of Season 35 from Youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzEMae4Zvoc

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Inside Survivor has a nice breakdown of the three tribes ... with their names and who is on each tribe

http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-heroes-vs-healers-vs-hustlers-tribe-divisions-27836

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
very cool!!!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Quite an age difference between the average age of the oldest and average age of the youngest.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Survivor premiere and BB19 Finale wont be on the same night this year.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/06/survivor-heroes-healers-hustlers-premiere-date/

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, June 02, 2017 - 2:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Bummer it has been a nice b-day present for me through the years. I only get the BB finale this year lol At least I know it will only be a weeks wait after the whole summer thats a breeze.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff33!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jeff ... but when I used that link, all I got was a questionnaire about groceries. don't know why....

So, for those that have the same problem I had, here is a link to Inside Survivor with the same information.

http://insidesurvivor.com/premiere-date-announced-survivor-heroes-vs-healers-vs-hustlers-27959

Premiere Date is: September 27, 2017

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Inside Survivor has confirmed the following information

Change at the F4 level in Season 35

In Season 35, the winner of the Final Four Immunity Challenge will not only guarantee their spot at the Final Tribal Council, but they will also have the power to choose one other person to join them. The two castaways not chosen will then battle it out in a fire-making challenge with the winner advancing to the Final Three. This means the last proper vote-off will take place at the Final Five.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohhh that sounds great!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ooooohhhh... I love the fire-making challenge!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This is not a spoiler, but good information about the possibility that the rest of the years of Survivor may stay in Fiji

http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-staying-in-fiji-forever-29107

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I saw that too Alaginger. Not sure how I feel about that though,

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 2:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
To me part of the excitement has been the locations. Now it will be cookie cut (my opinion). I understand their side of it but I would miss all the location shots that they do for each spot they film.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have no problem with this if it means cutting down on costs will result in more Survivor seasons. Some of the locations were total "duds" and Cambodia was nothing short of a nightmare for the Survivors and the crew.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Again, this is not a spoiler, but a very enjoyable read with pics of Survivors Past by Dalton Ross of EW.com to whet our appetites:

http://ew.com/tv/reasons-to-love-survivor/35-reasons-to-love-survivor-in-honor-of-the-35th-season/?platform=hootsuite

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
love the articles! ty Ginger!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hey Ginger, here are some tidbits that Jim Early posted in Survivor whispers premiere.....

early boots Simone, Lauren

Ali and Patrick know each other I think from school, I forgot what he said.

He said Patrick and Chrissy were really smart, so I think they may go far. I think he also said Ben was a smart player

I saw on Twitter/IG Jessica and Cole hanging out at Venice bch, so either they go far, or further their relationship at loser lodge

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
there was a later pic that had jess cole and ali & desi hanging out in venice, CA.

take it fwiw

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I take that to mean ............................

They didn't make jury.

Is Ali Alexandria??

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes but I think they leave way before jury

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Pamy........

This is the first information we have that is potential spoiling and coming from Jim Early at Whispers. Will have to remember it is here in the general thread, for reference.

Interesting that the two names you posted were Simone and Lauren. Lauren is who I thought might get the boot since she is sitting out and doesn't really seem (so far) to have bonded with anybody.

Thanks for bringing this over for us!!!......G

P.S. Ali is Alexandra

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Certainly easier to type 😎

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: